DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

How about you do what you think is pro-town and disregard how it looks?

That's a great way of getting yourself lynched on this stupid site with your stupid voting policies.   *Yates shakes fist*    SHEEEEPLE!!!

Cloud still needs to explain the vote he made 4th onto Turin.

Straight from my notes... I am on a personal vendetta to slaughter all sheep.

Vote: Cloud

Yar ... don't be linking me and you together Turin lovely ...

You linked yourself to Turin with your RVS vote. Don't pretend you didn't.

However Ley is acting very third party IMO. I think we should look at him first and Turin later.

WTF is this? How does someone "act 3rd party??"

Despo, what does it mean that "to win must eliminate all threats to the mafia?"

Wait. What? Is this legit?

Unvote

Vote: Ed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All KINDS of people pushing for Turin now that Leyrann is getting noticed.

He really should have just batted his eyelashes at me lol.

Turin that is :wub:

Are you upset that your distancing play blew up in your face?

Makes no difference to me. Turin did something very out of character and I don't know why. Of course me initially voting him is also out of character ... but his response to that was not right. He notices everything and he didn't even call me cheeky.

But then Leyrann attached to the vote and I figured well maybe he saw what I saw ... but then he said his was just a joke vote - but then leaves it there for ages and is worried about what people will think of him. Town don't have no reason to worry - they get to go 'I told you so' when they die - it was also wrong.

and he hasn't yet given any indication of who he might put a real vote on.

mind you - has Turin.

Wombat ... why are you posting so much? This is also most unlike you - coming out and hitting so hard straight away.

Cloud ... why are you voting for Turin?

Of couse I can tell you "I told you so". I prefer staying alive at least for Day 1 though.

Yar ... don't be linking me and you together Turin lovely ... nor saying folks think I'm mafia. I can look after myself ta very much :)

Wombat is just annoyed I bounced to test what Leyrann was up to.

Turin ... who do you think might be mafia so far ... apart from leyrann

Leyrann ... who do you think you could place a REAL vote on at the moment?

Cloud ... why are you voting Turin?

I don't know on who I would place my vote. Wombat looks slightly suspicious to me with him constantly heavily defending me, but not enough for a vote.

I think I should buckle down and get serious. Unvote. Vote Ley. I really don't like the way he is handling the pressure regarding his original vote. It is seriously giving me the willies. He is saying it was a joke vote, but his actions aren't treating it like one.

4th vote already.

Like I'm actually going to read any Game I'm not actually a part of :rolleyes:

Am far too lazy ... I barely read the Games I actually play lol

Did you just admit to skimming?

I think I should buckle down and get serious. Unvote. Vote Ley. I really don't like the way he is handling the pressure regarding his original vote. It is seriously giving me the willies. He is saying it was a joke vote, but his actions aren't treating it like one.

Please give examples.

Okey dokey.

Just protecting you from the beast Ithi :wub:

If I let you sit in my lap do you promise not to try to eat my brains? Going for it. You only live once.

*pulls Ithi onto my lap and snuggles*

Oh god. Even 40-something year old people use yolo now...

Can you please bite me Desp?

You've got Bird Flu?

5 points for this. And 5 points to Ley for the excellent video.

Vote BG. Cause if he has the bird flu, we have to maintain strict quarantine and deal with him before he infects everyone. *nods nods*

You mean song?

Also, as you said, Ithi, Turin doesn't say hello and doesn't mention the vote. That plus the yolo makes it pretty clear.

Unvote vote Turin

Makes the so-called joke vote. The YOLO bit, I could understand as being a "non-reason". I wonder if this is snuck in there to mask the serious claim that Turin is not playing according to his meta, which is normally not a claim made jokingly. So Ley has managed to bring up something serious about Turin, get everyone thinking, then make a silly comment about YOLO in order to pass it off as a joke vote, while simultaneously leaving the other two bits in the back of everyone's mind.

I have often wondered what YOLO meant lol.

Leyrann - why do you think my vote on Turin was serious?

Why do you think MY vote on Turin was serious?

You parrotted my reasons and said the yolo thing was relevant. Sounded serious to me. Was it not serious?

It was just playing around a bit. I mean, do these reasons even look 1% serious to you?

Yeah, they do, in fact. The YOLO bit seems like a prime example of how everything that is said in mafia is part of gameplay, even apparent jokes.

"Joke" vote made with an attempt at providing reasoning, even if bad, that puts the first person to 2 votes. Immediately backs off the validity of the vote when called on it but leaves the vote standing. Very very odd.

vote Leyrann

I'm sorry, but does what I said look at an attempt of providing reasoning? Really? I'm pulling 3 total NON-reasons.

