DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aes Sedai & Der'Manshima Appreciation Week: Tribute Thread

Izabella

Thank you Mashi and Heart....I love you both! 

Mashi...You are the best and I love working with you on our crazy projects. It's fun to have a kindred spirit to share all things White with!

Heart...I have adored you since the day I joined DM and you will always be my sissy!

Thorkin...You have been my rock here and have held my hand through many tough times. You lift my spirits whenever I need it and are the best Warder I've got. (The only warder I've got, so...)

Ithikins...You are always an inspiration to me and so fun to work with. I've had many great times with you and the games we've run together. The planning stages are the best! 

Rasi...I love just talking with you! You always make me smile. I love our friendship on and off DM. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm... I'm hoping I remember everybody when I do this...

Cyan- my beautiful, happy sister... you were the first person to welcome me in the Dorms and from the start you have always made me laugh even if I didn't want to... i had lots of fun switching avatars with you ;) as well as our veeerrryy long PM and Skype chats... we got raised together in a way and I loved it... you are a gorgeous, happy woman and just like the goddess you share your name with, you are kind, loving, bring light to people in the darkest of times I can't wait until we can find a chance to meet one another and I hope that you have a great school year despite the work... also, thanks for the necklace and letter :D *hugs*

Leala- my other beautiful sister... you helped me learn the ways of the Tower and I had such a great time in your class... it appears you can be a wonderful teacher anywhere :) I enjoy talking about books with you and Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, and Dr Who... thank you for helping me through so much and settle in in DM as well as speaking for me at my raising... I know we haven't talked too much recently and that you are busy, but I want you to know that I think of you a lot and am always ready to chat... :) *hugs*

Basel- spending time in the Browns as well as other places on DM, I'm happy I can consider you my friend :) you come up with amazing ideas and are pretty easy to talk to... thank you for speaking for me at my raising as well as helping me to continue to spend time with the Browns and participate in your new ideas...

blank- I remember when you first came and I thought how intelligent you are... you come up with amazing ideas, help organize and plan things that I don't know how you manage so well and I think how well the position of Mistress of Novices suit you because you can connect and help with the Aspirants as well as manage everything that goes along with it... I enjoy talking about many things (books, history, and some science among them) with you and like Basel you have some awesome ideas and I love to help put them into action...

Note: I have a lot more to do, but I have a dr. appointment, so I'll have to do it later...

continued...

Elgee: you do such a wonderful job with the Tower and everyone in it... Mother suits you very well and you are very kind and can occasionally be silly but I like that you do not accept rudeness or nonsense in a certain situation... *hugs* (note: I hope the kitties are doing well... :D)

Heart: you are AMAZING!!! you do a lot for the Aspies as well as senior members and I don't think just "thank you" would be enough to describe how grateful we all are to what you do... you are kind, loving, silly person and I am so happy to have met you... you light up everyone's day and are very good with everybody around the Tower... :) *hugs*

Dors, Kronos, and Dav: you guys are awesome friends and I've enjoyed spending time talking to you all as well as interacting with you around DM... :) *hugs*

Tal- You have been my best friend for over a year now. Each day I love you more and more. I could never have asked for a better brother. I know you are going through a lot right now and I want you to know I am here for you just as you have been there for me. *hugs and kisses*

Ryrin- I have never met a kinder woman than you are. You always give of yourself and always there to give good advice or just to give me a shoulder to lean on. I am so happy that I met you and that you are my sister.

Brid- Twinneh!!!!! It's almost scary how much we have in common. (I still think we were separated at birth. ;P) It's been awesome getting to know you. I am looking forward to watching our friendship grow even more. Also you did an awesome job keeping us Greenies in line when the rest of the staff were on LOA. I know it wasn't easy. LOL

ASG- Our mutual love for our Souvra brought us together as friends. You were there to give me a shoulder as well as Ryrin. Thank you for being there. I am so glad I got to know you.

Thork- Without realizing it you helped me get out of my shell and open up more here on DM. I really didn't feel like I belonged until I saw a post you made that made me feel like I wasn't alone. These past few months our friendship has gotten strong and here recently even stronger. Thank you for being there for me and for being my friend.

*gathers them all up in one big snugglehug*

heart- it takes courage to work under someone who is called Snarly (and his office keys and seals :wink: )

Hahaha it just takes a little bit of woman power ;)

Heart, thank you for making Fnorrll look good . . .LOL! Seriously, though, you are doing an absolutely stellar job.

