DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question before another post comes in.

Mish and Cloud - Well, cloud at least, did your potion or reveal of Turin say Sirius Black or Sirius Black - Cop, or what?

I'm on page 30odd so tell me if I'll get there eventually. Otherwise answer as soon as humanly possible please and thank you. :happy:

Hello lovelies :).  Sorry I've been absentish.  The semester is about to start and we've been swamped at work.  But I do check in - just do more of a lurking thing ...just like some of you :wink:

Do you want a stud update?  Do you care anymore?  *g*

Always update.

OK

TURIN - Very scummy early, involved with all the mafia bar Thorum, Claims SIRIOUS and after a viewing is cleaned instantly. The RITA thing here is strange. It offers two clues AND info re Clouds Black Cloud. If I was disinclined to agree with the truthiness of Rita, or wager that one of those clues might be a false trail, Turin is who I would lynch. *shrug* Vibes, man. Anyway. 

A) Has there ever been proof yay or nay about the polyjuice?

B) Could Sirius be a potential 3rd party role? 

HALLIA - Timestopper. Standard town Hallia operating procedure so far.

PEACE - Werewolf dude. I buy the claim. Town. 

BERF - Dead Talker person guy. The handsome one. Goodbottom or something. TAF.

DICE - Honestly very null read coming through the re-read. AND that's at 52 post count. Meh. No role claim?

NICANA - Involved a bit, standing up, no major slips... No role claim as far as I know?

CLOUD - Throwing it around, believes in the cases. Claims Bus Driver, Ernie guy. Involved with Hals and fair enough that is a case to follow for the silence. Town I believe. Bus Driver is a hard role to fake if viewed or whichever. This black smoke is interesting. 

RTE - Important according to Rita. Any role claim? Mostly null/town read.

I am 50/50 on whether mafia or 3rd party left.

I am moderately pingy on Nincana and Dice.

Want to hear from RTE, Dice, Nincana, and Hallia. 

I voted wombat.

I killed thorum.

And where did mish state that?

Oh wow so you voted for Wombat... You can't possibly have been bussing him, right? :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm is noted.  Also note I was answering a question.

I had a slight town read on you per my opening post at one point...not a big town read.  And reads change through the game.  I have taken into consideration all of your posts throughout the game. 

Earlier you completely misrepresented my thoughts on you as possible third party.  The reason I've thought this was because the swings in reads I've had on you.  I've been open about them from the get go..don't try and paint a different picture of what I've done in this game.  This type of behavior is one of the reasons why you come across scummy.

BTW..you claim to have been solid on all the scum?  How is that?  There is no way a town player can be solid on all scum.  An uniformed player is going to make mistakes by definition.  I've been solid on some scum...and I've gotten some town wrong.  That is because I am town.

why didn't I kill earlier?  I'VE ONLY BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 2 NIGHT PHASES.

Why are you ignoring the game mechanics to paint me in a corner?  I upgraded from just Professor Lupin to Professor Remus Lupin (werewolf).  (Not sure why adding the first name is significant but that's how it happened.)  I have two options with my power .  1 is to mark a player for their scent and the following night I get info on whether that player was involved in the previous nights kill.  I dig up the body and see if the scent matches.  The other power is a 1 kill shot.  Once the kill shot is used I become vanilla.  The powers are supposed to go hand in hand.  Thorum killed Darthe night 3.  I got that info night 4 and used my shot. 

Eh yeah you are indeed right that you weren't able to kill earlier because you replaced someone >.> I totally forgot that lol but now I'm certain that you are mafia because of a major slip you have just made in the post above which I also highlighted.

You have made a mistake though. Darthe wasn't killed Night 3 which you just claimed above. Darthe mentioned that he was targeted by a Dementor Night 2 and he died from it on Night 3 because it works the same as a poison. And Wombat was the one who had access to Dementors so Thorum couldn't have killed Darthe. You are a LLL. Everyone, vote for Peace.

Your claim is also weird because I haven't seen anyone else in this game become an improved version of themselves when they upgrade, and it seems like an easy way to fake claim pratically only one character because you have less chance to get caught, but your slip up is telling enough imo.

And this is his last comment on the whole Day. His next post is the big one where he explains that I have been bussing Wombat.. :rolleyes: I claimed and have given my reads on everything that has been happening since the start of the Day. I clearly said who I found to be mafia and town and when I thought that someone was lying. I was the one who managed to get Wombat lynched even after the Cop was starting to get convinced that I was mafia despite his investigation result. And despite all this you say that I have been bussing him, while you didn't even give any kind of reads of your own back then and didn't bother switching your vote from Wombat after it was clear that Turin had viewed him. You claimed to have been confused when I started explaining what effect my role has had on the way events have been played out but I sure ain't buying it. You are way too experienced to get confused like that and it seems like you were using it as an easy excuse to not have to comment anymore on the game.

The bold...seriously.  Dude..you were confusing yourself and you are finding it difficult I was confused? 

Now you are reaching.  Seriously.  You claim that I can bus a team mate...but you can't?  What you were doing can't be bussing..but what I was doing had to be?  Explain why it is bussing for me but not you?  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  The same thought process you are using to attribute scum qualities to me are the same ones that apply to you.  The only difference is that my whole case on you isn't based on bussing.  Yours on me is..which is really OMGUS.  You are attacking your attacker trying to save your hide.

You say that I have been confused, and yet you used me contricting myself about Hallia possibly being framed as a reason to vote for me! You at first didn't believe that I were confused and called me out on my contradiction, and now you say that I have been confused so I can't call you confused. You can't have it both ways dude. 

