DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to take my daughter to a job fair and I am just now able to reply back. I went through and got a bunch of multiquotes but lost them and I am not going back and doing it again. So I will just go with the most recent since time is short.

No I didn't ignore it. You can claim to be anyone. Doesn't mean that you are Lupin  though.

Can anyone claim to be the Vig?  Can anyone just claim to have shot Thorum?  Can you put 2 and 2 together?

I am a new player and this is my first game. I don't pretend to know everything there is to know about mafia and I know there is a lot more for me yet to learn. That being said. can you put two and two together or do you insult the intelligence of every new player that decides to try their hand at playing the game? Very scummy in itself.

Let us analyze your post.

Your wrong Dice. I'm town. I've just been very busy here lately between work, helping one kid get a job, and another in college.

I agree with you on Cloud though.  I also believe he is town. Why do you believe Cloud is town?  Please explain your reasoning.

Saying that I think Peace is pushing for a lynch on Cloud pretty hard.  I'm pushing a lynch on someone I see as scum.  I'm not sitting back trying to hide in the background here.  I see scummy play, I push for a lynch.  How do you reconcile your actions, your lack of play?

Not only that, he replaced Amarande. Amarande came in a few times with a few obscure posts and when he voted he had no real reasons for his vote. which seemed pretty suspicious to me.  You mean the guy who had 3 posts in the game?  There is a reason he was replaced.  You found 3 posts scummy yet you haven't even bothered to point out anything that has been scummy about my play. 

So between the two they both seem scummy.  You've not show this at all. 

Vote Peace

For everyone elses sake I'll bring up some of my old posts here shortly to show how effective my scum hunting has been.  I doubt you will be able to do the same.  You are either lazy town or have an agenda.

Not only have I had a town feel on Cloud from the beginning but he has has been very active and protown through this whole game. He has helped out with town numerous times. Wombat was pushing Cloud hard and yes Cloud contradicted himself but I still believe he is town. I believe the contradiction was just a faux pas on his part and a innocent one at that.

Okay lets forget about Armande and focus on you. In posts 902-906 you jumped in with a vote on Cloud immediately after Wombat voted for him. Then after Turin says you are being opportunistic in post 911 you changed your vote to Wombat with no reasoning whatsoever. Then you don't come back until the next day and pick up where Wombat left off on Cloud. You claim to have shot Thorum but what I believe happened is that Mish protected Cloud and that is what the black cloud over him is. When she protected Cloud, Thorum tried to take attack him, so Thorum and Mish both were killed when she protected Cloud. So in other words, no, I don't believe your claim.

I voted wombat.

I killed thorum.

And where did mish state that?

Oh wow so you voted for Wombat... You can't possibly have been bussing him, right? :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm is noted.  Also note I was answering a question.

I had a slight town read on you per my opening post at one point...not a big town read.  And reads change through the game.  I have taken into consideration all of your posts throughout the game. 

Earlier you completely misrepresented my thoughts on you as possible third party.  The reason I've thought this was because the swings in reads I've had on you.  I've been open about them from the get go..don't try and paint a different picture of what I've done in this game.  This type of behavior is one of the reasons why you come across scummy.

BTW..you claim to have been solid on all the scum?  How is that?  There is no way a town player can be solid on all scum.  An uniformed player is going to make mistakes by definition.  I've been solid on some scum...and I've gotten some town wrong.  That is because I am town.

why didn't I kill earlier?  I'VE ONLY BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 2 NIGHT PHASES.

Why are you ignoring the game mechanics to paint me in a corner?  I upgraded from just Professor Lupin to Professor Remus Lupin (werewolf).  (Not sure why adding the first name is significant but that's how it happened.)  I have two options with my power .  1 is to mark a player for their scent and the following night I get info on whether that player was involved in the previous nights kill.  I dig up the body and see if the scent matches.  The other power is a 1 kill shot.  Once the kill shot is used I become vanilla.  The powers are supposed to go hand in hand.  Thorum killed Darthe night 3.  I got that info night 4 and used my shot. 

From everything I have seen, nobody has upgraded to a better version of their first character. Lupin I believe would be an upgraded character that already has the werewolf ability. Just as Sirius Black has the animagus ability. So don't believe you are Lupin either.

Indeed. I do not think this is an action on Cloud's part that is for sure. 

