DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

you need to reread his post nicana tho he wasted his last one  when i commute i take myself away from town  i got no notification that anything else happened to me.

I find it interesting that nicana backflipped a bit.  At one point she was "i will save someone to prove myself" but now she doesn't want to save Berf because shes unsure of him,. Wants to save a more safely town person.  Heres the thing nica why would we risk a town person we are sure of when we are not sure of YOU??

I say we lynch Nicana

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you swap me and you so many times? O.o

Actually I don't believe he did.

I know this whole time I have felt that Cloud has been town. I believe I have been very wrong.

Let me explain

Nobody bothered to ask me my ability. I was very reluctant to tell due to my character because even though I am town, it doesn't look good. I can't believe I missed this about Cloud. Call it being an idiot or just a major newbie mistake. I apologize for not coming forward with this earlier. I have the ability to send out dementors. On N2 I sent dementors after Basel. I thought Basel was just keeping quiet about it and had a patronus. Later Wombat got lynched and I thought that he must have put the dementors after Darthe. What I believe happened instead is Cloud swapped Basel and Darthe and the dementors went after Darthe instead. 

I know the only way for this to be proven is by lynching me. 

you need to reread his post nicana tho he wasted his last one  when i commute i take myself away from town  i got no notification that anything else happened to me.

I find it interesting that nicana backflipped a bit.  At one point she was "i will save someone to prove myself" but now she doesn't want to save Berf because shes unsure of him,. Wants to save a more safely town person.  Heres the thing nica why would we risk a town person we are sure of when we are not sure of YOU??

I say we lynch Nicana

We need 4.

If RTE is here we can vote No lynch. If not then Nica and I  can vote Cloud and Nica can save him.

I will also vote Cloud . I believe he is town so I definitely will be saving him.

No Dice. I didn't backflip. I didn't say I would save just anyone. I said I would save Cloud because at the time I thought he was town.

Short version: I thought that you were mafia and I was a viable NK option. I didn't want to intervene with a couple of other known PR's out there and so I swapped you and me :P N3 I was just a bit lazy and I did the same thing again. 

Cloud what happens to their actions when you swap them?

Any action performed on person A goes to person B, and vice versa. I couldn't be sure of this but I thought that if the presumably last anti town player tried to shoot Berf (because he was going to ask Mish who she targeted last Night which I thought was an important action) the shot would go to you instead and since you commuted nothing would have happened. I knew that the anti town player wouldn't target you because you mentioned that you would commute yourself so Berf would have been safe. I have no idea if this worked or not because there could as well be a Survivor left who doesn't have the ability to kill at night, or something else entirely happened that blocked the shot. I'm leaning towards the Survivor theory though. 

I know this whole time I have felt that Cloud has been town. I believe I have been very wrong.

Let me explain

Nobody bothered to ask me my ability. I was very reluctant to tell due to my character because even though I am town, it doesn't look good. I can't believe I missed this about Cloud. Call it being an idiot or just a major newbie mistake. I apologize for not coming forward with this earlier. I have the ability to send out dementors. On N2 I sent dementors after Basel. I thought Basel was just keeping quiet about it and had a patronus. Later Wombat got lynched and I thought that he must have put the dementors after Darthe. What I believe happened instead is Cloud swapped Basel and Darthe and the dementors went after Darthe instead. 

Wait what? So you lied about being a Governor, and so even though you had a town read on me the previous Day you agreed on the idea on lynching me and then save me (which you apprently can't do)? That doesn't sound very pro-town to me, but I understand why you lied about your role though and you sharing this info now when only Dice is suspicious of you would be a very odd tactic if you were anti-town because it would put you in the spotlight for no reason at all and so I still think that you are town. Your logic is flawed though because if I were a mafia bus driver how would I have known that you had dementor access while my teammate Wombat had the same thing? It wouldn't seem like a pro-town ability if my mafia teammate could do the same thing so I would have dismissed the thought. Even if I for some reason thought that the town would also have access to dementors how would I have known that it was you and that you would have used it on Basel? If I believe you then Wombat was the second player who had dementor access so if you didn't kill him then the only logical explanation is that he did. Also you say that the only way for us to believe you is to lynch you, and then you place a vote on me... Anyway, did you only use your ability once Nica? Is it an x-shot or can you use it every night? If so, who did you target?

Short version: I thought that you were mafia and I was a viable NK option. I didn't want to intervene with a couple of other known PR's out there and so I swapped you and me :P N3 I was just a bit lazy and I did the same thing again. 

Any action performed on person A goes to person B, and vice versa. I couldn't be sure of this but I thought that if the presumably last anti town player tried to shoot Berf (because he was going to ask Mish who she targeted last Night which I thought was an important action) the shot would go to you instead and since you commuted nothing would have happened. I knew that the anti town player wouldn't target you because you mentioned that you would commute yourself so Berf would have been safe. I have no idea if this worked or not because there could as well be a Survivor left who doesn't have the ability to kill at night, or something else entirely happened that blocked the shot. I'm leaning towards the Survivor theory though. 

Let me explain

Wait what? So you lied about being a Governor, and so even though you had a town read on me the previous Day you agreed on the idea on lynching me and then save me (which you apprently can't do)? That doesn't sound very pro-town to me, but I understand why you lied about your role though and you sharing this info now when only Dice is suspicious of you would be a very odd tactic if you were anti-town because it would put you in the spotlight for no reason at all and so I still think that you are town. Your logic is flawed though because if I were a mafia bus driver how would I have known that you had dementor access while my teammate Wombat had the same thing? It wouldn't seem like a pro-town ability if my mafia teammate could do the same thing so I would have dismissed the thought. Even if I for some reason thought that the town would also have access to dementors how would I have known that it was you and that you would have used it on Basel? If I believe you then Wombat was the second player who had dementor access so if you didn't kill him then the only logical explanation is that he did. Also you say that the only way for us to believe you is to lynch you, and then you place a vote on me... Anyway, did you only use your ability once Nica? Is it an x-shot or can you use it every night? If so, who did you target?

No I didn't lie about being a Governor. I am a Governor and I do have the ability to send out dementors.  It just dawned on me what happened when I sent them after Basel. The reason Basel didn't say anything is because he didn't know they were sent after him. Basel was in trouble at the time. Matter of fact he got lynched the next day. Why wouldn't you swap a townie with your mafia teammate? There was only one reason, to save him from an attack. No you didn't know it would be dementors but you figured there would be an attack on him that night.

Ok after rereading Nica's post it makes even less sense. Basel knew that Wombat had dementor access, so why would he buy a patronum??

At the time Darthe got killed I didn't know that Wombat had dementor access. It wasn't until later after Wombat got lynched.

Nica, you are wrong about the possibility of Cloud swapping Basel and Darthe on N2. He must have switched himself and Hallia as my view of him came back Ginny which Hallia claimed. The only way that could have happened is if BOTH cloud and Hallia were mafia. I find that unlikely. did you attempt to send out dementors any other time? Can you still do so?

Cloud, why are you pushing the 3rd party angle so hard? The survivor in particular. I could be wrong but I believe that a survivor only needs to live until the game is decided between Mafia and town. So if the mafia were all dead and there was only a survivor left, the game should just be over and town and the survivor both win. also when Dice commutes he is untargetable by any action. So your attempt to switch him would just fail. So you did nothing last night.

Dice, what night did you apparate with Cloud?

RTE, which night did you watch Cloud?

Nica, you are wrong about the possibility of Cloud swapping Basel and Darthe on N2. He must have switched himself and Hallia as my view of him came back Ginny which Hallia claimed. The only way that could have happened is if BOTH cloud and Hallia were mafia. I find that unlikely. did you attempt to send out dementors any other time? Can you still do so?

Cloud, why are you pushing the 3rd party angle so hard? The survivor in particular. I could be wrong but I believe that a survivor only needs to live until the game is decided between Mafia and town. So if the mafia were all dead and there was only a survivor left, the game should just be over and town and the survivor both win. also when Dice commutes he is untargetable by any action. So your attempt to switch him would just fail. So you did nothing last night.

Dice, what night did you apparate with Cloud?

RTE, which night did you watch Cloud?

Okay I guess I was wrong about Cloud. Just seemed coincidental.

I haven't sent the dementors out except that once. I didn't want to target someone who could have been town. Yes I can still send them out.

This Nic plan won't work because we don't have time to vote someone else after nic plays her card.

Which means I'm going to die or there's a mislynch.

Which means you are about to lynch town.

Neville Goodbottom people. Less town than Ernie Prang or Rita? More chance of being a 3rd party than Lupin or Sirius?

Turin have you checked Halli's claim?

Because it looks like the only way to crack this chestnut is to figure out what role is more likely to be mafia or 3rd party.

Medium is not one of those roles. I don't know how more clearly I could put it.

Let me explain

No I didn't lie about being a Governor. I am a Governor and I do have the ability to send out dementors.  It just dawned on me what happened when I sent them after Basel. The reason Basel didn't say anything is because he didn't know they were sent after him. Basel was in trouble at the time. Matter of fact he got lynched the next day. Why wouldn't you swap a townie with your mafia teammate? There was only one reason, to save him from an attack. No you didn't know it would be dementors but you figured there would be an attack on him that night.

SEE colored RTE  was just one page ago

Archived