DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Wow, an interesting Day 1 already. Woke up and had a look at all the posts so far.

Ley - got backed himself to a corner. Reads like a townie who uttered something and now going in circles trying to get out of it.

Ithi and Turin - are entirely eager to put early pressure on Ley. Kind of suspicious.

That said,

Nice rolefishing guys. It's like everyone is trying to scumtell today instead of towntell. Just cuz Despo is running the game doesn't mean you have to play like him.

Turin should be speedlynched today imo. He's getting worked up over every vote dropped on him yet he did one of those "when I flip town" posts.

Cavalier rhetoric + Nervous behavior = Mafia

You complain about people trying to scumtell so far and in the second sentence you do exactly that. Both your sentence in the paragraph are contradictory.

Why are you so interested in speedlynching already?

How are those sentences contradictory?

And the speedlynch thing was a bit of hyperbole/reaction testing. Wanted to see if anyone would try to spin it against me. Was hoping someone I knew better would bite though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

Did he say that? I don't remember him saying that. I thought he said that I said that - and he thought it was odd but I'm usually right about things.

You definitely implied it at the very least. Don't make me break out the O word.

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

Did he say that? I don't remember him saying that. I thought he said that I said that - and he thought it was odd but I'm usually right about things.

Also, as you said, Ithi, Turin doesn't say hello and doesn't mention the vote. That plus the yolo makes it pretty clear.

He uses what you said in his reasoning quite prominently. I think this counts as him saying it.

You definitely implied it at the very least. Don't make me break out the O word.

Yes. I said that I said it. My above post is to basel ... because he is saying that Ley said it ...

You see?

Also, as you said, Ithi, Turin doesn't say hello and doesn't mention the vote. That plus the yolo makes it pretty clear.

He uses what you said in his reasoning quite prominently. I think this counts as him saying it.

He said that was a Joke ... do you think he was actually being serious?

I have often wondered what YOLO meant lol.

Leyrann - why do you think my vote on Turin was serious?

Why do you think MY vote on Turin was serious?

You parrotted my reasons and said the yolo thing was relevant. Sounded serious to me. Was it not serious?

Could you stop this?  Scumhunting by Socratic method is uber scummy.

You parrotted my reasons and said the yolo thing was relevant. Sounded serious to me. Was it not serious?

Could you stop this? Scumhunting by Socratic method is uber scummy.

I don't even know what Socratic is. I am curious what someone would use a statement by Ley to back up a vote - when Ley has already said he didn't think my reasons for voting Turin were actually valid and that he thought I was maybe joking/maybe not - but that He (as in Ley) was definitely joking.

Basel pulling attention back to that and stating them as real is interesting. I would like to know if he thinks that Leyrann was not jokinig and I think it's perfectly ok to ask him that.

Unless you don't want me to ask Basel questions.

Yes. I said that I said it. My above post is to basel ... because he is saying that Ley said it ...

You see?

I see.  Apologies.  I would also like Basel to answer this in that case as I don't remember Ley saying such a thing.

Could you stop this? Scumhunting by Socratic method is uber scummy.

I don't even know what Socratic is. I am curious what someone would use a statement by Ley to back up a vote - when Ley has already said he didn't think my reasons for voting Turin were actually valid and that he thought I was maybe joking/maybe not - but that He (as in Ley) was definitely joking.

Basel pulling attention back to that and stating them as real is interesting. I would like to know if he thinks that Leyrann was not jokinig and I think it's perfectly ok to ask him that.

Unless you don't want me to ask Basel questions.

You can ask questions all you want but when it's practically the only thing you do it looks suspiciously like someone trying to influence the game without taking a stance.

There are too many people attracting my attention at the moment for me to be as tunnelled as I usually am.

Turin - didn't notice my vote or act nice to start with

Leyrann - odd parked joke vote and confirmed didn't want to be seen to look 'bad'

Maw - pulling the thought of a 3rd party out from somewhere

Basel - claiming someone said something, when they already said it was a joke.

Wombat - narking about EVERYTHING I do

:dry:

Ugh. Shoulda edited that nested monstrosity out before posting.

There's still time... :mellow:
No, there isn't. You trying to get me modkilled?

Wow maybe he is. You should Vote for him. He is clearly evil incarnate.

I'm so glad you didn't fall for his diabolical trap.

Archived