DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Berf - 1 (Turin)

Cloud - 2 (Peace, Hallia)

Nicana - 1 (Dice)

Peace - 1 (Cloud)

Not Voting - 3 (Nicana, RTE, Berf)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 500 Studs

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 20th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130820T21&p0=136&msg=day+5+deadline&csz=1

Slightly freaky that my previous countdown did have the date as tomorrow - but thought it was 3 hours till deadline >.>

Your wrong Dice. I'm town. I've just been very busy here lately between work, helping one kid get a job, and another in college. I agree with you on Cloud though. I also believe he is town. Saying that I think Peace is pushing for a lynch on Cloud pretty hard. Not only that, he replaced Amarande. Amarande came in a few times with a few obscure posts and when he voted he had no real reasons for his vote. which seemed pretty suspicious to me. So between the two they both seem scummy.

Vote Peace

Let us analyze your post.

Your wrong Dice. I'm town. I've just been very busy here lately between work, helping one kid get a job, and another in college.

I agree with you on Cloud though.  I also believe he is town. Why do you believe Cloud is town?  Please explain your reasoning.

Saying that I think Peace is pushing for a lynch on Cloud pretty hard.  I'm pushing a lynch on someone I see as scum.  I'm not sitting back trying to hide in the background here.  I see scummy play, I push for a lynch.  How do you reconcile your actions, your lack of play?

Not only that, he replaced Amarande. Amarande came in a few times with a few obscure posts and when he voted he had no real reasons for his vote. which seemed pretty suspicious to me.  You mean the guy who had 3 posts in the game?  There is a reason he was replaced.  You found 3 posts scummy yet you haven't even bothered to point out anything that has been scummy about my play. 

So between the two they both seem scummy.  You've not show this at all. 

Vote Peace

For everyone elses sake I'll bring up some of my old posts here shortly to show how effective my scum hunting has been.  I doubt you will be able to do the same.  You are either lazy town or have an agenda.

Here is my opening post where I give several reads and set my vote to Scum Basel Gil.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83722-blue-ajah-harry-potter-week-day-5-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4-mafia-game-thread/?view=findpost&p=3001665

And today I've laid out my thoughts succinctly on Cloud.  (You can go back and read those) This wasn't spur of the moment either.  It considers the whole game.  Ties all the way back to my opening post where I stated I had some thoughts on Cloud being scum.   This is not opportunistic play.  I'm not taking advantage of situations.  I've seen inconsistencies and scummy play and have completely laid it out. 

All my reads are out there in the open. 

Given that and looking back at Nic's posts I have a town read on her.  She is just wrong about me.  She started the game strong but has not really played for a week and this vote on my was a lot lazier than her previous reasoning.

unvote. Vote peace

Not buying the one shot vig claim. Mish hinted strongly that if her protected target was attacked that she would die and the would be killer would die as well.

Peace, you replaced Amarende right? They were absent and did no hunting early. Where was your vote yesterday in the wombat is voldy deal? Odd you are going so hard for cloud who can not really be nk'ed.

No deep thought, how will we get the answer? Or do we need the question? Need more sleep. Or at least coffee

No I didn't ignore it. You can claim to be anyone. Doesn't mean that you are Lupin  though.

Can anyone claim to be the Vig?  Can anyone just claim to have shot Thorum?  Can you put 2 and 2 together?

Thorum died last Night but it doesn't mean that it was the job of the Vig. And if you were a real one shot Vig why didn't you shoot sooner? In your catch-up post you mentioned that you had a strong scum read on both Hallia and Basel. Why didn't you shoot one of them? Thorum seems like a way too easy target after he made the mistake to say that he was attacked by a Dementor, and if nobody chose to protect him then we would have automatically known if he was mafia or not.

Here is my opening post where I give several reads and set my vote to Scum Basel Gil.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83722-blue-ajah-harry-potter-week-day-5-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4-mafia-game-thread/?view=findpost&p=3001665

And today I've laid out my thoughts succinctly on Cloud.  (You can go back and read those) This wasn't spur of the moment either.  It considers the whole game.  Ties all the way back to my opening post where I stated I had some thoughts on Cloud being scum.   This is not opportunistic play.  I'm not taking advantage of situations.  I've seen inconsistencies and scummy play and have completely laid it out. 

All my reads are out there in the open. 

Given that and looking back at Nic's posts I have a town read on her.  She is just wrong about me.  She started the game strong but has not really played for a week and this vote on my was a lot lazier than her previous reasoning.

In your opening post you mentioned that you have a slight town read on me, even though you say that I defended BG and bussed Rhea. First of all I wasn't defending BG, I just found Basel's reasoning why he was suspect of BG very weak and I stated that it was highly unlikely that he had a scum read on BG just because he pointed out that the studs would be divided fairly amongst the two teams.  Secondly, in your catch up post you accused me of bussing Rhea because I was pretty vocal in pushing for her lynch and had good reasons to do so, and now you accuse me of bussing Wombat. It seems like whenever I go after someone I think is mafia and he or she flips mafia you say that I have been bussing that person. 

Your thoughts regarding my play from the previous Day were opportunistic and rushed. You didn't look at my play from the whole game at all and instead you just said that I was bussing Wombat without even explaining how you came to that conclusion. You also misinterpreted a lot of my explanations regarding my NA's and you were opportunistic in using the fact that I have been shrouded in a cloud last Night as part of your reasoning to vote for me. In post #1060 you said that you first had a big scum read on me, and then your opinon about me changed to a pretty strong town read, and now it's back to scum... The issue is that if you were looking at my play from the whole game you wouldn't have accused me of bussing Wombat because you still had a strong town read on me, right?

All my reads have also been out in the open during the whole game, and yet you think I'm mafia while you are using the same reasoning to defend yourself. 