And I didn't claim that you were bussing a teammate before you brought up that I was bussing Wombat. Your accusations made me research your own play on the previous Day and then I saw that you were obviously mafia. And it's so funny how you are saying that the same thought process I'm using to call you scum can also be applied to me.. No you can't, because as I have already explained I was actually playing the game yesterday and gave my thoughts on everything that has been happening and that has gotten Wombat lynched. You didn't do anything last Day but vote for Wombat at the start of the Day when it became obvious that Turin investigated him, and then tell everyone that you are confused. My whole case on you isn't based on bussing, but yours is on me which can be clearly seen in post #1060 wher you go on and on how I have been bussing Wombat without explaining why you think that (http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83722-blue-ajah-harry-potter-week-day-5-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4-mafia-game-thread/?p=3008112). My vote on you also isn't an OMGUS because after I read post #1060 I still got a town vibe from you, but as I looked closer at your play I become more and more convinced that you are mafia.

Official Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Peace, Hallia)
Nicana - 2 (Dice, Berf)
Peace - 2 (Cloud, Nicana)

Not Voting - 2 (RTE,Turin)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 600 Studs

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 20th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1  (4 hours!)

Cloud, can you find mish's post where she claims protector. I believe there is a line there that says if a kill were put on me while she protected "we would both die" I read this as her and the killer cause it makes no sense for it to be both me and her.

Also peace, you may not know this as you said you have limited hp knowledge but Lily's protection nearly killed Voldemort that night so it fits canon for mish to be a bodyguard that takes the killer with them.

I have found the part of Mish's post where she explains how her protection works: 

And for those wondering... Yes I did indeed perform a kind of protective action on Turin last night. That's how I know nobody targeted him with a killed; if he had died, so would I. So unless someone else did a protective action on him, Turin was not targeted with a nightkill.

She does say that if someone targeted Turin she would also die... but I think that kinda defeats the purpose of her role >.> I can't know this for sure but she might have been a little confused about her role while writing this. I find it more likely though that she didn't mention that she would kill the mafia who targeted you on purpose, because she wanted to lure them into a trap.

And yes I do agree what you said about Lily's protection, Turin. It would make sense that if someone targeted you she would have died in your place and have taken the attacker down with her. 

Hodor Sodor!! Have fun Ithi :wub:

unvote

Hallia rolestopped around me so unless being a ghost made her immune then mush couldn't have killed Thor. I think we need the last few claims. ASAP.

Dude, it would all depend on what ability goes first. I can imagine that Mish's ability would go first, and then Hallia's. If that's indeed the case then she would have died and have killed Thorum, and Hallia's NA would have done nothing. Anyway, you should vote for Peace because of his mafia slip up where he claims that Thorum had killed Darthe (see my previous post).

Quick question before another post comes in.

Mish and Cloud - Well, cloud at least, did your potion or reveal of Turin say Sirius Black or Sirius Black - Cop, or what?

I'm on page 30odd so tell me if I'll get there eventually. Otherwise answer as soon as humanly possible please and thank you. :happy:

My potion revealed only Turin's character name which was Sirius Black. I didn't see anything about his role. 

Well I think that I responded to basically everything going on right now. I'm kinda dissapointed that now everyone has claimed yet and that we still don't know who Rita is, but I think with Peace dying we will have won anyway and even if there is yet another mafia out there I'm sure that I will also find that one too :laugh:

TLDR why Peace is mafia and why everyone should switch their vote to him because we only have 3.5 hours left:

Peace claimed that he had investigated Thorum on Night 3 and that Thorum killed Darthe on Night 3. He then got that info on Night 4 and then used his only shot to kill Thorum. 

He is lying because: 

Darthe wasn't killed on Night 3. He mentioned that he got attacked by a Dementor during Night 2 and he then died on Night 3 because a Dementor attack works the same as a Poison (a delayed NK). Wombat flipped Voldemort and his Coroner Report said that he had Dementor Access, meaning that he was the one who killed Darthe, not Thorum. 

Turin stated that with Hallia using her time thing on him Mish couldn't have died, but the order of abilities is vital here and I firmly believe that Mish's protect had priority so she protected Turin and Thorum died after he targeted him because she is Lily.

Do those dementor attacks come out of thin air cloud? C'mon man. Keep changing your reasoning each time your last one doesn't stick.

I already said that Wombat had Dementor Access (look at the OP of this thread), meaning that he was the one who sent one after Darthe on Night 2 and that killed him on Night 3. The mafia used a regular NK on Dar during Night 3. This means that your claim is bogus. 

I really hope that the rest will come in on time so that we can finish this, but I guess it doesn't matter that much anyway because you are going to die sooner or later anyway :wink:

I'm actually thinking that the mafia killed mish directly and didn't target me at all. I think they suspected that an attack on me could cause their own death but with mish protecting me no one could protect her. Because if Hallia really rolestopped me then mish shouldn't have died either. Before you start talking about when things were done standard resolution is all actions take place simultaneously. So logic is that mafia killed mish to get to me and peace killed Thorum like he says.

I am good with lynching Nicana or berf at this point. Tonight hallia rolestops me and Rita watches hallia. We keep looking for death eaters.

Let me get my computer running.

Players left:

Turin (Sirius Black- COP )

Hallia (Prof. Macgonagal - Rolestopper)

Cloud (Ernie Prang - Busdriver ) Why send Hallia strength? why not switch her with say Berf? or Peace? 

Peace ( Lupin - 1 shot vig {used killing Thorum})  you understand that it is convenient to claim killing the dead mafia?

Berf (Neville (medium 50%)  Who were you before Berf?

One of these three is (Rita Skeeter - watcher/Reporter)

Dice ???

Nicana ????

RTE ???

Vote Nicana

I will be about before deadline as needed.

Archived