It's possible for Fnorrll to look good? Jk! :P Thanks Dar!

Fin and Heart, you have transformed the Warders. Thanks for your tireless effort and patience. This event is a great reminder that this is VOLUNTEER time. You bust ass *excuse me* for little to no reward except to see this place function and not always is it fun. That goes for all the Ajah heads, Disc. heads, Blank and Ma. Cannot say thank you enough.

*Hugs Mills* thanks 

Heart, thank you for being a great friend in my life at the Tower

Thank you for always coming to me if you have any questions! And you're welcome

Aiel Heart - I've always admired you. Very seldomly have I found someone who is so dedicated to everything she does. At a time when I was questioning my faith, you were there to guide me. Like a good teacher, you never gave me the answer, but encouraged me to seek out the answers myself through prayer and scripture. Your dedication towards helping others is unparalleled and has inspired me to do the same. After my current fundraising attempt, I plan in looking for some other way to serve. Another thing that pops out to me about you is that you don't hide the truth. You can be brutally honest and that is a trait that I thing we are losing in this day and age.

I'm happy that I have been able to help :) 

AIEL HEART, Mistress at Arms- How you have managed to rope the young warderlings into shape all this time I will never know.

Just use a lot of rope ;) Thanks

AIEL HEART, Mistress at Arms. You. What can I say? You know how I feel about what you do. I couldn't imagine doing this without you any more. Thank you.

Careful, Sir, I might hug you :P And I still say that you'd be fine without me. I'm glad that I've been able to help so much though, and as I said before, it means a lot that you appear to think so highly of me :)

Anyways ... Thank you Fnorrll for you help and advice and support. It is always good to have a friend when things get tough. And also lots of congrats to you and AH for getting the Warders so busy and bustling. You are positively thriving now - which is wonderful.

Thank you

This is the second thread I've been called a "Senior" in. Do I get to start using "Senior Moments" as excuses for why I forget stuff, then??? hehehehe

YES :P

Heart...I have adored you since the day I joined DM and you will always be my sissy!

*Snuggle*

Heart: you are AMAZING!!! you do a lot for the Aspies as well as senior members and I don't think just "thank you" would be enough to describe how grateful we all are to what you do... you are kind, loving, silly person and I am so happy to have met you... you light up everyone's day and are very good with everybody around the Tower... :) *hugs*

Awwww thanks hun!!! Or you're welcome? XD *hug*

okie dokie, so it has taken me to the last day of this event to get my brain together enough to get this done. (as an aside - thank you so much for your lovely words. Made me blush and stuffs)

Elgee - not only are you a kickass Amrylin but you are just a fun person. Seriously, kicking ass and taking names. You seem so strong in your opinions, kind and fun, and are just so feisty.

F - you are a great SC, also yes you are quite snarly and the like but I choose to believe it comes from a place of dedication and loyalty to the Tower. From your posts I get the feeling you are like that in real life too and that's nice.

Heart - I hope you know how much I like you. You are so multi faceted...ok I know that sounds weird, I shall explain! Like you are so silly and fun but you are such a good serious staff member. You have a side of you where you are dedicated to your community, to your church, to your college. So many sides to you Heart and you manage them all admirably. 

Tynaal - you were a kickass MoN and I see your signature all over some of the stuff we take for granted now. As a person you seem so much fun, I never know what you are going to say - I find that ver interesting.

Now to my lovely lovely Browns. Aaah I love you guys so much. We are all so different but have this common theme in our personality that I can't define. I feel so comfortable with you guys - all of you, even the ones I don't see as often as I want, wooo go Browns! Now in particular...

Raena - not only were you an amazing Head but you continue to do a massively awesome job as Keeper, behind the scenes work is hard *nods* I just want to thank you for being so supportive when I petitioned the Browns and I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, come back soon and tell us all the stories!

Basel - I was so excited when you took over as Head. You are so diplomatic and genuinely interested in other people's opinions, you're the perfect Head for us Browns! You are just such a welcoming presence on the boards and I really look forward to not only working with you in the Browns but getting to know you more as a person.

Sen - I think you are great and the lovely words you said at my raising will stay with me for a long time. We are quite different in personality and I'm absolutely fascinated by the differences and celebrate the similarities. 