So;

Turin, Berf, RTE, Hallia, Cloud, Peace - Town for now.

Dice, Nincana - Meh

Ergo Vote Nincana

Speak up or forever hold your peace.

My name is Nicana, not Nincana. You may call me Nica if it is easier for you. :)

Are you just suspicious of the people that haven't role claimed? I haven't seen any reason to claim my role that's why I haven't done so. But since almost everyone elses roles have come out I will tell you mine. I am Cornelius Fudge and I'm a governor.

Unvote

This should be accurate again then...

Official Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Peace, Hallia)
Nicana - 2 (Dice, Berf)
Peace - 2 (Cloud, Nicana)

Not Voting - 2 (RTE,Turin)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 600 Studs

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 20th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1  (4 hours!)

Players left:

Turin (Sirius Black- COP )

Hallia (Prof. Macgonagal - Rolestopper)

Cloud (Ernie Prang - Busdriver ) Why send Hallia strength? why not switch her with say Berf? or Peace? 

Peace ( Lupin - 1 shot vig {used killing Thorum})  you understand that it is convenient to claim killing the dead mafia?

Berf (Neville (medium 50%)  Who were you before Berf?

Nicana  (Cornelius Fudge - Governor ) So you can stop day or give a reprieve from lynch? There are several alternate versions of this role. can you tell how your role is working?

RTE  (Rita Skeeter - watcher/Reporter) Knew it. You reported every night correct?

Dice ??? Who are you???

Updated to include new claims.

Also, BTW I was Sirius Black both before and after my upgrade. I only gained abilities afterward. So that in itself is not reason to doubt an upgrade claim.

I have a plan that might prove that Nica is town and would not get anyone killed tonight, which would allow Berf to ask who she targeted someone last Night and Turin view Peace. I'm only worried about that black smoke thing though but whatever.

If Nica is indeed able to self-target (Nice, you can ask the mods anything in your PM if you aren't sure about stuff) then we should all vote for her and get her lynched because she is the only one we can get a majority on if Berf or Hallia don't check in anymore. Then at Twilight (just before Night) Nica uses the Governor ability on herself which will stop her lynch and let her live. This will also prove if she is town or not (I firmly believe that she is town btw). What do you guys think about this?

Unvote

This should be accurate again then...

Official Vote Count

Nicana - 2 (Dice, Berf)

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1  (4 hours!)

Players left:

Turin (Sirius Black- COP )

Hallia (Prof. Macgonagal - Rolestopper)

Cloud (Ernie Prang - Busdriver ) Why send Hallia strength? why not switch her with say Berf? or Peace? 

Peace ( Lupin - 1 shot vig {used killing Thorum})  you understand that it is convenient to claim killing the dead mafia?

Berf (Neville (medium 50%)  Who were you before Berf?

Nicana  (Cornelius Fudge - Governor ) So you can stop day or give a reprieve from lynch? There are several alternate versions of this role. can you tell how your role is working?

RTE  (Rita Skeeter - watcher/Reporter) Knew it. You reported every night correct?

Dice ??? Who are you???

Updated to include new claims.

Also, BTW I was Sirius Black both before and after my upgrade. I only gained abilities afterward. So that in itself is not reason to doubt an upgrade claim.

I can give a reprieve from a lynch.

On the upgrade claim, that was a mistake on my part. But I still believe my vote is in the right place.

Official Vote Count

Nicana - 2 (Dice, Berf)

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1  (45 minutes!)

we need her to find out as much as possible.

Are you an X-shot or can reprieve everyday?

Can you self target?

What happens when you save someone? does the next highest vote count person get lynched?

This would be in effect voting No lynch then. I wish I had asked Peace about the pm thing before he left.

we need her to find out as much as possible.

Are you an X-shot or can reprieve everyday?

Can you self target?

What happens when you save someone? does the next highest vote count person get lynched?

This would be in effect voting No lynch then. I wish I had asked Peace about the pm thing before he left.

This could very well get me lynched but it is one shot only. I can't self target and I don't know how it works after I reprieve someone.

Random is no good.  Last time I let something go random it result in both masons getting killed.

RTE are you here? Cloud, Nicana are you willing to vote anyone other than peace?

Ah yes that random was truly a blessing from the Gods of Random.org themselves lol. 

I'm only willing to vote for Peace or No Lynch.

Archived