DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice OMGUS on Dice there, Ley...

I agree a bit with RTE; your story keeps changing, and not only that, but you keep saying "oh yeah I expected to get flak for that, every townie do when doing something like that, no biggie". Smells like mafia trying to hide behind being good townie getting the game going.

Vote Ley

I agree a bit with RTE; your story keeps changing, and not only that, but you keep saying "oh yeah I expected to get flak for that, every townie do when doing something like that, no biggie". Smells like mafia trying to hide behind being good townie getting the game going.

Vote Ley

Actually smells more like derp town with scumsters pushing his lynch because they know he's made himself an extremely easy target. This lynch is just lazy..

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Ley: Maw, Turin, Basel, Ley, RTE, Mish (6)

Turin: Wombat, Cloud, Tink (3)

Ed: Darthe, Yates (2)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Berf: Ed (1)

Maw: Ithi (1)

Dice: Ley (1)

Not Voting: Peace, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), BG (5)

Day 1 deadline here

Alright, headed to bed. Play nice everyone.

Ok I'm back again and I will try my best to catch up right now.

I have to get my bike from the bike repair shop right now and then I have to go make dinner, but afterwards I will make sure to finish my reread.

The re-re-read perhaps ... upon your re-turn

It's like you want me to come and get you.

Vote Ley

Actually smells more like derp town with scumsters pushing his lynch because they know he's made himself an extremely easy target. This lynch is just lazy..

QFT

Only mafia ride bikes.

GET HIM

Come at me bro! :P

And Ithi, I haven't even read this thread since the last time I posted because I was busy with other things. I'm tend to be one of the most active posters in a mafia game and you can be sure that I will be back in the game this evening.

Vote Ley

If it'd be an OMGUS, why didn't I OMGUS the other 4, er, 5 votes on me, one of them replied to in the very same post.

It's no OMGUS, it's a "You put a vote on the largest train with less than 0 reason. It looks like mafia is going for that train, you're most likely the first one, or probably the most stupid one (no reason for vote, like the other people, because no matter how much I disagree with it, it's still a reason)".

Sorry I haven't been super active yet. My wife just left for China for 4 weeks yesterday so I was busy helping her with that and now the airport lost all her luggage. So I'm dealing with that right now. Grr.

Ok I'm back again and I will try my best to catch up right now.

I have to get my bike from the bike repair shop right now and then I have to go make dinner, but afterwards I will make sure to finish my reread.

Only mafia ride bikes.

GET HIM

Come at me bro! :P

And Ithi, I haven't even read this thread since the last time I posted because I was busy with other things. I'm tend to be one of the most active posters in a mafia game and you can be sure that I will be back in the game this evening.

Would you rather this set of posts say "I am trying to look town by posting about helping when I'm not really doing anything."  or "These posts serve no purpose whatsoever and I have no idea why I posted them." 

I'll leave it to you.

Sorry I haven't been super active yet. My wife just left for China for 4 weeks yesterday so I was busy helping her with that and now the airport lost all her luggage. So I'm dealing with that right now. Grr.

Silly Chinese people. Oh wait..  

Where in China? I'm going next year sometime, and need to scout the cool places for my trip.

BG, Berf, and Turin are town.

This is just classic Darthe. I wouldn’t look much into this as there had only been a few pages for him to analyze and establish these reads, and like anyone else Darthe can easily be wrong. It seems to me that he just threw the statement out there to gather some reactions.

Ley's bandwagon vote was bad. Just because it happened to me is no reason to let it slide. He backpedals immediately calling it a joke. A joke that put someone(me) on two votes very early. And even tho he has stated it is just a joke, it is still there as part of three votes on me. That makes it more likely an attempt to get a train going. Therefore he is being dishonest about his motivation.

So Ley are you camping your vote just to have one or do you think I am mafia?

Wombat, nice list of stuff, too bad there are no glasses. Is eating bacon defense against swine flu?

Your OMGUS is also bad dude :P I didn't see anything wrong with Ley's original vote on you as it was obviously a joke, but him now backpadeling is pinging a little to me. However, you are now FoSing him for being a part of the three votes on you and trying to get a train started, lol. How can you blame Ley for the third vote on you from Wombat?? That is just very odd reasoning imo.

