DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was only 37 studs - he was making out it was hundreds out and impossible lol.

I did post that it was pointless trying to use it as a mechanic to find Town or Mafia. Because for all you know we could have just randomly awarded Studs depending on how funny or interesting we thought people's posts were.

That's not strictly true. Awarding studs like that would have gone against the mechanics you delineated. You gave us enough info that BG and I were able to figure out that the studs were off even beyond rounding error. Of course we had the advantage of knowing the mafia stud counts so that we could set up a system of equations.

Unfortunately, the town had the advantage of not caring very much for numbers :P

Math never lies though.

• 1 month later...

*Start of shameless commercial*

During this game, I got the idea of a Weasley vs Malfoy mafia, which has just started taking signups.

If you're interested. Sign up with the link below :) This should be a good game for your first steps into mafia, or for your one-hundreth :)

*End of shameless commercial*

Archived