DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have often wondered what YOLO meant lol.

Leyrann - why do you think my vote on Turin was serious?

Why do you think MY vote on Turin was serious?

You parrotted my reasons and said the yolo thing was relevant. Sounded serious to me. Was it not serious?

I have often wondered what YOLO meant lol.

Leyrann - why do you think my vote on Turin was serious?

Why do you think MY vote on Turin was serious?

You parrotted my reasons and said the yolo thing was relevant. Sounded serious to me. Was it not serious?

It was just playing around a bit. I mean, do these reasons even look 1% serious to you?

You've got Bird Flu?

5 points for this. And 5 points to Ley for the excellent video.

Vote BG. Cause if he has the bird flu, we have to maintain strict quarantine and deal with him before he infects everyone. *nods nods*

Zombies don't attack those with some sort of terminal type illness. Surprised you didn't know that.

"Joke" vote made with an attempt at providing reasoning, even if bad, that puts the first person to 2 votes. Immediately backs off the validity of the vote when called on it but leaves the vote standing. Very very odd.

vote Leyrann

I'm sorry, but does what I said look at an attempt of providing reasoning? Really? I'm pulling 3 total NON-reasons.

"Joke" vote made with an attempt at providing reasoning, even if bad, that puts the first person to 2 votes. Immediately backs off the validity of the vote when called on it but leaves the vote standing. Very very odd.

vote Leyrann

I'm sorry, but does what I said look at an attempt of providing reasoning? Really? I'm pulling 3 total NON-reasons.

So ... you think my vote on Turin is a joke?

Warhammer...check

Stakes...check

Throwing axes...check

Shield...check

Furs and armor...check

Alchemical silver...check

Garlic...check

Glitterdust...check

Divine symbols... check

Lodestone...check

Scrolls and wands...check

Potions...check

Elemental flasks...check

Goggles...check

Imbuing oil...check

Ectoplasm solvent...check

I think that's everything.

Vote: Turin

Veiled OMGUS is bad. Also got my arcane eye on Ithi.

You've got Bird Flu?

5 points for this. And 5 points to Ley for the excellent video.

Vote BG. Cause if he has the bird flu, we have to maintain strict quarantine and deal with him before he infects everyone. *nods nods*

Zombies don't attack those with some sort of terminal type illness. Surprised you didn't know that.

They don't have to attack people with bird flu. They just have to wait for the humans to die. I'd be able to handle bird flu or the undead on their own, but if we let BG Patient Zero loose, then we'll have to deal with both.

vote Leyrann

Originally: Yes.

Now: I'd say so, but you sometimes have weird reasons, even though you often end up being right.

My vote on Turin though, is a full out joke vote.

Ley's bandwagon vote was bad. Just because it happened to me is no reason to let it slide. He backpedals immediately calling it a joke. A joke that put someone(me) on two votes very early. And even tho he has stated it is just a joke, it is still there as part of three votes on me. That makes it more likely an attempt to get a train going. Therefore he is being dishonest about his motivation.

So Ley are you camping your vote just to have one or do you think I am mafia?

Wombat, nice list of stuff, too bad there are no glasses. Is eating bacon defense against swine flu?

vote Leyrann

Now: I'd say so, but you sometimes have weird reasons, even though you often end up being right.

So you first thought that Ithi's vote on Turin was a joke, and a page back you mentioned that you quoted only three non-reasons for your vote on Turin (Turin not saying hello; not mentioning the vote on himself; and YOLO) so that obviously means that you thought she was only joking. But now you say so (is that a typo for no?), and you mention that she has weird reasons but often ends up being right. So you think that she has good reasoning for voting for Turin?

Ley's bandwagon vote was bad. Just because it happened to me is no reason to let it slide. He backpedals immediately calling it a joke. A joke that put someone(me) on two votes very early. And even tho he has stated it is just a joke, it is still there as part of three votes on me. That makes it more likely an attempt to get a train going. Therefore he is being dishonest about his motivation.

Wombat, nice list of stuff, too bad there are no glasses. Is eating bacon defense against swine flu?

Your OMGUS is also bad dude :P I didn't see anything wrong with Ley's original vote on you as it was obviously a joke, but him now backpadeling is pinging a little to me. However, you are now FoSing him for being a part of the three votes on you and trying to get a train started, lol. How can you blame Ley for the third vote on you from Wombat?? That is just very odd reasoning imo.

I thought it was pretty obvious a non-serious (aka joke) vote... I'm just telling you over and over because you didn't understand that.

And currently I have my vote on you for two reasons.

First, I nearly never unvote without immediately voting someone else, and second, if I'd take it off it'd be seen as even more backpedalling. (though I guess me saying that will also look scummy to everyone...)

vote Leyrann

So you first thought that Ithi's vote on Turin was a joke, and a page back you mentioned that you quoted only three non-reasons for your vote on Turin (Turin not saying hello; not mentioning the vote on himself; and YOLO) so that obviously means that you thought she was only joking. But now you say so (is that a typo for no?), and you mention that she has weird reasons but often ends up being right. So you think that she has good reasoning for voting for Turin?

For me, they're non-reasons. For Ithi, they might not be. I don't know about that. If I would have to make a bet with someone if it was a joke vote or a real vote for her, I'd bet joke vote though. It's just that I'm not POSITIVE about it.

Archived