DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

Does anyone have results to share?

Peace is Lupin. Leaning town there based on that view.

It seems to me that you don't want me to be viewed Dice. Are you afraid of how it would make you look when it comes out I'm telling the truth? I think if it's not Peace then you are the last scum.

Vote Dice

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have results to share?

Peace is Lupin. Leaning town there based on that view.

Really? I really thought that he was mafia, lol. And he even changed his story with Darthe and Dar. I will just trust your viewing though. 

I have no results to share. @Berf: did you get an answer from Mish?

Turin -cop, town

Hallia - rolestopper, leaning town based on map view earlier as Ginny. Also I didn't die which is nice.

Peace - used to be vig, leaning town based on map view as Lupin.

RTE - reporter/watcher, leaning town. Could be 3rd party as well.

Cloud - busdriver, leaning town but with reservations.

Berf - 50% medium,  Of all the claims this is the one I see as most likely truly faked. Doesn't match with Neville IMO

Nicana - 1x Governor. of the roles so far this is most likely to be true but still mafia IMO.

Dice - commuter, can take someone with on even nights. This is most likely of all roles to be 3rd party.

Berf, did you get a result?

RTE, you find anything out last night?

remember I started as Fang and was town according to the PM. Dobby is town too also according to the PM

I would think Rita is much more likely to be 3rd party when you consider she is a reporter and what her character is in the books.

Basically I dont trust Nicanas character. 

you have already seen my action in action on RTE.

Berf  can you please make sense? and now who what? You want us to tell you h\who to vote so you can just follow? Caqn you give some details about your action last night? What did you ask exactly? and what was the answer?

:dry:

My read failed. I guessed heads. It landed tails. 

Would love to hear from Rita...

Looking at the maths I don't think we have a mafia left. I think we have a 3rd party. 

My idea - Run me up, test Nicana, if Nicana clears with the magi then Dice.

If it isn't dice then it's Peace/Cloud/Halli/Turin :P

Official Vote Count

Dice - 1 (Nicana)

Not Voting - 7 (Turin,Hallia, Peace, Berf, Dice, Cloud, RTE)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 100 Studs

Day 6 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 25th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130825T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+6+deadline&csz=1

and don't be moaning about the deadline being on a Sunday when you will have 4 whole days.

running you up may test nica but it conveniently does not test you. You only get tested by lynching you and seeing ure flip. In fact it does not prove nica is town. She might have that role but she might be mafia. It IS a role that is can be either town or mafia and we all know Mistress Sithi is evil.her saving you doesn't really prove much now does it? but it may score her town cred 

all right how much are we going to consider the canon here? By canon third party would suit Rita very well. And fudge plays against the publics best interests most of the time. And i don't see how Neville gets to talk to departed souls. linking that role with that name makes no sense. Commuter with dobby? yes. Marauders map with either sirius or lupin? yes. bus driver with ernie prang? yes  (still think thats a weird upgrade) not sure about the vig being lupin.  I wouldve thought that was sirius actually and that lupin would have the map.

even if it turns out nica does save you im not sure i want you saved. That ability with that character bugs me as being wrong

Not trying to put words in berf's mouth but I think what he said was that we LYNCH him, then I check Nicana this coming night phase. And if her claim checks out potentially lynch you. All while still trying to look for additional clues as to who the remaining anti-town are.

I think if we start relying on mechanics then we are giving scum an easy day phase. Whoever is left can hide in that kind of discussion.

We still need to hunt.

On that note there are still positions and charms out there that we can use. Maybe we can coordinate some of that usage if we are going the game mechanics route.

I still think cloud is suspicious although I know none of you do. I can be wrong. I thin Nic is town per her early play...she's been a bit sketchy lately but very strong early on the game.

I have no idea on berf and leaning town on dice. I don't know the books well enough to know if RTE is third party.

And No I would not like to die. And I never said I would vetted. 

We merely need someone to get lynched so Nin can be cleared. There's no way of vetting me until I get a view. But Nin can be. Short of creating WIFOM by suggesting we lynch someone else, I figured I might as well be the target.

Archived