DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm asleep so forgive me.

Lynch me. Nuc saves me. Nic is cleared. We buy potions and such. Enjoy. Of Turin then views me that's a few cleared.

And then dice/peace. It can be me if needed, I am only medium and not that useful, but does ha wand. And we can afford a town kybch if it helps find some scum

Peace has been the scummiest by far since the last Day, but Turin viewing him as Lupin probably means that he is, or was, town. Although unlikely there is still a possibility that he was town, but then got converted to the mafia team like Basel. Or he is Lupin but he is a Survivor and is thus lying about his role, and not his character (a Survivor would also fit a werewolf character). I'm also thinking there is a third party left because of the crazy amount of dead mafia's, but this being an experimental game we can't really be certain about that.

I'm also suspicious of Berf:

:dry:

My read failed. I guessed heads. It landed tails. 

Would love to hear from Rita...

Looking at the maths I don't think we have a mafia left. I think we have a 3rd party. 

My idea - Run me up, test Nicana, if Nicana clears with the magi then Dice.

If it isn't dice then it's Peace/Cloud/Halli/Turin :P

Like Dice has already explained running you up, and then saving you with Nica's Governor ability won't clear you in any kind of way. I find it pinging that you try to bring this idea up saying that if Nica is cleared then it must be Dice, and if it isn't Dice it must be the rest of us who have been more confirmed in one way or another.

running you up may test nica but it conveniently does not test you. You only get tested by lynching you and seeing ure flip. In fact it does not prove nica is town. She might have that role but she might be mafia. It IS a role that is can be either town or mafia and we all know Mistress Sithi is evil.her saving you doesn't really prove much now does it? but it may score her town cred 

all right how much are we going to consider the canon here? By canon third party would suit Rita very well. And fudge plays against the publics best interests most of the time. And i don't see how Neville gets to talk to departed souls. linking that role with that name makes no sense. Commuter with dobby? yes. Marauders map with either sirius or lupin? yes. bus driver with ernie prang? yes  (still think thats a weird upgrade) not sure about the vig being lupin.  I wouldve thought that was sirius actually and that lupin would have the map.

even if it turns out nica does save you im not sure i want you saved. That ability with that character bugs me as being wrong

So you are thinking that Rita is the third party member? It's pretty clear that RTE has a Report ability and that he has some freedom in choosing what to write, but I don't see it as a third party role. I mean what use would a Reporter ability be for someone who has a solo win condition? It's clear that there isn't a SK around because of the lack of extra kills, and so I'm currently leaning to a Survivor. I agree with you that it wouldn't make sense for Neville to be able to talk to departed souls, and because there are so many possible characters in this game I think that the characters also have roles that fit them. It makes sense for Nica's character Cornelius Fudge to be the Governor because he was the Minister for Magic, and I have a town read on her. Dobby being a commuter also makes sense, and we could also test it so that makes me also think that you are town. 

It was pretty clear. I'm happy to cop a revelio potion tonight to confirm my Goodbottomness.

Again, a Revelio potion wouldn't clear you in any way because you could just use a Polyjuice potion. 

And as a human, and with thousands in the bank, I can potion anyone or anything I please as directed, seeing as talking to mish might be made moot by this day's actions.

I'm also a human, and so are a couple of other players and with nearly unlimited funds any of us can use items. I don't like how you are trying to keep proving that you are town, and that we shouldn't lynch you because you can use items. 

Vote Berf

If it isn't Berf then it's Peace imo.

Cloud not once have I said I'd be cleared as town. I'd say I'd clear as Goodbottom, and short of mafia recruiting Whathisname Weasley, all the mafia have been deatheaters or bad guys at least. Take from that what you will. 

And if Peace was so scummy yesterday, why aren't you voting him?

And I never said I'm town because I have a wand. I said I have a wand, let's go ahead and use these potions to help.

I wasn't previously all that concerned with you being anything but town, but that case is a major reach.

I'm not voting for Peace because his character was cleared by Turin. I'm currently voting for you because I find your play scummy, and you are the only one next to Peace that I'm still suspicious about. Chances are that you are the third party member that we are looking for, and the only way to clear you is to lynch you. If you flip town then it must be Peace and Lupin is some sort of Survivor. I have a town read on the rest of the players, and their roles also make sense to me and not to mention that we can actually test them as opposed to yours and Peace's. 

If you are looking for 3rd parties, look at the characters. 

All I'm going to say. Have a look at the pattern.

Meh I don't have much time this weekend because I have a deadline on monday to hand in my last couple of assignments and write an exam that I didn't manage to finish earlier this year, so I'm kinda feeling lazy about this game. I do like my current reads on you and Peace, but right now I just won't be having the time to do another reread and look for patterns, and case everyone etc. 

im thinking cloud is town vut i do have a small bit of doubt about him. His upgrade is even weirder then ures Peace

I think it's a logic fail for you to think that when someone upgrades a character they automatically get a more populair one. It seems that a character and it's role are meant to go together, but it doesn't mean that a more populair character is automatically more powerful.

Official Vote Count

Dice - 1 (Nicana)

Berf - 3 (Turin, Cloud, RTE)

Not Voting - 4 (Hallia, Peace, Berf, Dice)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 200 Studs

Day 6 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 25th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

Alright I'm confused. Are we lynching Berf? Am I suppose to save him? I don't feel comfortable saving someone I'm not sure about. If it was someone that we all could pretty much agree on to be town that is fine but I'm not sure about Berf and I see that others feel the same way.

Can we get everyone to give all actions performed? Whether potions or charms or upgrade ability. Along with any result received.

Mine,

N1: map view BG. No result

N2: map view cloud. Result Ginny weasley

N3: map view wombat. Result Voldemort

N4: map view Thorum. Result peter Pettigrew

N5: map view peace. Result professor remus Lupin

Cloud I have a question about your ability. Can you just swap yourself with someone or can you swap two different people like Berf and Peace, as an example?

I can swap anyone, including myself. I have for example swapped Berf and Dice (to try and protect Berf) last Night.

Archived