Turin, you need a re-read.  Look through my play as a whole.  And also while you are at it, explain why you think Cloud is obv town..cause I don't get it.

How about that my reads have been right on almost all the players that have flipped mafia?

I have quoted every post Peace made during the last Day and it shows that he is the last mafia. 

Cloud was Polyjuiced last night.

Vote: Cloud

Turin started the Day with a vote on Wombat and even though he was quite vague about his vote, the way he immediately voted for him made it clear that he investigated him last Night. Wombat in this post claims that I have been Polyjuiced last Night. I think that he was trying to get one of the most townie players lynched this game and he almost succeeded after I revealed to be the Busdriver. 

Which potion or charm tells you that?

Here Peace gives Wombat the oppurinity to explain himself. 

None of them. I didn't use a potion or charm last night.

My upgraded role lets me detect potion effects.

Le explanation. 

VOTE CLOUD

Peace decides to believe Wombat instead of Turin and votes for me. 

Only works on potions. I am Severus Snape, Town Potion Voyeur.

Nope

Turin sort of confirms that he has investigated Wombat last Night and says that he is lying about being Snape. 

UNVOTE  VOTE WOMBAT.

And then Peace switches his vote to Wombat with an obvious bus vote. 

i'm officially confused.

Claims to be confused. 

Sounds like we found mafia number last as well, doesn't it? Either Hallia or Cloud. One of the is Ginny, the other is an LLL. A couple of nice actions tonight should make the difference, and, if not, we just lynch the second one the day after.

Endgame.

So you are saying Wombat and one of Hallia or Cloud?

Here he is linking me and Hallia to Wombat so when he flips mafia he can get us lynched. 

big game...lol.

And this is his last comment on the whole Day. His next post is the big one where he explains that I have been bussing Wombat.. :rolleyes: I claimed and have given my reads on everything that has been happening since the start of the Day. I clearly said who I found to be mafia and town and when I thought that someone was lying. I was the one who managed to get Wombat lynched even after the Cop was starting to get convinced that I was mafia despite his investigation result. And despite all this you say that I have been bussing him, while you didn't even give any kind of reads of your own back then and didn't bother switching your vote from Wombat after it was clear that Turin had viewed him. You claimed to have been confused when I started explaining what effect my role has had on the way events have been played out but I sure ain't buying it. You are way too experienced to get confused like that and it seems like you were using it as an easy excuse to not have to comment anymore on the game.

I voted wombat.

I killed thorum.

And where did mish state that?

Oh wow so you voted for Wombat... You can't possibly have been bussing him, right? :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm is noted.  Also note I was answering a question.

I had a slight town read on you per my opening post at one point...not a big town read.  And reads change through the game.  I have taken into consideration all of your posts throughout the game. 

Earlier you completely misrepresented my thoughts on you as possible third party.  The reason I've thought this was because the swings in reads I've had on you.  I've been open about them from the get go..don't try and paint a different picture of what I've done in this game.  This type of behavior is one of the reasons why you come across scummy.

BTW..you claim to have been solid on all the scum?  How is that?  There is no way a town player can be solid on all scum.  An uniformed player is going to make mistakes by definition.  I've been solid on some scum...and I've gotten some town wrong.  That is because I am town.

why didn't I kill earlier?  I'VE ONLY BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 2 NIGHT PHASES.

Why are you ignoring the game mechanics to paint me in a corner?  I upgraded from just Professor Lupin to Professor Remus Lupin (werewolf).  (Not sure why adding the first name is significant but that's how it happened.)  I have two options with my power .  1 is to mark a player for their scent and the following night I get info on whether that player was involved in the previous nights kill.  I dig up the body and see if the scent matches.  The other power is a 1 kill shot.  Once the kill shot is used I become vanilla.  The powers are supposed to go hand in hand.  Thorum killed Darthe night 3.  I got that info night 4 and used my shot. 

And this is his last comment on the whole Day. His next post is the big one where he explains that I have been bussing Wombat.. :rolleyes: I claimed and have given my reads on everything that has been happening since the start of the Day. I clearly said who I found to be mafia and town and when I thought that someone was lying. I was the one who managed to get Wombat lynched even after the Cop was starting to get convinced that I was mafia despite his investigation result. And despite all this you say that I have been bussing him, while you didn't even give any kind of reads of your own back then and didn't bother switching your vote from Wombat after it was clear that Turin had viewed him. You claimed to have been confused when I started explaining what effect my role has had on the way events have been played out but I sure ain't buying it. You are way too experienced to get confused like that and it seems like you were using it as an easy excuse to not have to comment anymore on the game.

The bold...seriously.  Dude..you were confusing yourself and you are finding it difficult I was confused? 

Now you are reaching.  Seriously.  You claim that I can bus a team mate...but you can't?  What you were doing can't be bussing..but what I was doing had to be?  Explain why it is bussing for me but not you?  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  The same thought process you are using to attribute scum qualities to me are the same ones that apply to you.  The only difference is that my whole case on you isn't based on bussing.  Yours on me is..which is really OMGUS.  You are attacking your attacker trying to save your hide.

Cloud, can you find mish's post where she claims protector. I believe there is a line there that says if a kill were put on me while she protected "we would both die" I read this as her and the killer cause it makes no sense for it to be both me and her.

Also peace, you may not know this as you said you have limited hp knowledge but Lily's protection nearly killed Voldemort that night so it fits canon for mish to be a bodyguard that takes the killer with them.

Well..she did flip bodyguard.  I don't remember her claim...doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Cloud's case on me.  I've had 2 days to vote.  2 opportunities.  I went strong and Basel my first day and voted wombat the 2nd.  That's some strong ass bussing.  Wow.

Archived