DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, if everyone really thinks I should unvote after stating it's a joke vote, here you go. But don't say it's "giving in to the pressure", because you would otherwise have said that either way.

Unvote

The problem arises when you state its a joke vote, but make no move to remove it as a train forms. This implies that you do in fact want him lynched and have an 'i want someone dead i don't care who' attitude.

I know. But by the time I stated the obvious (that it was a joke vote), I was already getting called out on it. Unvoting at that moment would ALSO have caused more pressure. I couldn't have done it right.

@Wombat: I don't feel like getting #1 spot on every list because I don't unvote a questioned joke vote.

All KINDS of people pushing for Turin now that Leyrann is getting noticed.

He really should have just batted his eyelashes at me lol.

Turin that is :wub:

Are you upset that your distancing play blew up in your face?

If Turin flips mafia, we also know Darthe is full of it. Though for obvious reasons I know he's at least 1/3rd correct.

Darthe being full of it is a given in any game he plays imo.

Truer words have yet to be spoken.

Okay, if everyone really thinks I should unvote after stating it's a joke vote, here you go. But don't say it's "giving in to the pressure", because you would otherwise have said that either way.

Unvote

The problem arises when you state its a joke vote, but make no move to remove it as a train forms. This implies that you do in fact want him lynched and have an 'i want someone dead i don't care who' attitude.

I know. But by the time I stated the obvious (that it was a joke vote), I was already getting called out on it. Unvoting at that moment would ALSO have caused more pressure. I couldn't have done it right.

@Wombat: I don't feel like getting #1 spot on every list because I don't unvote a questioned joke vote.

Here's a novel idea: How about you do what you think is pro-town and disregard how it looks?

I'm probably just too tired to read it, but distancing from who, @Wombat?

Ithi tried to distance from Turin but then he got 2 more votes. Then Ithi attacked your vote. Likely chainsaw defense of Turin. Then Turin (who seemed to have no problem with your vote when you first cast it) decided to attack your vote as well. Then you put your foot in your mouth trying to bandy words with them.

Remarkable how Ithi keeps saying how she thinks Turin is suspicious but she's doing everything she can to shift attention to you.

All KINDS of people pushing for Turin now that Leyrann is getting noticed.

He really should have just batted his eyelashes at me lol.

Turin that is :wub:

Are you upset that your distancing play blew up in your face?

Makes no difference to me. Turin did something very out of character and I don't know why. Of course me initially voting him is also out of character ... but his response to that was not right. He notices everything and he didn't even call me cheeky.

But then Leyrann attached to the vote and I figured well maybe he saw what I saw ... but then he said his was just a joke vote - but then leaves it there for ages and is worried about what people will think of him. Town don't have no reason to worry - they get to go 'I told you so' when they die - it was also wrong.

and he hasn't yet given any indication of who he might put a real vote on.

mind you - has Turin.

Wombat ... why are you posting so much? This is also most unlike you - coming out and hitting so hard straight away.

Cloud ... why are you voting for Turin?

Yar - was to me. Am actually a lot less distance towards Turin than normal if people stop and think for a moment lol. Normally I don't mention him at all. I don't like to be connected to him because people always drag up other stuff and it just gets tired. But I thought I would do Despo the favour of voting him - he suggested it in the last game we all played. I never thought it would cause all this though lol.

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Turin: Wombat, Cloud (2)

Ley: Maw, Turin, Ithi (3)

BG: Basel (1)

Darthe: Hallia (1)

Not Voting: Peace, Tink, Mish, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Darthe, Yates, Dice, Ed, RTE, BG, Ley (13)

Day 1 deadline here

Unvote

Here's a novel idea: How about you do what you think is pro-town and disregard how it looks?

Yes, Like call someone on questionable play regardless of if that play was directed at yourself. lol

I'm probably just too tired to read it, but distancing from who, @Wombat?

Ithi tried to distance from Turin but then he got 2 more votes. Then Ithi attacked your vote. Likely chainsaw defense of Turin. Then Turin (who seemed to have no problem with your vote when you first cast it) decided to attack your vote as well. Then you put your foot in your mouth trying to bandy words with them.

Remarkable how Ithi keeps saying how she thinks Turin is suspicious but she's doing everything she can to shift attention to you.

So your assumption is that Ithi and I are both mafia?  Do you find Ley's position that of mafia or derptown? is stating that you are trying to avoid doing anything that will make people suspicious of them a new town tell for you. Someone in the last game I played argued that OMGUSing was a town tell for them. this seems about as ridiculous.

As for chainsaw defense? It seems that you didn't have much of a problem with Ithi until she voted Ley.  Now you are nearly as hot for her as you are for me. If not more so

Idk what you mean about this being unlike me. I like to come out guns blazing most of the time.

That must be on another site because that is NOT your DM meta IMO.

Show of hands please on who says Wombat is more likely to come out strong at the start of a game?

Yar ... don't be linking me and you together Turin lovely ... nor saying folks think I'm mafia. I can look after myself ta very much :)

Wombat is just annoyed I bounced to test what Leyrann was up to.

Turin ... who do you think might be mafia so far ... apart from leyrann

Leyrann ... who do you think you could place a REAL vote on at the moment?

Cloud ... why are you voting Turin?

I think I should buckle down and get serious. Unvote. Vote Ley. I really don't like the way he is handling the pressure regarding his original vote. It is seriously giving me the willies. He is saying it was a joke vote, but his actions aren't treating it like one.

I feel that I should mention, since joke votes are in the spotlight, that my vote on Ley was originally a joke, but I now feel justified in leaving it there.

I'm unsure what to think about the whole Turin ithi thing. Ithi is right about Turin's behavior being a bit abnormal. It could be something, it could be nothing. However Ley is acting very third party IMO. I think we should look at him first and Turin later.

I'm not going to argue my meta with you guys.  I change it according to circumstances.  If you want to see me playing exactly like I'm playing right now, feel free to check out Nolder's Kingdom Hearts: Mafiafest Destiny Islands game or WoT's Merlin game.

I'm reading Ley as derpnull right now.

Maw, why are you suggesting that Ley is 3rd party and why would you want to hunt 3rd party players on D1?

I think I should buckle down and get serious. Unvote. Vote Ley. I really don't like the way he is handling the pressure regarding his original vote. It is seriously giving me the willies. He is saying it was a joke vote, but his actions aren't treating it like one.

Please give examples.

Archived