Time - What an extraordinary young lady you are. You are bursting to the seams with personality and intellect and so much damn potential it's blinding. I cannot wait to see what you do with it. 

Ok and now I shall hit and miss throughout the Tower - but be aware I love the whole darn lot of you.

Daruya - I don't know if I've ever told you how much I like it when you are around. You always bring fun and levity to any situation and when people are feeling down and are a port in a storm. Your dedication not only to the Tower but to your family and your job and communities in real life shines through so clearly. You are so genuinely nice. And fun, definitely fun.

Rashi - You were one of the first people to reach out personally on here and I really appreciate it. You always take the time to make sure everyone is feeling alright and everything is running smoothly and you very much epitomise the Greens in my mind.

Poet - Ah lovely mentor, I didn't realise how much I missed you until you came back! I really hope you stay around.

Mish - not only do I thoroughly enjoy your company lovely lady and appreciate you skillful artwork I think you have a strength you are not even aware of. I know you are going through some bad stuff and it sucks but you took a break from the Tower because you knew that wouldn't be good here and then came back when you were. I think that takes an awareness of yourself and a strength of mind you don't give yourself credit for.

ASG - (pretend it's highlight in white  :tongue: ) You are really so excellent. I always always enjoy conversations with you, not only are they fun but it forces me to think about things in a different way than usual and that is just so interesting. I have been so busy at the moment but it's slowing down soon and I'm super excited about getting to know you and pick your brain apart when it does.

As a side note here; Rhea and Mashi are seriously representing for the Whites. And I love love Daes Dae'mar and Veritas.

Nya - You are so bright and wonderful and I miss you so much around the Tower - anytime you spend here still isn't enough time  :tongue: Aaah you know how much I think you rock.

Sunshine - I hope you know how great I think you are. Because you are seriously awesome with a cherry on top. And funny and gracious and kind. Yellow to the core my friend.

Chuckles and Dav - oh my Sanche boys  :happy: how I miss getting to talk to you everyday. Even when I nag you guys and tell you off like an interfering older sister, you know how much I love you two, right?

And of course last but never least, my lovely lovely Tyler - I'm not going to embarrass either of us by being mushy here. Just know that your friendship and support means the world to me. Come back quickly from that cruise.

Nicana - yui are the first person on dm I becam friends withh and the onlly person so far to enduer me for a whoel year. You hav been there for me thruogh thick and thin, an put up withh me when Ive been at me worst whenn others keep thier distance or try provokin me. I look forwrd to talkin to yuo, so much taht Ive built my sleep scheduel just so I wuold be able to talk to yuo ever night/morning. Yuo have always been patint and understandin and whenn I had told yuo things I baerly tell othres outside my family and yuo didnt hate me for them, it gave me a bit moer confidnce in myself and in outsiders. Yuo are one of th few peple Ive ever met who, althuogh you may not undrstand my cultuer, you do not vieww it as inferiorr or abhorred, just a diferent way of life, and taht is a blessed levell of aceptance. I love you, and I thank yuo for bein open-minded, thank you for being ther for me as long as yuo have, and thank you for loving me, sister.

Wildfire - I dont kno when yuo will see this, but I want yuo to know that I am stil and will alwaysy be your friend, for as long as youu want me. You are strongr than yuo give yuorself credit, you just need to holld onto that inner strength  and yuo will finaly find the peace you desreve. Ive always felt a kindred spirit in you, in thatt you sufered extreme abuses in the past, and whiel I made it out perhapps bettter off than you, I know what wuonds it brings that will nevre heal, can only continuously patch it, and how many othres can nevre understand taht pain. I know I hd not been as goodd a friend as I wuold hav liked because of th own stress in my life, but I want yuo to know I will do my bestt to be soemone you can lean on when yuor feeling weak. Your alway in my thuoghts, sister.

Ryrin - ever since we firstt became friends, you hv been concernd for my health, and offeredd me advice whenn you cuold, which many tiems I have taken but th times I havent, usualy turned out worse for me lol. You have achievd a wisdom and peace thruogh your religon and yuor other life experinces that many shuold envy, and you hav almst always acepted me for my culturall and mental diferences. You are one of th most compasionate women I know, caring and lovin those who th largre society wuold loathe or ignoer becaus of their disabilties, and yuo are one of th most outspoken peoplee I have evre met, which I thoruoghly esteem. I love yuor ferocitty and your compasion, sister, and I love you.