It is that he acknowledges that it is a "joke" vote but has left it on when there is a real train forming that I find off. Ley is one to normally say that he is taking his joke vote off once the game starts to get serious. For him not to do so now is out of character. I find it vote worthy. I would find it vote worthy if done to another player at this time as well.

If it looks like OMGUSing I don't really care. I will be vindicated when I flip town.

And How could you tell it was obviously a joke? He referenced another player's case which was apparently not a joke. There were no smileys which I believe are what you said indicated an obvious joke when we have had a similar conversation. My take is that unless clearly stated everything said on thread is serious. Even if it is cloaked in a joke.

Hmm yeah I can see how him leaving his vote on you while calling it a joke is scummy because it looks like he just wants to get you lynched even if he says that his vote is a joke.

I could tell it was a joke because he used you saying YOLO in a post as a reason to vote for you. He can’t possibly be serious about that. His reponses afterwards also indicate to me that he was just joking, but like I previously mentioned it did ping to me that he was starting to backpadelling away from his joke vote.

As I already said, I had not yet unvoted, because that would be seen as "giving in to the pressure".

And 3 ninjas that I can't check right now.

You seem to be very worried how your actions might be perceived in this game. That isn't a pro-town way of thinking.

If Turin flips mafia, we also know Darthe is full of it. Though for obvious reasons I know he's at least 1/3rd correct.

I don’t like this post from BG at all. He should know that Darthe had almost no solid reasoning for his reads, and yet he appears to try and push the attention towards Darthe if Turin would flip mafia.

I'm probably just too tired to read it, but distancing from who, @Wombat?

Ithi tried to distance from Turin but then he got 2 more votes. Then Ithi attacked your vote. Likely chainsaw defense of Turin. Then Turin (who seemed to have no problem with your vote when you first cast it) decided to attack your vote as well. Then you put your foot in your mouth trying to bandy words with them.

Remarkable how Ithi keeps saying how she thinks Turin is suspicious but she's doing everything she can to shift attention to you.

Interesting theory.

Cloud ... why are you voting for Turin?

I have posted my thoughts on both Turin and Ley, and I explained why I found them both to be pinging. I agreed with Wombat’s post about Turin appearing to be super jumpy and that’s why I voted for Turin instead of Ley, who I found to be less suspicious after I read his explanation about his joke vote.

Why does this have to be an 'interesting' day 1?

Weird reactions all round. I'mma see how this shakes out. I think Turin, Ley, and Womby are all a bit highly strung right now.

Also thanks Darthe?

So you are basically FoSing everyone who was in the spotlight so far?

Despo, what does it mean that "to win must eliminate all threats to the mafia?"

:blink:

*scratches head*

Haha I think that Ed was just joking, although he IS spreading a lot of WIFOM with this post which I don't think will be helpful for town.

I feel that I should mention, since joke votes are in the spotlight, that my vote on Ley was originally a joke, but I now feel justified in leaving it there.

I'm unsure what to think about the whole Turin ithi thing. Ithi is right about Turin's behavior being a bit abnormal. It could be something, it could be nothing. However Ley is acting very third party IMO. I think we should look at him first and Turin later.

Ok this is a really weird statement from Maw. I would like to know how someone can act third party just at the start of the game. I also don’t like how he tries to tell everyone to look at Ley, and afterwards at Turin. It seems like he doesn’t want everyone to look anywhere else.

Anyway, that is me being caught up till the start of page 9. I will continue after I do the dishes.

Would you rather this set of posts say "I am trying to look town by posting about helping when I'm not really doing anything."  or "These posts serve no purpose whatsoever and I have no idea why I posted them." 

I'll leave it to you.

I was only telling everyone that I'm still alive and that I will get back to the game this evening.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83718-despotheras-house-of-the-undead-mafia-day-1/page-14?do=findComment&comment=2990593

skimming Tiink?  If you have no idea what Im talking about how do I look like scum?

And yes Ley I would call that an OMGUS too. I had in fact been willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but the last post before I voted you lost you that benefit.

Archived