DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aes Sedai & Der'Manshima Appreciation Week: Tribute Thread

Izabella

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELGEE, the Amyrlin - Despite the ups and downs we've had we've often been of the same mind and I've always appreciated all you've contributed to the site. You've taken on some hefty responsibilities with no hesitation and you've done a fantastic job. You had big shoes to fill but you didn't falter. You're one of the better leaders the site has seen over the years and for that you will always hold my respect.

RAENA, the Keeper of Chronicles and Brown Aes Sedai - You have my sympathies for ending up with Barm. ;)

THE_FNORRLL_REBORN, Sword Captain  -  I think we have managed to reach a status quo. You have some qualities that I can recognize. We'll always find something to disagree about no doubt, but I think it can be done light heartedly and with mutual respect.

DARUYA, First Selector of Blue Ajah - You're an interesting specimen. You are way too nice to everyone for my taste, but that of course is a personal choice. I'm still gonna hold it against you though, cause that's what I do. But I've enjoyed our interactions over the years so I've chosen to not give you a hard time over it :P I hope you always remain a free joyful spirit that stalks the masses and manages to make everyone feel comfortable. I'll stick to undoing your magic and make people feel uncomfortable  *wink*

KEYHOLDER21, Sitter of the Blue Ajah - The only mintee I've had that not only got herself raised to Aes Sedai but also didn't mysteriously disappear!  lol  I know we've never really been super close, mostly because it was quite apparent that you didn't need a mentor... but I've always liked you.

RED2111, Blue Aes Sedai - I've really enjoyed the interactions we've had. It's too bad I haven't seen much of you lately.

WAYWARD_FOOL, Blue Aes Sedai - You're creepy :P

BASEL GILL, First Chair of Brown Ajah - You're creepier.

U4EA, Brown Aes Sedai - You're pretty terrific <3

CAIROS, Head Chef of the Gray Ajah - You're very sweet and thoughtful.

BRIDMORGAN, Sitter for the Green Ajah - You're one of the people I always regretted not getting to know better over the years because you seem like such a hoooot. But hey, it's better late than never, right? :)

KATHLEEN, Green Aes Sedai - I like you sometimes.  :D

MYSTICA, Red Ajah Highest - Heh. A lot can be said here. I think you're one of the few people that have grown to know me quite well and vice versa. Some people might find you intimidating, but I personally think you're a painfully honest pussycat. You have a good heart and at the end of the day you want to cut the BS and find a simple, yet effective, solution. You give credit when credit is due, and you make damn sure that everything keeps being fair and that things are done properly. There's no beating around the bush with you, it's mainly you beating someone with a bush (or anything else that happens to be near by). I might not have expressed it much over the years, but I've always admired your determination and drive.

MOON SEDAI, Sitter of the Red Ajah - I haven't gotten to know you well since you joined but you've always struck me as interesting. Which is not such a given nowadays. Assuming I stick around and become more active I'd like to remedy that. =)

TAYMIST, Red Aes Sedai - You are a horrible Souvra. Really, you are. I hate that you're too bloody nice to keep a grudge against, though. It is really quite irritating. If you were a b**ch it would make my life easier. *grins* But alas, you ooze rainbows and butterflies so I'll just have to wait till you grow old and senile and grow out of this so I can hate you properly. Until then I am, of course, forced to like you and think you smell nice. But don't worry, your day will come.

TYNAAL COSEN, Red Aes Sedai - If there's one achievement I can take pride in through my tenure in DM is getting you to join the site. I don't think you realize just how unique of a person you are. And I think that's a shame. You act all tough but anyone who looks close enough can tell that you let things put you down. You should really cut that out lol  Anyone who is lucky enough to spend time with you knows just how much of a good person you are, me included. You amuse me to no end and I enjoy our chats (video or otherwise xD) very much. Don't ever let anyone take that smile off your face. No one is worth that much.

ZANIA , Red Aes Sedai - You are a crazy bird and I love it. You are one of the VERY few people who know me since novicehood and that's saying something. I like that. It's like we have this secret that no one else knows about. A dirty dirty secret >.>  But anyways, I think you're lovely and sweet and I will always count myself lucky for having you as a friend.