Ishy - you have ben thruogh many trialls, most of whichh other peple will only evre experince one, if any, and thuogh its hurt you, you continuee to hav the strength to live uot the restt of yuor life and suport friends when you can. You hav always look out for me in th past, and so I do waht I can when I can to support you. If love cuold ovrecome anything, my love for you would carry yuo onward, if yuo desird it, for many moer years, for our friendship to continue to grow, but as it cant, I cuont the time I can spend withh you as precious. You hav defended me always ebcause you are my brother - dot ever hesitate to coem to me when yuo need helpp, because I will do waht I can even with my conditon.

ASG/Fionnchathán - I am glad we startd talkin that one day, andd you wantd to get to kno me better even gieven yuor dispositions against religion; our conversations,, and my geting to know yuo and understan you, has afforded me a beter insight into many diferent things. Yuo hav strong convctions of your own from yuor upbringing, but even so yuo do your best to understand and acceppt diferences, and yuor philosophy, to seek to love indiscrimintly and give freely of yuorself, is a powerful endeavuor of will and I admire that. We dont talk as much as we usedd to, but Im still here forr you, as any brother shouldd be, and yuo continue to be in my heartt.

Brid - I dont know yuo too well, but I wantd you to know yuor words on my blog wer always apreciated. You gave me some smal encuoragement in very dark times even though I am somewhat a strangger as well, and if ther was soem way I cuold return that kindnes I would. Thank you for caring

Heart - I hope you know how much I like you. You are so multi faceted...ok I know that sounds weird, I shall explain! Like you are so silly and fun but you are such a good serious staff member. You have a side of you where you are dedicated to your community, to your church, to your college. So many sides to you Heart and you manage them all admirably. 

Awww thanks hun!!!!

I'm here in my family's home and I realize many of you are closer to me than family.

I do love them, but... they don't understand me or really accept me.

thank you to those of you who accept me as I am and give me a place to rest my mind.

thank you, elgee, for taking me in.

and I cant type the rest of it or I'll cry :).

Nica - Thank you Twinneh!!  You are right, it is very scary that we have so much in common and I do agree we were separated at birth.  It's awesome though, getting to know you and I too can't wait to watch our friendship grow.  You have been awesome.  Your words mean a lot.  *hugs*

Taltos - Thank you for your words.  Made me feel very good to know that my words helped in some way.  I hope we get a chance to get to know each other better.  *g*

Rashi - Thank you so much for welcoming me into the Greens so whole heartedly.  Your friendship mean a lot to me and I feel like I've known you forever.  I feel like I've found a kindred spirit  *huggles*

Tay - you and I don't need any words.  Love you my sister!

Elgee - Thanks for welcoming me back and for remembering me.  *winks*

I'm here in my family's home and I realize many of you are closer to me than family.

Exactly this!

I promise I'm still going to try and say something about everyone, but Cindy put it in a nutshell. (Maybe because we're all nuts? :P But I digress.)

Just like in a real family we don't always all get along, and sometimes there will be little fights or even huge fights, but we're still FAMILY. Each one of you has your own little niche that no-one else can fill.

thank you to those of you who accept me as I am and give me a place to rest my mind.

thank you, elgee, for taking me in.

and I cant type the rest of it or I'll cry :).

Love ya my Kitteh!!

Rashi - You were one of the first people to reach out personally on here and I really appreciate it. You always take the time to make sure everyone is feeling alright and everything is running smoothly and you very much epitomise the Greens in my mind.

D'awww thank you darling! <3

I swear I keep saying, I need to go and get to the rest of the people I need to thank in this thread and then forget. *shakes head* Silly me...now i'm super tired and probably will sound like a dork if I try it. *laughs* <3 for all till I come back.

Mother: By whose grace I am still here. I thank you for your patience and your forgiveness. I cannot imagine another who could steer the White Tower as well as you have. What a diverse group we are and some require a more direct approach than others. I include myself in this. You are able to provide what each needs in the moment although we may be blind to it at the time. You have my greatest respect and affection even though it hasn't always been demonstrated. The title "Mother" fits you well. I will not disappoint you again.

Taltos: You often fail to recognize your worth to others. You are such a wonderful brother and friend. Your differences should be celebrated. You have a unique way of looking at the world. You have a lens that most people don't as well as a great intellect. There are so many times I wish I could reflect back to you, like a mirror, your true self. I see and hope some day you will as well. Love you much, my Red One.

