DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

AH you gave me a headache so I'll try to make this short.

@AH you think I'm not posting a lot? This is going to sound bias but I think I'm doing really well seeing as I'm trying to be more active here in general and I don't post a lot anywhere currently. I think I'm doing really well with all my posts being game related instead of just saying I'm rereading (I'm also writing everything down that happens so I don't have to)

My thoughts so far.

On  my previous posts about Cloud and Basel, I find them both scummy and possibly mafia. I find Cloud more scummy than Basel though.

When it comes to Talya, I see how being buddy-buddy with pretty much everyone can be scummy. Last time I saw it done, it was one of the mafia.

One thing that stood out to me is Tiinker saying that Talya's case doesn't make much sense. I get that each person sees things differently but I think there's something there. Maybe mafia or builder team? (Is that the right one? It's been a while)

As for what's going on with Darthe, we have less than 24 hours for a lynch. Personally I think we should give him what he wants. Some of you don't like how he's playing so why not lynch him now? To those who are saying to wait till D2 or D4, why wait on someone who's claimed and can be a risk to town? For clairification I think that it's Dice, Cloud, Piano and Despo.

I feel bad doing this because I think this is going to be a great game and that we're just cutting you out of it. I came back for this game and I haven't been around in a while.

unvote Vote Darthe

I'm going to go through my notes tonight and tomorrow and go over who I find scummy. I might not be able to post tomorrow because I'm working but I'll do my best to keep up with what's going on

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay people sare posting which mena s I can againXD

AH you gave me a headache so I'll try to make this short.

@AH you think I'm not posting a lot? This is going to sound bias but I think I'm doing really well seeing as I'm trying to be more active here in general and I don't post a lot anywhere currently. I think I'm doing really well with all my posts being game related instead of just saying I'm rereading (I'm also writing everything down that happens so I don't have to)

My thoughts so far.

On  my previous posts about Cloud and Basel, I find them both scummy and possibly mafia. I find Cloud more scummy than Basel though.

When it comes to Talya, I see how being buddy-buddy with pretty much everyone can be scummy. Last time I saw it done, it was one of the mafia.

One thing that stood out to me is Tiinker saying that Talya's case doesn't make much sense. I get that each person sees things differently but I think there's something there. Maybe mafia or builder team? (Is that the right one? It's been a while)

As for what's going on with Darthe, we have less than 24 hours for a lynch. Personally I think we should give him what he wants. Some of you don't like how he's playing so why not lynch him now? To those who are saying to wait till D2 or D4, why wait on someone who's claimed and can be a risk to town? For clairification I think that it's Dice, Cloud, Piano and Despo.

I feel bad doing this because I think this is going to be a great game and that we're just cutting you out of it. I came back for this game and I haven't been around in a while.

unvote Vote Darthe

I'm going to go through my notes tonight and tomorrow and go over who I find scummy. I might not be able to post tomorrow because I'm working but I'll do my best to keep up with what's going on

Please clarify the charilficiation...I don't get it...

I wanna leave him cos i reccon he has something that can help.us (role wise)

Ive also thpught about it and i thinl the millar claim is BS

he just has a win condition that he has to die (jester varient)

So i want him to hwlp us before we lynch him

Official Vote Count

Tina(1): Noli

Dice(2): WBK, Tina

Cloud(2): RTE, Turin

Basel(4): AH, Tigs, Cloud, Talya

Talya(4): EP, Despo, Dap, Basel

Darthe(6): Darthe, Peace, Tiink, Hally, BG, Lessa

Not Voting(5): Nya, Ley, Pank, Dice, Thorkin

L-9

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 1

Just a little less than a day to achieve a lynch.

Rand, I think that should be L-7.

Dap, You must be something about a character that I am not if you think it is obvious who Darthe is. He can't confirm but if you have an idea about who and what he really is I would be interested in hearing it. ATM I think that the Darthe lynch is the only one that is both achievable and is one that I can reasonably support. I'm going to sleep now. Will be about all day tomorrow.

I checked with rand and I can guess for who it is

Darthe can't confirm though

I think he is the creepy glowing green dude, the leader of the army of the undead. They basically save minis tirith at the end of the 3rd film, plus all they want to do is die.

Therefore I think Darthe needs to die, but I think he may have a role or something that is needed

That's why I offer this bargain of a later day

The only awful thing here is you seriously voting for me. 

My vote was just a joke vote.

Or was it, joke votes can cleverly hide a strategy

A lot of people hopped on Basel, but EP also initially furthered the idea that the joke vote was more than it was.  Perhaps feeding a townie's paranoia?

Cloud seems to be overreacting a bit and getting defensive over just a couple of votes. Vote Cloud.

What got me initially suspicious of Basel.  But rereading really took less some of that away, and dosed it further towards than him.

Here's the thing. If he's scum, he probably isn't going to say or do anything that can tie him to anyone very easily. As soon as he shares opinions, he's likely to get lynched as an information vote, a town player annoucing miller that wants to be lynched would want to scumhunt as much as possible to give the town clean reliable opinions after death.

"But BG, what about the WIFOM casings?" you may ask....

Well, so long as he remains an island, people generally won't lynch him because it "provides no info." If he tries to disseminate wifom info before getting lynched, he's much more likely to get lynched.

As you can see, Darthe is not casing anyone or providing much in the way of opinions on what else is going on.

I was originally pretty against the Darthe lynch straightaway, but now I kind of want to get it out of the way so we can stop the bickering over it.

Unvote

Vote Darthe

Nah that was me being a smart ass while making a valid point

However as I likely wont be up before deadline and it looks like Darthe's train is the only one that's getting very far I'll copy/paste Hallia's vote above and put it there

Unvote

Vote Darthe

ninja'd by Dap

I see what you are saying dap but don't you think Darthe would know if he had something like that? You could be right that he needs to die, but I doubt he'd have pulled this stunt if he had an additional power

I think his miller claim was a ploy to get lynched

And I don't think he wins with town, I think he has a solo win. So I'm saying like in the movie we force him to help us (well Aragon does the forcing in the film but in this case I think town can be a stand in )

I checked with rand and I can guess for who it is

Darthe can't confirm though

I think he is the creepy glowing green dude, the leader of the army of the undead. They basically save minis tirith at the end of the 3rd film, plus all they want to do is die.

Therefore I think Darthe needs to die, but I think he may have a role or something that is needed

That's why I offer this bargain of a later day

This green dude does sound familiar to me, but I wouldn't know about that and honestly I'm not concerned about the possibility of losing a PR this early.

My internet is gone again so I can only post from mobile. I should really not post just after having a fight as that makes me very snappy.

I have suspicions about some but I guess that's not changed much since last time I gave my thoughts.

vote Darthe

I know that Darthe is supposed to be a good mafia game player but he has not been much help and seems to have a death wish.

What is so funny is those that have done the casing have said I defended two people, and yet al those that can't be bothered to case properly say I'm buddying up to everyone. This is why I hate people that don't play mafia but follow like sheep because they are too lazy to read and have thoughts of their own. @ EP of course I'm defending myslef, because everyone has come up with this rubbish and people were pushing hard to lynch me. 

I'll be back later, I can change my vote to Darthe. However if he is a jester then we will have wasted a day on a non role. 

Haven´t seen the film and don´t remember it from the books. Been too long since I read them. 

Since we won´t get a Dice lynch I´m going back to Basel.

Unvote. Vote Basel

I´m not interested in lynching Darthe right now. Yes, he is not very helpful but that can be said about all of the inactive people as well. Vote someone that you think is mafia or someone that we can get some information from. 

Archived