DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Tina(1): Noli

Cloud(2): RTE, Turin

Basel(3): AH, Tigs, Tina

Talya(1): Basel

Darthe(13): Darthe, Peace, Tiink, Hally, BG, Lessa, Pank, EP, Despo, WBK, Dap, Talya, Cloud

Not Voting(4): Nya, Ley, Dice, Thorkin

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 1

8 and a half hours left until deadline

That's a lynch!  Scene coming in a few hours, have to go to a party!  Darthe you can post until the scene is up..

If you really are a miller Darthe I am really unimpressed by this play

I agree with one small caveat.  This play does save the cop from being outted early on a misread. 

^this

The problem with what Darthe did is this, if he had just played and scum hunted, he could have given several days of good reads, then if he got suspicion from anyone he could have come out and said "I'm a miller lynch me."

Tgere is more than one way to confurm someone and once he claimwd there was no need for a cop to check him

true..but if he didn't claim...then the cop might waste a view on him, claim he found scum and thus outted him/herself.

If you really are a miller Darthe I am really unimpressed by this play

I agree with one small caveat.  This play does save the cop from being outted early on a misread. 

Having the miller die before getting viewed is no fun when you're the mod.

I don't mind so much that darthe claimed. Lynching him was not the worst thing to happen. If he was in fact a simple miller. It is always preferable to lynch mafia of course but it is good to not have lynched him after a cop view. Wasting a view and probably outing the cop.

The Fellowship stopped as they saw the White Mountain.  Gandalf knew what this pass meant.

"Aragorn.  You must enter this pass and summon the army of the dead to fight for you.  This is essential for us to win the war against Sauron.  Go fast, and return to us with the army."

Aragorn nodded, but before he could leave, Gimli and Legolas joined him.

"We've been with you through too much, lad.  We're coming with you."  

Aragorn smiled, and rode with both of them.  Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas entered the pass seeking those who would help them win the Battle of Gondor.  Slowly, they rode their horses through the narrow passes, always keeping an eye out for anything that might appear.  Suddenly, they saw a door.  Aragorn stopped, and read it aloud.

"The way is shut

It was made by those who are dead

and the dead keep it

The way is shut"

Gimli shivered.  Could these actually be the people who would help them fight against Sauron, help them in saving Gondor?  They carefully entered the path, and lit a torch.  All around them, they could see skeletons, some of plain men, some of lords and kings.  They kept walking until they reached a large cavernous area.  There was no way out.

Suddenly, the dead materialized out of thin air, laughing.  More fools had entered, more fools to kill.  Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas were surrounded by an entire army of the dead.  The king stepped forward.

"The way is shut

It was made by those who are dead

and the dead keep it

The way is shut

Now you must die"

Legolas shot an arrow at the kings head and it went through, Gimli's axe simply passed through the person next to him.  Suddenly Aragorn stepped forward.  These people would not help him.  They would kill them before anything else.  He stepped up, took Anduril, and sliced through the king's body.  He barely heard the king whisper

"The line of Elendil!  But... I would have served you!"

Aragorn stopped, realizing what he had just done.  He stepped back with a grim expression on his face, and sheathed his sword.  At the sight of their dead king, the army of the dead disappeared, and Legolas, Gimli, and Aragorn went back the way they had come, with nothing more than what they had entered with.

Darthe, King of the Dead, Town Miller has been lynched.

It is now Night, deadline is in 24 hours from the edit.  Here is the countdown.  http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130527T08&p0=803&msg=Lord+of+the+Rings+Mafia+Night+1

Archived