ASG: I was very happy when we added another brother, to both Tal and I. Your gifts include sound judgement, intelligence and an ability to soothe those who are easily agitated. My appreciation for your soothing, companionship and direction is enormous. Love and thanks to you, my brother.

Nic: I appreciate the time we spend together, your intuitiveness and the Sourva bond you offered to me. I am lucky to have you. You add another dimension of fun to my life. Thank you. Love to you, my sister.

Charis: Thank you for still believing in me and giving me another opportunity. I didn't deserve that.

Rashi: Thank you for being the friend you are and the time you give to me. I cannot express my gratitude for your help in getting back on track, the support you offer and welcoming me into the Greens (more than once.)

Brid: Thank you for your caring and gentle pursuit when I withdrew. You are a great asset to the Greens and the White Tower. We are very fortunate you came back to us.

Kat: You are a Sister of abundant wisdom. When distress knocks on the door, you are always there to lend an ear and offer your perspective. I recognize that as I'm sure do many others. Thank you.

Lor: I have had so much fun with you in the Kin. You come up with unique ideas each month that keep everyone interested. You have developed a community that is close and enjoys each other's company. I am most grateful for your friendship and the time you offer to our eclectic group. You have secrets too. I couldn't believe you were MoN for six years. I think I would have been scared. :wink:

Exactly this!

I promise I'm still going to try and say something about everyone, but Cindy put it in a nutshell. (Maybe because we're all nuts? :P But I digress.)

Just like in a real family we don't always all get along, and sometimes there will be little fights or even huge fights, but we're still FAMILY. Each one of you has your own little niche that no-one else can fill.

Both of these ^ ...like squared ...

Mother ...I've said it before, and I will trademark it as my own, but Mad Props to you ...you have seriously dangerous skills when it comes to being a leader. Your strength is outshone only by your wisdom. I have never failed to be impressed by your judgement, even when I didn't understand or agree with it at the time. You are the right person to lead us, appointed and destined. I love how you are everywhere and approachable, but dignified. You have fun and keep us involved because we are inspired by loyalty to be a little more like you, in our own way. Thank you.

Fnorrll ...you have a level-head and intelligence that I deeply appreciate. Your ability to not only keep things in order, but to do so with sound judgement is impressive. I trust your opinion and advice, and look forward to getting to know you better and working with you in the future.

Talt ...my brathàir, my friend. You are never out of my thoughts or my heart. You have taught me so much about myself and my world. You have challenged my understanding and complacency and I am better for it. You prove to me every time that my commitment to Love as the greatest force in the universe is more real, each time, simply by allowing me to see the heart and intentions and soul that resides within the vessel you call The Wild Taltos. You are one of my closest friends in my life. My shoulder is yours, my strength is yours; you have a place in my heart, always.

Ry ...I have come to appreciate and love you even more over the past couple of weeks than when we bonded even. You are funny and passionate, true ...but you are also wise in the ways of life and a solid source of strength. I have relied on you, and you have been so strong, you probably haven't even realized you were holding me up. Our conversations are some of the best highlights of my day. Your friendship means the world to me.

Blank ...my friend who I love to laugh and talk with. You are highly intelligent and hard working, laid-back, funny and quite frankly ...one cool chick. You listening ear and interesting perspectives always are appreciated. Pick my brain all you want, every convo with you is a new adventure.

Chuckles ...you are an amazing dude. You are talented and funny. Gifted and mature. Bright and friendly. I enjoy every convo I have with you and every interaction in DM. You always provide the right mix of humor and depth. You are interesting and kind.

Mashi ...Mashi, Mashi, Mashi ...I don't know what to say ...you are the biggest reason I am a White. You are an incredible ambassador for our Ajah, the WT/W and DM as a whole ...I hope everyone knows how awesome you really are. You are introspective and curious. Easy to talk with and wonderful to befriend. You interest and support are highly valued and your friendship is unquestioned. You are kind and strong and simply enjoyable in every interaction.

Rhea ...our friendship is a new thing, but a good thing in every way. You have the strength of an oak and the ability to relate and put people at ease. You have a welcoming nature that is unsurpassed in DM, yet you are always dignified and respected. I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done to accept me in the Whites and make my first days and ceremony special.

