DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DailyProphetLogo.jpg

Rita Skeeter reporting in from the scene at Lego Harry Potter Mafia. This will be a shorter column than usual as I'm following a promising lead on a story and am on the pursuit of the murderers. Last night was a quiet one with no bloodshed, but the town is not safe. I visited Hallia, as suggested by the one they call Sirius Black but alas no one came to pay her any visit. While underwhelming, Rita Skeeter is not one to miss a story and last night was no exception. I remind you all that I do also have a revelio potion at my disposal but that this witch can only do so much in one night! I can only hope that this day ends with the final murderer in custody, so that they may pay for their crimes against the wizarding world. Pick up your copy of the Daily Prophet tomorrow to follow all the progress on the case. Will it be Peace? Will it be Berf? Only one way to find out...

And No I would not like to die. And I never said I would vetted. 

We merely need someone to get lynched so Nin can be cleared. There's no way of vetting me until I get a view. But Nin can be. Short of creating WIFOM by suggesting we lynch someone else, I figured I might as well be the target.

Who's Nin? The only Nin I know is Nine Inch Nails. I go by Nicana, Nica, or Nic. Not Nin.

I have already volunteered to be viewed. I am town and will help the town any way I can.

Archived