DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but thats not til book 5  this game is book 1 to 4. He is in Malfoys pocket. Jealous of dumbles. and wanting sirius dead with no questions asked.I dont seeithi casting him as a townie and that role can be mafia or town

Yes he was jealous of Dumbledore and although he was in the Malfoys pocket he didn't believe that Voldemort existed so he didn't know that the Malfoys were Death Eaters. Also Sirius just escaped from Azkaban where he was imprisoned for being a Death Eater, even though he wasn't. So Fudge believed he was going after an escaped Death Eater not one of the good guys. 

Honestly Dice. Do you think I would claim a role that could be mistrued as mafia if it wasn't true?

It is worth noting I can also see what is used on a person but not who used it. So I either see what was used on someone or who was targeting them.

I can apparate myself on odd nights and take someone else with me on even nights. Role title is Commuter.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

And now with all the roles out there Peace's again doesn't make sense because he is the only one who received an upgrade to his original character. Now, I severely doubt that Professor Lupin and Professor Remus Lupin are seen as two different characters in this game, and even if it is true it is even less likely that he managed to get an upgrade to his previous character out of more than 150 different characters.. 

if that doesn't fit the normal ways of a commuter take it up with the Moddess. Tho i will point out she made a joke at my expense about the leaving town bit lol

and yes nica i think its possible. I have seen more outrageous gambits

Turin can view me and see i'm telling the truth. 

Lots of characters had disappeared, but Key was feeling good. Well…good and a little confused.  It was mostly baddies that had ended up in pieces (score for the Potterites), but the game wasn’t over yet.  She went back over the list of those that were “dead” and frowned.  Who could be left?  It was causing her a lot of consternation, but she still had her Lego ambling around the majestic grounds of Hogwarts.  Ithi was still playing too, even though her favorite characters had bit the dust.  She contented herself with shouting spells at pictures, Peeves, and some of the animals in the Care of Magical Creatures classes.

As they headed toward Transfiguration class, they saw a group of Legos standing near Hagrid’s hut.  That was curious.  Key messaged Ithi and their characters wandered down to see what was going on; this was certainly different from the normal storyline.  Before they could make it down, one of the Lego pushed another into the middle and the group started to pull.  Key gasped, but she settled back down as another pushed forward and the group let go.  Ithi messaged her (“????”) as the group grabbed another character, but they let that one go too. 

Year3_3_zpsf6bd1263.jpg

They huddled behind a group of pumpkins – right behind Harry, Ron, and Hermione - and listened to the group.  Everyone was blaming everyone; it was utter chaos.  She held her breath through the entire encounter, but in the end, the crowd dispersed and play went back to normal.  She messaged Ithi about it being a strange occurrence and the other Blue replied with a sarcastic comment about the video game being like a picture in Harry’s world – not doing what you think it should be doing.

No Lynch achieved – No one dead

It is now Night 5. You have until 9 pm BST on Wednesday 21st August to send in your Actions.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130821T21&p0=136&msg=End+of+Night+5

Cloud, I have already mentioned that I was Sirius Black both before and after my upgrade.  So I do not find that part of the claim too extraordinary.

Okay. So Dice can't take anyone with him tonight. Bummer... 

He can take someone with him on even nights right? And that would be tonight.

Cloud it is now Night 5 according to the first page. But unfortunately not the thread title. :huh:

:smile:

The Email Notification of this Post said "Turin Turambar has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "[blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Night 5* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia Game Thread"."

:tongue:

i've had 2 hours sleep in the past 24 hours.  tell me about it.

should have been me or cloud people.  it was set up pretty easy.  with probably 1 scum left a misslynch wouldnt be too bad and give great info.  curious about the more stubborn of the players out there and wondering if they started as one alignment and changed after an upgrade.

Turin's plan looks good.  wifom who you are viewing. and everyone else handle their end.

Archived