Charis ...our friendship has grown like ivy on a wall. Starting small and out of the way and covering so much ground it is seemingly everywhere. You are absolutely the best Ajah Head possible. We are blessed to have your leadership and direction. I am so grateful for you for accepting me into a group of people who not only accept me and my way of thinking, but reveling it and even better share it. You have made me happy and content, I will make you proud, I promise.

Ben ...your way with words, foresight and perspective drew me to you instantly. We share a commonality of understanding the way "things should be" LOL . I appreciate your viewpoint, your immediate acceptance of me and your kindness and friendship.

Sen ...Tyn knew what she was doing when she made you my mentor. You were the PERFECT person to be matched up with. Low-key and pensive, you were serious and committed to every conversation and chat and question. Now that we are both Brothers, I hope our friendship continues, but I will always be your Mentee.

Dors ...you were a great teacher and I have really enjoyed getting to know you. Bright and charming, your convos are always a gift, waiting to be unwrapped. Thanks for helping me get to where I am.

Dar ...my Grand-Mentor ...I don't know if you know how much I admire you. You are the quintessential Ajah head. Involved, strong, present, supportive, responsive, funny, serious, appropriate. Like Mary Poppins you are practically perfect in every way and I look up to you. If you were a HP character, to me you are my Professor Minerva McGonagall.

Dav ...your friendliness is a source of strength for you. You are always so welcoming and inviting. You did an amazing job as a Head of House and blended the appropriate amount of leadership and buddy-ness. Event though I was an interloper from Ospenya, you always encouraged me to hang out, and have fun. Your convos on chat and break-away water balloon fights and other antics are part of what makes DM great, and your being just a generally good and nice person are what makes me like you as a friend.

Ish ....your courage in the face of adversity is nothing less than admirable. You are bright, witty, funny and strong.

Rashi and Heart ...I appreciate you for all you do to make the WT go. Rashi, You are wiser and stronger than I think you realize sometimes, I just wanted you to know that. Heart, your tireless dedication and work do not go unappreciated or unseen.

Reki, Mills and Sunrise ...what can I say? You guys are just cool and I like knowing you. I kind of look up to you on DM and hope to emulate the way you keep it real and keep it calm and are always in control.

WBK ... The first person to welcome me to DM. You have always been friendly and approachable. You have strength you don't see.

Nic ...I saved you for last because the last position is tricky, you don't want anyone to feel they are the final tribute ...LOL ...but you have such confidence and caring, I felt it was an appropriate tribute. I have gotten to know you through my brathàir and then my bonded sister. Your judgement and compassion are unique and you are, as Talt says, unfailingly kind. I feel a kindred friendship with you and I am happy to call you friend.

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

Verbal is a Warder??? I had no idea! I thought he was like God ...this ever-present force and omniscient being ...an ever-present help in times of trouble ...like I seriously had no idea. :smile:

In that case ...Verbal thank you for doing an awesome job keeping the social side of DM going. You put on a great show here, and I appreciate everytime you have helped with something. You offer your assistance and support with grace and kindness ... Despite your Avi ...(which I LOVE).

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

Verbal is a Warder??? I had no idea! I thought he was like God ...this ever-present force and omniscient being ...an ever-present help in times of trouble ...like I seriously had no idea. :smile:

In that case ...Verbal thank you for doing an awesome job keeping the social side of DM going. You put on a great show here, and I appreciate everytime you have helped with something. You offer your assistance and support with grace and kindness ... Despite your Avi ...(which I LOVE).

He's a brave man! The only one that bonded Nyn lol.

Also thank you all for your kind words!

I think I'm way overdue for saying anything in here, but I would like to give a shout out to those who are treasured for me.

Mother Elgee, you've always laughed at my jokes, and you've placed your faith in me with an important position. I'll do my best work to not let that faith down.

Tyn, I thought you were a great MoN when I was coming up through the ranks, and you were always available to talk to.

To my Browns:

Raena, you left me some enormous shoes to step into. If I do half as good a job as you did as Head, I think I will have done well.

Time, you took over for me as the aspie liasion for us, and you've done a great job when I thought it was going nowhere. You've come up with some ideas that I would never have thought of.

Sen, you always manage to give us some thoughful stuff to ponder. I don't always find a way to put my thoughts into words, but it's always something for me to think about.

