DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because of how my role works.  i got a pm from ithis saying thorum was responsible for dar's death.  that's when i have to option to use my vig shot and i did.  now that i think of it, it could mean either of them.  i'll have to ask for clarification cause the pm didn't say that the action was taken that night.  just said dar was responsible.  i guess that could mean the night before as well if it was the dementor attack and she did mean darthe.

i'll ask ithi to clarify which dar was meant.  not that it really matters.

Do you not think it strange, that in a world where wizards and witches and goblins and unicorns and dragons and giant spiders are real ... people are still able to say that Luna is a bit odd for believing in things that possibly don't exist.

XenophiliusandLunaLovegood.gif

Hahaha so true....

No Turin. I have to pick someone one night to grab their scent then I'm told the next night if the killed the previous night.

This first night I was here I got thorums scent. The next night I got the info that he killed Dar and I used my vig shot on him.

It seems to me that you don't want me to be viewed Dice. Are you afraid of how it would make you look when it comes out I'm telling the truth? I think if it's not Peace then you are the last scum.

This round was full of boggarts and scary fake dementors and the learning how to do EXPECTO PATRONUS!

Year3_2_zpsc03813bc.jpg

Yup ... Defence against the Dark Arts was truly the New Black ... and Ithi and Key became a dab had at it as they wandered around looking for shields and solving problems. Also Ron got quite good at Ridikkulus! possibly because it was pronounced the same way as it was spelt. There were plenty of blastings to be had and the Game finally seemed to have gone all back to normal. In fact it was entirely possible that Nargles didn't exist.

The Game continued and nothing out of the ordinary happened at all.

It is now Day 6. Deadline for Day 6 is Sunday 25th August at 9pm due to the weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130825T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+6+deadline&csz=1

Official Vote Count

Not Voting - 8 (Turin,Hallia, Peace, Berf, Dice, Nicana, Cloud, RTE)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 0 Studs

Day 6 Deadline is 9pm BST Sunday 25th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130825T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+6+deadline&csz=1

and don't be moaning about the deadline being on a Sunday when you have 4 whole days.

Archived