DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud, do you think that Peace was recruited or do you think that Lupin is mafia? it must be one or the other. Of the two I would be more likely to believe the first but you have discounted the recruit theory so I am confused why you are still voting Peace. 

Hallia please give us your thoughts before the deadline. And of course a vote. 

Dice, I don't see nicana being lynched today. Who is your next most likely candidate.

RTE, where did you go?

I've just read up through day 1 - One thing that caught my eye is where you bring up the mandrake draught Turin - Should we have one of us use it on one of the people we're unsure of? That way, if they were recruited, they'd go back to being town?

Day 1: Nicana was hassling Turin early on day 1, pinged for that

Day 2: Wombat replaces Cindy and immediately votes Dice – Distancing?  Calls out Dice, Basel, BG, and Thorum in one post, saying he wants to hear more from them.  ¾ known mafia. Coincidence?  Then the end of day 2 collapses into a debate regarding stud counts.

Official Vote Count

Peace - 2 (Cloud, Hallia)

Nicana - 1 (Dice)

Cloud - 2 (Peace, Turin)

Not Voting - 2 (Nicana, RTE)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

Day 7 Deadline is Thursday 29th August 9pm GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130829T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+7+deadline&csz=1

Just under 13 hours till Deadline

unvote  

obviously i think nicana but other then that

i think if there is 3rd party then it will be RTE

of the other 2 i will vote cloud. he has switched himself a lot. that could be paranoia or it could be a way of not getting checked. 

If he is not then its either peace or nicana

@ hallia  i already stated this but will again  I started as Fang vanilla  bought an invisibility potion which i used n2 i think then bought an upgrade and scored Dobby the commuter

Official Vote Count

Peace - 2 (Cloud, Hallia)

Cloud - 3 (Peace, Turin, Dice)

Not Voting - 2 (Nicana, RTE)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

Day 7 Deadline is Thursday 29th August 9pm GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130829T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+7+deadline&csz=1

Just under 11 hours till Deadline

DailyProphetLogo.jpg

Rita Skeeter reporting in from the scene of Lego Harry Potter Mafia once more! Another night has come and gone and once agian everyone has lived to see the morning. Your vigilant reporter went back to the start of the trial and staked out the residences of the one they call Sirius Black, aka Turin. There I saw Hallia, the one who claims to be Professor McGonagall, visit him in the middle of the night, but as we all know no harm came to his person. Berf paid the price but was identified as innocent. Now with so few left, where is the last evil-doer hiding? Is it Peace? Is it Cloud? Find out in tomorrow's copy of the Daily Prophet! Get yours before they fly off the news stands!

Either Peace or Cloud IMO.

Cloud is always tough to read but his play has been that of an over-excitied Townie who has strong reads or a scum/third party who is happy to see anyone die other than himself.

Peace is most likely to be the last one in my books.

I am not third party.

There are 5 hours left.  I find it really strange that once again we are up against a deadline when it's basically cloud or me up for a lynch and it's probably going to go random.  What is the cause of this people?  We aren't in lylo.  Vote me or cloud and get it done.

Hallia, support your case.  At this point no one should be allowed to get away with not presenting a strong case along with votes. 

Archived