DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were now onto the final book in this Game. The most thrilling so far. The Quidditch World Cup seemed to offer entertainment - until the Deatheaters descended ... they looked perhaps a little bit less menacing without the Voldy one, but still they put up a scary show and the Dark Mark illuminated the sky. A quick escape was made and then safely into Hogwarts ...

There were some shenanigans with the Goblet of Fire and Harry was propelled into the tri-wizard cup along with the delightful Fleur.

Year4_1_zpsa8d5907d.jpg

It had been quite a tense Game so far, so they were both glad that NOTHING VERY INTERESTING HAPPENED AT ALL.

It is now Day 7

Really finding it difficult that everyone doesn't get that cloud is our last scum. Bus driver is a scum role matte what that wiki says.

He's caused a great amount of wifom and turmoil this game and has cheerleaded bad lynches.

He comes out as soon as day starts and votes me to try and get some momentum going. He knows I'm on to him so he is trying to head me off.

Funny thing is RTE who cloud says is likely 3rd party follows along. Cloud has wifomed several character claims with the hopes that once I get mislynched new viable targets will be preset.

I've pegged two scum killing one if them (thorum) all cloud has done at best is cheerlead one scum lynch and so a ton of discord in this game.

I suggest evryone go to clouds profile and do a read of all his posts and you will see what I'm talking about. I'm not going to do a post by post commentary because I think everyone should form there own conclusions.

This way cloud can't fake answering my cases like he previously has.

I tried a revelo potion on cloud last night. Wonder who I came up with?

Why is he switching himself? It's the best way to keep us from discovering his true nature.

Why switch me?

Why haven't there been any night kills for 2 nights. I'm betting he is purposely not killing to further his survivor theory, which is bogus cause the game would be over as others have stated.

I could go on and on just thinking on how many wild theories he keeps proposing.

Official Vote Count

Peace - 1 (Cloud)

Nicana - 1 (Dice)

Not Voting - 5 (Turin, Hallia, Peace, Nicana, RTE)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

Day 7 Deadline is Thursday 29th August 9pm GMT

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130829T21&p0=1320&msg=Day+7+deadline&csz=1

@Peace. There is so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to start...

"Really finding it difficult that everyone doesn't get that cloud is our last scum. Bus driver is a scum role matte what that wiki says. "

Lol yes let's just ignore what the official mafia wiki says and that there have also been plenty of games on DM with a town Bus Driver.... 

"He's caused a great amount of wifom and turmoil this game and has cheerleaded bad lynches."

You again keep accusing me of things without bringing any kind of quote or game related proof at all. How have I been causing WIFOM? You were the one who brought up that I was bussing Wombat, not me. And what kind of turmoil have I caused this game? I also haven't been cheerleading bad lynches. The only bad lynch that I have cheerleaded so far was Berf, and I explained in depth why I thought that he should be lynched. I'm now positive that you are scum and this post of yours is just the cherry on top of the cake.

"He comes out as soon as day starts and votes me to try and get some momentum going. He knows I'm on to him so he is trying to head me off."

Lol you have been doing the exact same thing the previous Day and it's also so funny how you were defending Berf at the end saying that you had a town read on him while everyone else found him suspicious. Good way to gain town cred dude, but it's a shame it was so obvious.

"Funny thing is RTE who cloud says is likely 3rd party follows along. Cloud has wifomed several character claims with the hopes that once I get mislynched new viable targets will be preset."

Ok now you are just putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said that RTE was likely 3rd party! Where are you even getting these ideas from? And where have I been WIFOMing several character claims?

"I've pegged two scum killing one if them (thorum) all cloud has done at best is cheerlead one scum lynch and so a ton of discord in this game."

LMAO. Day 1 I went after Rhea who flipped mafia. Day 2 I went after BG who flipped mafia. Day 3 I was pushing for Basel's lynch while Wombat thought he was town. Day 4 I managed to convince enough people to get Wombat lynched even though I have been under attack during the whole Day, and during Day 5 I got you pegged as the last mafia while nobody else took a second glance at you. Day 6 I chose to play it safe and went for Berf first but with him now dead I know that you are the last anti-town player. And you are again saying that I have been sowing tons of discord. If you can't back the things you are saying up then don't mention them at all. 

"I suggest evryone go to clouds profile and do a read of all his posts and you will see what I'm talking about. I'm not going to do a post by post commentary because I think everyone should form there own conclusions. "

Oh god it only gets better... So firstly you are unable to defend yourself against the case I have made against you two Days ago, and now you aren't able to make a case against me and so you just tell everyone to read all my posts and decide for themselves? You are right, they should read all my posts because then they will see that I'm town. 

"This way cloud can't fake answering my cases like he previously has."

:laugh: I have answered all the accusations that you have made against me, and you were unable to counter mine, so now you just say that I have been "fake" answering them? How does one even fake answer a case? This is just brilliant. 

"I tried a revelo potion on cloud last night. Wonder who I came up with? "

Let me guess. Lupin?

"Why is he switching himself? It's the best way to keep us from discovering his true nature. 

Why switch me?"

Chances are that you aren't third party but the last mafia, and we both know that I have been pushing for your lynch the hardest so there was a chance that you just wanted to kill me and be done with it. I switched us so you would end up shooting yourself instead.

"Why haven't there been any night kills for 2 nights. I'm betting he is purposely not killing to further his survivor theory, which is bogus cause the game would be over as others have stated."

I have already admitted during the previous Day that the Survivor theory was bad because that would mean that there is yet another mafia left because a Survivor can win with town. I also said that we shouldn't dismiss the idea of a mafia member being alive because of the chance of recruitment and this being an experimental game. I did however say that I think the chances of a third party player are higher. 

"I could go on and on just thinking on how many wild theories he keeps proposing."

So are you ever going to explain what these wild theories are or are just going to keep throwing tomatoes at me? I think I have done a great job with scumhunting, and I have to say that me catching you is definitely the best thing I did during this game.

Archived