DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

I can buddy up to Des as much as I want! Yay! :biggrin:

Hi all!

:tongue:

Also Zombies of the World, prepare to meet your doom at the hands of Bgrishinko. I have spent my whole life preparing for this participating in countless hours of zombie killing simulators. I've rubbed my body in your zombie friends guts and injected myself with H1N1 to make myself invulnerable and invisible to you. Whether you are traditional slow moving walkers, running rage virus zombies, made of millions of tiny leeches, or a freaky Las plagas zombie... I will strap two chainsaws to the ends of a kayak paddle and take. you. down.

Whoops maybe should have included that disclaimer from the signup thread...

This game isn't specifically themed around the Sega video game series "The House of the Dead". It was more of a play on words really. Read the OP for the theme hehe :blush:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh nice a vote! On a new page! Time for a new Vote Count!

Official Vote Count:

With 19 alive, 10 votes are needed for a lynch

Turin: Ithi (1)

Maw: Ley (1)

Ley: Maw (1)

Not Voting: Turin, Peace, Tink, Mish, Wombat, Berf, Rorschach (Pralaya), Basel, Hallia, Darthe, Yates, Dice, Cloud, Ed, RTE, BG, (16)

Day 1 deadline here

World War Z sounds like a fun movie and that's coming from someone who isn't really a fan of zombie movies :P I have also heard great things from The Last of Us; I will have to pick it up after I finish a couple of other games.

The movie I'm looking the most forward to though is The Wolverine. It's going to be so epic :D

I've been having problems embedding youtubes when I use font colours and stuff.

Basically don't use the 'insert link' button. Just grab the clip address straight from the top address bar and post it in. It will self embed when you press submit.

That's actually what I've been doing. Will try with the "media" though.

That is, if Desp gives me permission to edit the post.

You've got Bird Flu?

Isn't H1N1 Swine Flu? I thought H5N1 was Bird Flu.

*sneaks up on the sleeping Despo, stakes him, cuts off his head, shoots him with silver bullets, drags the pieces out in the daylight and sets them on fire*

I win?

Doesn't say hello. Doesn't mention the vote.

I feel that something wicked this way comes ...

Let's all Lynch Turin!!!

Yay.

You've got Bird Flu?

5 points for this. And 5 points to Ley for the excellent video.

Vote BG. Cause if he has the bird flu, we have to maintain strict quarantine and deal with him before he infects everyone. *nods nods*

Just protecting you from the beast Ithi :wub:

If I let you sit in my lap do you promise not to try to eat my brains? Going for it. You only live once.

*pulls Ithi onto my lap and snuggles*

Oh god. Even 40-something year old people use yolo now...

Can you please bite me Desp?

You've got Bird Flu?

5 points for this. And 5 points to Ley for the excellent video.

Vote BG. Cause if he has the bird flu, we have to maintain strict quarantine and deal with him before he infects everyone. *nods nods*

You mean song?

Also, as you said, Ithi, Turin doesn't say hello and doesn't mention the vote. That plus the yolo makes it pretty clear.

Unvote vote Turin

Archived