CHARIS AL'ASLAN, First Reasoner of White Ajah - We haven't talked in AGES but I've always thought you were fun and liked nagging you ^_^

DWYNWEN, White Aes Sedai - My beloved pillow friend. 'nough said.

GENTLED BEN, White Aes Sedai - I'll always be a Ben fan ^_^

TIGARA, First Weaver of Yellow Ajah - Your sunny disposition is sometimes a bother but I guess you are redeemed by having REALLY cool hair. I think you are quite courageous and sweet. And I really hope your dreams come true for you.

LEELOU, Sitter for the Yellow Ajah - How you put up with me I do not know. It's a major mystery to me. You are extremely resilient, bright, feisty, amusing and downright sexy. You have a lot to give and some lucky guy is gonna find out just how much very very soon ;) Too bad I'm not a lesbian :P

DAH'MIR, Yellow Aes Sedai - You're very sweet and responsible. Also a bit of a rascal, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I've always liked you and enjoyed talking and sharing experiences. =)

NYNNA AL'MEARA, Yellow Aes Sedai - You are a whole new shiny kind of insane.

NYNAEVE, Yellow Aes Sedai - You are amazing!!!!

SUNRISE LORD, Yellow Aes Sedai - I actually don't know you that well. Maybe we can remedy that later on :P

WOLFBROTHERKRONOS,  Cuen’d'eren Der’Manshima and Liason - You're a sensitive guy. Nothing wrong with that. But I think that deep inside you can be pretty fierce if you choose to. I'd say leave your worries behind and just be yourself. You're a cool dude so that should have good results, I wager.

ISHMAEL FORSAKEN, Cuen’d'eren Der’Manshima To be honest I haven't known much of you till lately when we started chatting. You're a ladies' man and seem to expect them all to swoon at your feet. Unfortunately, for you, I'm gonna give ya a run for your money. You seem like a very sweet caring person. You are stubborn, just as I am, so I can't help but appreciate the attribute :P You have a descent sense of humor that I've grown to enjoy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. I really wish you the best and hope things get better for you.

MILLON, Cuen’d'eren Der’Manshima You are the definition of a player. And I love you for it. You are always in a good mood, even when you're in a bad mood. How is that even possible? lol  No clue. But you pull it off. You amuse me to no end and you're a really good friend in the sense of checking up on your friends and making sure they're still breathing heh. I'm glad that we've managed to get closer over time otherwise I'd be missing out on a really good friend.

LIITHA, Me'arearth Disc Lt - You are the reason I have nightmares at night.

DAVRICK, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima - At first I couldn't really stand you but as time progressed my first impression faded and you seemed like a pretty okay guy. I definitely have a lot more to learn about you but you seem nice and somewhat interesting. You're gluten for punishment. You put your foot down when it's important to you, or when you're trying to screw around. That's usually when you get booted from chat. Well either that, or if I'm incredibly bored ;)  All in all, I'd definitely like to see more.

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima You are like an ewok shaped puzzle. And I really hate tricky puzzles. And ewoks :P  You make me laugh. Sometimes you piss me off. Somehow in the end it levels out. You can be pretty pretentious sometimes and think you're all that. I put a stop to it of course, because that's my job. Beyond that, I really think we've both lucked out at getting to know each other and becoming friends. In some ways we are alike but in some ways we are completely different. I think that's what makes us work.  =)

Nyn

I'll be banning everybody that didn't mention my name.  You've got 24 hours.  Tick tock!

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima

Verbal is a Warder??? I had no idea! I thought he was like God ...this ever-present force and omniscient being ...an ever-present help in times of trouble ...like I seriously had no idea. :smile:

In that case ...Verbal thank you for doing an awesome job keeping the social side of DM going. You put on a great show here, and I appreciate everytime you have helped with something. You offer your assistance and support with grace and kindness ... Despite your Avi ...(which I LOVE).

Feel free to keep thinking of me that way.  It is somewhat accurate, heh.  But thanks - I appreciate it.

