DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a general FoS. 

Think, "On the day, the real winner was FoS". It both encompasses everything, and yet ultimately, means nothing.

Also more to the point, I am in a constant state of FoS-Zen. I can be considered to be FoSing everything within a 20 post radius at a 5th dimension hyper-dan.

Random thought: can a jester win through being modkilled? Probly not but it would be funny.

Anyway, on third parties: I hate them. A lot. They keep surviving to endgame and then screwing everything up. When I think I see one, I want them dead. And I've seen Ley in the role often enough to start to identify when he is one.

Yates!

I would have voted you had I known you were here.

:wub: 

@ Yates ... what is a RVS Vote? And I'm not linked to Turin ... I am suspicious and curious with regards to him.

RVS = "Random Vote Stage" - it typically encompasses the first few votes that are based on nothing but sheer randomness until the game actually starts and someone places a vote for a reason. Your "RVS" vote was for a reason. Thus, you linked yourselves.

Random thought: can a jester win through being modkilled?

Are you seriously claiming jester right now? Is that why you are bringing up 3rd parties?  :blink:

So let me get this straight: we have a scum claim by Ed? We have a jester claim by Maw? Turin, Ley, AND Ithillian are fighting about RVS votes? And Basel is fabricating a case by putting words in people's mouths? Is this what's happening in this game right now? Really?

icon_facepalm.gif

I'm going to need a bigger gun.

And more bullets.

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

I was JOKING. Do you even know what that word means? As I said, I DON'T believe that you can say if someone is on his meta after one post, THEREFORE, if I say someone is not on his meta when he's made only one post, I'm joking. Which in turn, as I said, means your vote is based on nothing, because it's 100% based on me saying Turin is not on his meta, which was a joke.

Random thought: can a jester win through being modkilled? Probly not but it would be funny.

Anyway, on third parties: I hate them. A lot. They keep surviving to endgame and then screwing everything up. When I think I see one, I want them dead. And I've seen Ley in the role often enough to start to identify when he is one.

Sure. You've seen me in a 3rd party role exactly once, and I could (and would) have won together with town if you had let me.

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

I was JOKING. Do you even know what that word means? As I said, I DON'T believe that you can say if someone is on his meta after one post, THEREFORE, if I say someone is not on his meta when he's made only one post, I'm joking. Which in turn, as I said, means your vote is based on nothing, because it's 100% based on me saying Turin is not on his meta, which was a joke.

Sure. You've seen me in a 3rd party role exactly once, and I could (and would) have won together with town if you had let me.

What do you think of Maw right now?  Specifically, what do you think of him accusing you of being 3rd party instead of mafia?

Stop asking questions wombat :tongue:

Seriously tho how can you think that questions are a bad thing? You ask questions the person answers and everyone gets more information. With which to make decisions. Also it means the person questioned is required to take a stand on a topic or be considered evasive.

You already know this tho so why do you dislike Ithi asking questions?

What do you think of Maw right now?  Specifically, what do you think of him accusing you of being 3rd party instead of mafia?

Not sure what I think of him, like always when you ask me about Maw... I just can't really read him. And I don't see anything in third party instead of mafia. Imo that doesn't change anything to being suspicious of someone.

I think that Basel is doing a good job at scum hunting right now and feels town to me. I think that the talk of Wombat's meta was unjustified as people can change drastically from what you are used to game by game so it doesn't really prove anything when it is hugely different. Meta is best used when someone who has a strong stance against a certain type of action as scummy play makes that same move in another game. In any case, I think the arguement with you and Ithi went on longer than what felt natural. So it peaked my interest.

Similarly, people calling Turin out based on meta are equally suspect to me. I need to double check, maybe I missed it in catching up, but I don't see Ithi using her normal "I have a blind eye to Turin" talk as much as she normally does during the first day or two.

Archived