Blank, you have done great so far as MoN, and I am just so happy for you getting this job.

Lor, the steampunky Eldest, you help make the Boom Challenge fun. No, really, you do. :smile:

Jea, I was honored greatly to have you speak on my behalf. I miss you in the library lately, but you need to keep those Banders in line or they'll tear the whole place down in a bar brawl.

Mills, when I joined the WT, you were my House Head, and having a local presence right there in the dorms was a lot of help with easing me in and letting me get the hang of things.

AH, You've been pulling some double duty in the WT by helping to cover for Tyn with the aspies, and you've handled it great. You are a truly inspiring person with shaving your head for a good cause.

Ithi, you took over for Mills and did a great job. I was just as honored to have you speak for me. And I've enjoyed all the games you've given us, and the artwork as well.

Dar, you've been doing awesomely running the Blues since I've been in the Tower. Keep up the good work.

Myst, I don't stop into the Reds much, but you've always impressed me with your work there running the place. The Phoenix Lounge always looks good.

Moon, I really got to know you when I was checking out the other Houses and you were in Mosvani. I would stop in there on occasion as I was already interested in the Brown, and you just happened to have a Brown aspie. Somehow I always enjoyed the tiki bar. You helped make it fun.

Chrissy, whenever you see this, I've thought highly of you for a long time. You were a great teacher in the WT class, and you're missed a lot here.

Rhea, I loved having you in Damodred with me. Since thn, you've been doing an awesome job in the Whites, and have settled in nicely there.

Dwyn, I just love the stuff you put together as an admin for DM. Thank you for all the hard work you do!

Kuka, you were an absolute joy to have in my class! I'm happy you are a valuable part of the Whites now.

Lily, you were my first bond, and I've picked up a lot about modding and DM relationships from my time with you. Thanks for just being there.

Nyanna, I've always loved the way that you always manage to keep things fresh and have a great sense of humor about everything. Your pranks in the dorms were always good for a laugh... especially the time you served as Myst's herald.

LG: Well you know LG you've been my longest bond here on DM. Still going strong. I love you dear one, you have so much compassion, when I don't know what to do you always seem to know what to say. <3

Red Head: Best. Bonded. Ever. *laughs* I know we don't talk much Mystie but I still think about you a lot and am always happy when good things happen. You deserve all the good and none of the bad. Also good to hear the truth even if it isn't what I want to hear at the time.

Brandie: Strength, fun, and laughter.  Are the words that come to mind when I think of you. Remember that you are much stronger and lovelier then you think you are. <3 always

Brid: You are so helpful to me and to the Ajah. I"m so thrilled you are always willing to tell me what you think about whatever comes up. Even if you need to rant and rave about anything. Its great to see another so honest person. I know there were some rough times but you have strength and power too. I'm so glad to know you. <3

I know mine are late, but it's been crazy around here :laugh:

To the staff:  Thanks for all you do for us!  Without you guys, none of this would be possible!

Brandie – Thank you for being a great inspiration!  You’re kind and through our mutual bonded I’ve come to know what a great person you are.

Brid – Thank you for all of your support and encouragement as I’ve moved closer to joining the Greens!

Rashi – What can I say about this wonderful lady?  There aren’t words enough for all the help she’s given me.  Her kind spirit and clever wit keep me laughing and I love learning about new books from her!

Ryrin - You sweet lady!  I love when I get to talk to you, you're not on enough!  I know we keep almost meeting, and one day I hope to!

Rhea – What a wonderful mentor!   Anytime I’ve had a question, all I’ve needed to do is ask and I’ve received great answers. :happy:  You’ve been a good friend.

Wolfbro – This souvra right here is delightful.  You’re such a caring individual, and I am grateful to count you as such a good friend.  I’m so thankful for our friendship, and I will treasure it forever!

Dav – Davvy, you are such a blast to know!  You’re almost as silly as me, and you really know how to cheer people up!  I’m glad we’ve come to know each other as well as we have.

Ishy – You nutty person.  I’m glad to have met you, and you keep the chatbox lively!  You’re a good friend, and I’m glad to count you as such. :happy:

And ASG – (You’re a White now, so I’m including you :tongue: )  We’ve progressed through the ranks pretty close together, and from the first I've had you as my buddy.  You are such an intelligent and considerate person!  You always try to see things from others’ perspectives which is quite refreshing.

Archived