VERBAL32, Me’Arearth Der’Manshima You are like an ewok shaped puzzle. And I really hate tricky puzzles. And ewoks :P  You make me laugh. Sometimes you piss me off. Somehow in the end it levels out. You can be pretty pretentious sometimes and think you're all that. I put a stop to it of course, because that's my job. Beyond that, I really think we've both lucked out at getting to know each other and becoming friends. In some ways we are alike but in some ways we are completely different. I think that's what makes us work.  =)

Opposites attract, baby.  But seriously, you are the same to me.  A puzzle.  Some days cheery & happy - other days miserable and grouchy.  I never know what I'm getting with you on any given day, and it keeps me on my feet.  I actually think our friendship has helped me deal with people every day.  Take what they give, as it'll all balance out in the end.

Just remember - when I piss you off and come off as pretentious, think of one word:  PAYBACK.  Bwahahahahaahahahaha.

I lucked out in finding the most dynamic Aes Sedai in the Tower.  I told you that you'd never be rid of me.  I'm like herpes.

Ok.....this got awkward.

Bottom line is being your Warder isn't easy, lol.  I pay the price often.  To quote the WoT:  "The fact that the price must be paid is proof it is worth paying."

<3  Honor to serve, Aes Sedai

this is what i get for not checking this place more often

LOLGUY26, Cuen’d'eren Der’Manshima
You’re an odd little duck. But that is why you’re also one of my boys. You’re not afraid to be a little different to make another smile, and have this exuberance that explodes everywhere you bounce. Thank you for the eye rolling and giggling you often cause. It is much needed in this world. 

aww, your awesome heart :wub:

Chuckles  - oh my Sanche boys   :happy: how I miss getting to talk to you everyday. Even when I nag you guys and tell you off like an interfering older sister, you know how much I love you two, right?

<3 Blank, and i miss our sanche randomness 

Chuckles ...you are an amazing dude. You are talented and funny. Gifted and mature. Bright and friendly. I enjoy every convo I have with you and every interaction in DM. You always provide the right mix of humor and depth. You are interesting and kind.

thanks dude, likewise i think you helped me go through stuff and see stuff in a different light, 

(and i think ill call you ASD = Aes Sedai dude, more my style :tongue: )

Verbal32, everyone at DM is helpful and friendly...including you

1.  Call me Verbal  :-)

2.  Don't call me helpful & friendly!  I have a rep to uphold!

Verbal the only one to stalk me for my Angie Jolie siggy/ava combo. *ggls*

Those were fun times, my stalkee.  I do like the FF avi you use now, though.

Verbal32, everyone at DM is helpful and friendly...including you

1.  Call me Verbal  :-)

2.  Don't call me helpful & friendly!  I have a rep to uphold!

*cough*

friendly......verb..... :mellow:

Why, oh, why, did I take so long to come back to this thread?  Aside from too much stuff going on . . . What a boost these have been!

Daruya - I don't know if I've ever told you how much I like it when you are around. You always bring fun and levity to any situation and when people are feeling down and are a port in a storm. Your dedication not only to the Tower but to your family and your job and communities in real life shines through so clearly. You are so genuinely nice. And fun, definitely fun.

*heart melts* Thank you, blank! 

Dar ...my Grand-Mentor ...I don't know if you know how much I admire you. You are the quintessential Ajah head. Involved, strong, present, supportive, responsive, funny, serious, appropriate. Like Mary Poppins you are practically perfect in every way and I look up to you. If you were a HP character, to me you are my Professor Minerva McGonagall.

Thank you, ASG!  I certainly can't complain being compared to Minerva McGonagall. 

DARUYA, First Selector of Blue Ajah - You're an interesting specimen. You are way too nice to everyone for my taste, but that of course is a personal choice. I'm still gonna hold it against you though, cause that's what I do. But I've enjoyed our interactions over the years so I've chosen to not give you a hard time over it :P I hope you always remain a free joyful spirit that stalks the masses and manages to make everyone feel comfortable. I'll stick to undoing your magic and make people feel uncomfortable  *wink*

Nyn, this place wouldn't be the same without you (I mean, who would I stalk if you were gone?)!  So if I make people comfortable and you (try to) make people uncomfortable, doesn't that mean we are perfectly balanced?  :biggrin:  *pokes Nyn, then tickles her unmercifully*

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived