DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting that I asked an hour ago who was around so we could maybe get some conversation going before we did anything irreversible. Cloud turns up with 12 minutes to go and doesnt seem at all interested in anyone else. at 12 mins with noone else around that actually seems reasonible.

Hally was on approx an hour before I posted that i was here but never answered that she was here until a convienent 1 1/2 mins before DL and AFTER i hammered. That worries me.

interesting that I asked an hour ago who was around so we could maybe get some conversation going before we did anything irreversible. Cloud turns up with 12 minutes to go and doesnt seem at all interested in anyone else. at 12 mins with noone else around that actually seems reasonible.

Hally was on approx an hour before I posted that i was here but never answered that she was here until a convienent 1 1/2 mins before DL and AFTER i hammered. That worries me.

I have already explained that if Berf flips town I will vote for Peace and that's it. I don't have any other mafia reads than those two. You mentioned that you were suspicious of me and could move your vote to me. Did you expect me to start pushing for my own lynch?

did you miss the part where i said ure post was reasonable?

It was Hallia that struck me more.

Ah I must have misunderstood you then.

and btw its your ROLE that really makes me sus on you. I think you have been playing town but then whats a great mafia way to win? Play like you ARE town. Im being careful and bus driver makes me nervous

"Playing like you are town is a great way to win as mafia" Thanks. I will make sure to write that one down :laugh:

In all seriousness though I think everyone can agree that I'm indeed the Bus Driver. The question for you guys is if I'm mafia or town, and for that you have to look at my play and question if my actions have been justifiable and if I have been playing with town's greater good in mind. You just admitted yourself that I have been playing town so I don't really understand why you are suspicious of me.

because i have no read at all on peace since he came in. and for the reason i already said. busdriver. I dont think ive ever seen that as town

I can assure you that a Bus Driver is also a town role. Just take a look at Darthe's and Wombat's recent three-thread-game in the mafia boards where I believe Pral was the town BD in thread 2. 

From the wiki:

The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, suppose a Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker tries to block John and a Goon tries to kill Jack. In the end, Jack will be roleblocked and John will be killed.

The verb form of what a Bus Driver does is "drives".

Bus Driver has been seen as each alignment and historically is a pro-Town role; however, some moderators consider Bus Driver to be a Negative Utility role in Town hands, since it is more likely to thwart or confuse power roles than help. The pro-Town intent of this role is to attempt to redirect the scum's kill onto a better target.

Official Vote Count

Berf - 5 (Turin, Cloud, RTE, Nicana, Dice)

Cloud - 2 (Berf, Peace)

Not Voting - 1 (Hallia)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch - Lynch Achieved. Berf you are Dead!

Current End of Round Bonus = 700 Studs - Achieved

Lynch achieved. Scene incoming. Apologies for delay. I fell asleep.

No I really was asleep. I've had a ridiculous few days - with the selling and buying of a car organised and the losing and finding of my purse - but only after the cancelling and unable to uncancel of my debit card.

I just passed out this evening and have only just woken up. The scene may be necessarily brief.

dementorlego_zps1066be40.gif

Dementors were tricksy things. The more you patronussed them - the more appeared. But finally Key and Ithi got to the final Boss Dementor. They dodged about using their newly discovered multi targeting ability and shot them all - and a couple of barrels which caused a sink plunger to drop from somewhere that they could then use to do a special attack. Yes that's right - I said sink plunger. Totally the most obvious pice of hardware required when dealing with Dementors. The flappiy thing did the obligitary ick - I'm dead ... oh no actually I'm not and sent out a massive ice attack, but Key and Ithi were relentless and started up the whole shebang again until finally it got dead and stayed DEAD!

Hurrah! Level 3 was over!

In the first book there had been a mirror ... in the mirror you could see what you most desired. Harry saw the spirits of his dead parents. Well the dead had to go somewhere, right? There was one character who had seen death ... and it was his heart's desire to help his team overcome those who were set against him. He sat there quietly watching and waiting for night to fall when he would be able to use the Mirror of Erised to communicate with the dead. The others just thought he was a bit odd - and probably a bit making stuff up too. He was torn apart by the mob - his pieces scattered.

Those remaining all looked in the mirror before they walked away ... and another character was removed from play.

Berf - Neville Longbottom - Town - Medium (50% chance of communicating with the Dead via the Mirror of Erised) has been Lynched

It is now Night 6 - you have until 9pm BST Monday 26th August to submit your actions

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130826T21&p0=1320&msg=Night+6+deadline&csz=1

Archived