DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Turin: Ithi, Ley, Wombat, Cloud (4)
Ley: Maw, Turin (2)

BG: Basel (1)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Not Voting: Peace, Tink, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Darthe, Yates, Dice, Ed, RTE, BG, (12)

Day 1 deadline here

If I missed any votes or anything, lemme know. Also, I have not seen any compliments given to my OP scene, so considering mass PR's...

:wink:

Ley's bandwagon vote was bad. Just because it happened to me is no reason to let it slide. He backpedals immediately calling it a joke. A joke that put someone(me) on two votes very early. And even tho he has stated it is just a joke, it is still there as part of three votes on me. That makes it more likely an attempt to get a train going. Therefore he is being dishonest about his motivation.

So Ley are you camping your vote just to have one or do you think I am mafia?

Wombat, nice list of stuff, too bad there are no glasses. Is eating bacon defense against swine flu?

Your OMGUS is also bad dude :P I didn't see anything wrong with Ley's original vote on you as it was obviously a joke, but him now backpadeling is pinging a little to me. However, you are now FoSing him for being a part of the three votes on you and trying to get a train started, lol. How can you blame Ley for the third vote on you from Wombat?? That is just very odd reasoning imo.

It is that he acknowledges that it is a "joke" vote but has left it on when there is a real train forming that I find off. Ley is one to normally say that he is taking his joke vote off once the game starts to get serious. For him not to do so now is out of character. I find it vote worthy. I would find it vote worthy if done to another player at this time as well.

If it looks like OMGUSing I don't really care. I will be vindicated when I flip town.

And How could you tell it was obviously a joke? He referenced another player's case which was apparently not a joke. There were no smileys which I believe are what you said indicated an obvious joke when we have had a similar conversation. My take is that unless clearly stated everything said on thread is serious. Even if it is cloaked in a joke.

Well of course my initial placement of my vote on Turin was not based on anything tangible ... he hadn't even posted in the Game at the time that I did it. But the fact that he didn't reference it and didn't immediately buddy up to me gave me cause for concern.

So I kept my vote on him for a real reason.

Now we have Leyrann saying his is definitely a joke vote - but he is fine with it still being there, even though Turin is on 4 votes now! and then Cloud pops up with a Vote and no explanation.

I got all the snuggles I wanted so am gonna Unvote - Vote leyrann

Because he has really really explained that it is just a joke but he has still left it there and doesn't seem all that interested in maybe finding someone to vote for for real reasons.

Am still watching you though lovely ... you have never not mentioned me in your first post before. I think you would prefer that I did my usual trick of ignoring you for the 1st three days lol.

But Leyrann is doing an admirable job of distracting me from that atm

Am still watching you though lovely ... you have never not mentioned me in your first post before. I think you would prefer that I did my usual trick of ignoring you for the 1st three days lol.

You're distracting yourself.

Okay, if everyone really thinks I should unvote after stating it's a joke vote, here you go. But don't say it's "giving in to the pressure", because you would otherwise have said that either way.

Unvote

Okay, if everyone really thinks I should unvote after stating it's a joke vote, here you go. But don't say it's "giving in to the pressure", because you would otherwise have said that either way.

Unvote

The problem arises when you state its a joke vote, but make no move to remove it as a train forms. This implies that you do in fact want him lynched and have an 'i want someone dead i don't care who' attitude.

You're distracting yourself.

Well thank you very much :blush:

Nice rolefishing guys. It's like everyone is trying to scumtell today instead of towntell. Just cuz Despo is running the game doesn't mean you have to play like him.

Turin should be speedlynched today imo. He's getting worked up over every vote dropped on him yet he did one of those "when I flip town" posts.

Cavalier rhetoric + Nervous behavior = Mafia

Unvote

The problem arises when you state its a joke vote, but make no move to remove it as a train forms. This implies that you do in fact want him lynched and have an 'i want someone dead i don't care who' attitude.

I was thinking it was more of an 'I will park a second vote here ... because ithi has said some extra stuff since so I wont look too suspicious, and if I am called out on it I can still say that it was just a joke vote and I will be fine'

kind of thing

apart from he left if parked a bit too long and now seems to have got a ticket.

Unvote

I was thinking it was more of an 'I will park a second vote here ... because ithi has said some extra stuff since so I wont look too suspicious, and if I am called out on it I can still say that it was just a joke vote and I will be fine'

kind of thing

apart from he left if parked a bit too long and now seems to have got a ticket.

The vote itself was fine. The worrying about caving to pressure was not.

Archived