DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else find it curious how fast cloud shifted? I understand our options are limited but still...

I really have no choice now. It is either No Lynch or Random, and Random will only hurt town. You should know this. I still stand fully behind my case on Peace, and he has yet to comment on the recent points I have made against him instead of just trying to discredit me as a player.

I will also vote Cloud . I believe he is town so I definitely will be saving him.

You are my hero :happy: lol

Anyone else find it curious how fast cloud shifted? I understand our options are limited but still...

I really have no choice now. It is either No Lynch or Random, and Random will only hurt town. You should know this. I still stand fully behind my case on Peace, and he has yet to comment on the recent points I have made against him instead of just trying to discredit me as a player.

I will also vote Cloud . I believe he is town so I definitely will be saving him.

You are my hero :happy: lol

;D

Official Vote Count

Cloud - 2 (Peace, Hallia)
Nicana - 2 (Dice, Berf)
No Lynch - 4 (Cloud, Nicana, RTE, Turin)

Not Voting - 0

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 800 Studs

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 20th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1  (18 minutes!)

im here

not happy about this. remember going by canon and considering this is Mafia there is no way Fudge is town. He want sirius kissed with extreme prejudice unvote Vote. No Lynch I will be here for the next 17 mins that are left.. Still think nicana is the way to go. I do question Peaces upgrade claim. it seems weird

I started as Fang but upgraded and am the reason for the black cloud. I commuted RTE.

I am Dobby!

Ok let's get our NA's in order: 

Berf, can you please ask Mish who she targeted last Night? I know that your ability only has a succes rate of 50% chance so I think we should play it safe and not expect an answer. Turin, can you view Peace? Polyjuice won't help him. Hallia, can you protect Turin?

Nicana or Berf. Suspicious of Peace but feel the last anti town was playing quietly. Which means it can be any of the 3. Nic is playing too well for first time, maybe had help from a QT? Peace and Berf have the least posts to go on and are two dangerous players.

im here

not happy about this. remember going by canon and considering this is Mafia there is no way Fudge is town. He want sirius kissed with extreme prejudice unvote Vote. No Lynch I will be here for the next 17 mins that are left.. Still think nicana is the way to go. I do question Peaces upgrade claim. it seems weird

I started as Fang but upgraded and am the reason for the black cloud. I commuted RTE.

I am Dobby!

I can see where you would  think that Dice. But truthfully Fudge was never evil. He put blinders on when he was told Voldemort was back but that was because he knew it would be the end of the world as he knew it. When he saw Voldemort he was forced to open his eyes and see that Harry was telling him the truth. It caused his resignation but in no way was he evil. He just chose to be ignorant. He had nothing to do with Voldemort or the Death Eaters.

Nicana or Berf. Suspicious of Peace but feel the last anti town was playing quietly. Which means it can be any of the 3. Nic is playing too well for first time, maybe had help from a QT? Peace and Berf have the least posts to go on and are two dangerous players.

No. I just have a good mentor.

Players left: Ideas about to best utilize them

Turin (Sirius Black- COP ) View ???

Hallia (Prof. Macgonagal - Rolestopper) protect Turin

Cloud (Ernie Prang - Busdriver )  Switch RTE with a random person

Peace ( Lupin - 1 shot vig {used killing Thorum}) No NA available if town

Berf (Neville - medium 50% ) Ask Mish who she targeted last night????

Dice ( Dobby - Force Communtes others- So Jailer?) Commute Peace or Nicana or Cloud. announce late into night phase. I will hold my view until last minute.

Nicana (Cornelius Fudge - 1x Governor ) No NA available if town

RTE (Rita Skeeter - Watcher/Reporter) Watch Hallia

Dice, Why did you block RTE? What is your role called?

Archived