When you make note of how someone isn't doing stuff they normally do, that sounds serious to me. The attempt by Ley to divert from the serious reasons he made with the YOLO stuff changes the whole vibe he is giving me. Instead of what could have been him pointing out a possible slip had he left that out, what I'm getting is a mafia member trying to sow seeds of doubt on a townie while using a joke to avoid looking like he is doing so.

So ... you think my vote on Turin is a joke?

Originally: Yes.

Now: I'd say so, but you sometimes have weird reasons, even though you often end up being right.

My vote on Turin though, is a full out joke vote.

Ley's reply to Ithi here sounds like more serious reasoning concerning Turin. If his vote is a joke, then why respond to Ithi as if he is working on a case against him? Some votes are legitimately jokes... but not Ley's Turin vote. Just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

Berf. :wub:

Tiinker is mafia. Look at that cautious post. 

Wombat, I have been inoculated for just about everything, being in the Army. Obviously scum for trying to make it seem like I haven't gotten my shots. 

:woe: 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Despo. When I picked my mom up from the airport, I told her she has to clean. :baalzamon:

BG, wow. 

Ithi, you filthy LLL. 

Turin, that is stupid. It isn't perception. Meta is literally what you do. Not what you seem to do. You can't seem to make so many posts but not actually do it. You can seem to be playing, but not really talking in those posts, but that is a bit of a different story. 

Ley, stop worrying about what others will think of you. And don't back down because of heat. 

Turin, pretty defensive and jumpy there. 

Ithi, can you send me biscuits? Or are they all being used in trying to cover up your obvious scuminess? 

Berf, you suck and should die a horrible death. 

Darthe. :wub:

Just wanted to point out I'd have backed off earlier if I hadn't cared about what people thought about me...

Ed. You may think you are doing things a certain way. The other players may perceive you in another way. Your actual.meta is what the other people's perception of you is. My example would be EP. I think his perception of himself is substantially different from everyone else's perception of him.

Personally, I don't recall wombat as being all go no drag. I asked everyone else's opinion. So far what I have seen is mish mentioned one game that he was more chatty in. Lots of people have checked in and I haven't seen much evidence for chatty aggressive wombat. My take on him has always been quiet making small statements or voting without saying anything. It is even called wombatting now to just vote in that manner.

Do you have recollections of talky aggressive wombat?

To be honest I thought he only wombatted from Day 2 on. Could be my mistake though.

I don't do re-reads if I can help it and I generally follow the game via email notification on my phone. I read it and try and remember the best I can. So ... perhaps you could could call that skimming.

Why do you wish to attach a term that is felt to be quite negative to me?

And yes ... I know Turin very well. He knows I know him - so for him to not do something I would expect him to do is strange. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what it means. The problem I have is since he did it and I mentioned it - he has seemed to be being his normal self.

But you seemed overly concerned with how people would perceive you. Mind you, the comments about you possibly being 3rd party are very strange. Why would anyone who was Town think that someone they found slightly suspicious was not Mafia.

I know I don't just think ooooh - that person could be 3rd party. So ... Maw saying he is keeping his vote on you for that reason - rather than just saying yeah I think he is mafia seems very off to me.

Unvote - Vote Maw

@ Yates ... what is a RVS Vote? And I'm not linked to Turin ... I am suspicious and curious with regards to him.

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Turin: Wombat, Cloud (2)

Ley: Maw, Turin, Basel (3)

Ed: Darthe, Yates (2)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Berf: Ed (1)

Not Voting: Peace, Tink, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Dice, RTE, BG, Ley (10)

Day 1 deadline

Official Vote Count:

Not Voting: Peace, Tink, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Dice, RTE, BG, Ley (10)

Day 1 deadline

Wow, an interesting Day 1 already. Woke up and had a look at all the posts so far.

Ley - got backed himself to a corner. Reads like a townie who uttered something and now going in circles trying to get out of it. 

Ithi and Turin - are entirely eager to put early pressure on Ley. Kind of suspicious.

That said, 

Nice rolefishing guys. It's like everyone is trying to scumtell today instead of towntell. Just cuz Despo is running the game doesn't mean you have to play like him.

Turin should be speedlynched today imo. He's getting worked up over every vote dropped on him yet he did one of those "when I flip town" posts.

Cavalier rhetoric + Nervous behavior = Mafia

You complain about people trying to scumtell so far and in the second sentence you do exactly that. Both your sentence in the paragraph are contradictory.

Why are you so interested in speedlynching already?

Official Vote Count:

Maw: Ithi (1)

Day 1 deadline

All based around the idea that you can already say someone is not on his meta after he has made one post. I disagree with that idea. Which means your vote is based on nothing but thin air.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

YOU are the one saying that Turin is not on his meta. Try looking in the mirror before you say people can't do it.

Did he say that? I don't remember him saying that. I thought he said that I said that - and he thought it was odd but I'm usually right about things.

Archived