DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

Official Vote Count

Tina(1): Noli

Cloud(2): RTE, Turin

Basel(4): AH, Tigs, Cloud, Tina

Talya(1): Basel

Darthe(12): Darthe, Peace, Tiink, Hally, BG, Lessa, Pank, EP, Despo, WBK, Dap, Talya

Not Voting(4): Nya, Ley, Dice, Thorkin

L-1

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 1

8 and a half hours left until deadline.

Green are town, red are mafia, black are null from me.  I said I would wait until my lynch was certain, and I have.  Good luck my friends.

Another thing to note is AH's desperation to keep Darthe in the game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grahhh *copies stuff written on phone notepad into laptop* [ :madmyrddraal:]

Sorry guys, my dad is forcing me to go to sleep so you get a scene later. Darthe, Kind Of The Dead, Town Miller has been lynched.

Ooooo. Dap, you're good.

I see I was wrong. More people are willing to vote for Darthe after all. Unvote, vote Darthe.

I'm just really getting a piiiiing from this. Voting now, only when a lot fo the others appear to be convinced to jump on Darthe too... smells like mingling to me, a little, maybe just the wording of that post but...*watch*

Haven't seen the film and don't remember it from the books.

This hurts the very core of my soul.

O.o *eyes pop* What he said!! Owwwwch!!! Tina, how could you??! :P

Lastly, I'm seeing something which is kind of irritating me so far: there's a lot of players who only seem to be showing up when they see their name in the thread, and don't really offer any other thoughst besides "not me you guys!". Nya has a why me fry me alert on her, as well as a couple if others to a smaller extent.

xD eeehehehe that phrase rhymed and amused me alotses.

*pops up at mention of name*

Nah, ok, maybe I haven't been offering useful thoughts, but I actually haven't been "called up" by my name mentioned so far, nor defended myself. I has posteded. *sniff* A bit. >.>

Seriously though, dont let me go partying and watching important footy games no more when I should be helping to work towards lynching some scummy folk. I know it sounds dumb cos I haven't been much use till now, but D1 confuses me and I prefer to listen and make real opinions when stuff happens that gives me more certainty about vetting people. Still, missing a lynch makes me feel bad :/ sowwy.

Unvote, Vote Darthe

Really no surprises here, and this is one of the things I mentioned above, the Cloud suspicion is definitely legit now and I'mma be voting him when the red dawn rises.

But since it's night first now I'll just sit here to wait and sink into the deep black tar pit of shame [:blush:]

I'm truly sorry guys, between DM hating me and my iPhone going to hell I have been getting on as much as possible which isn't much.

I didnt think the Darthe lynch was a good idea but honestly, I'm glad it's over with. We don't have to worry about DAYS of speculating the truth of his claim as well of the consequences.

For the longest time I have been very suspicious of Basel and the whole "cloud joke vote". I still am. However, after reading through the pages I'm wondering if Basel as well as Cloud have pulled the wool over our eyes.

What better way to start off a game that two scum hitting each other hot and heavy. I have been wondering why Basel reacted the way he did to Cloud's vote and have been amazed at the way things have split on "Basel had reason/Cloud was just playing".

Lets think of what would have happened had either gotten lynched and my theory is correct. How would we have all viewed the survivor if the other flipped scum?

Everyone else is still discussing the possibilities but it seems to me they have BOTH abandoned the subject and went off on other things. The first seed was sown and that's what they needed. Now at any time durin the game that one gets lynched then the other can hide behind this day 1 catastrophe that has kept us from lynching either thus far. That ladies and gents, for those of you that don't know, is a gambit!

I could be TOTALLY wrong and look like a complete fool but it just feels OFF to me.

Hm. Darthe was right though. Time to analyze lynches. EP, RTE, WBK are suspect imo.

Thoughts why?

Just on lynch positions. Easy enough to sign up to be on the lynch train near the end. 

I didnt think the Darthe lynch was a good idea but honestly, I'm glad it's over with. 

After all the arguments made, can you elaborate why did you think it wasn't a good idea? This just seems like a classic obtaining town cred after the lynch is already achieved pointless comment.

I didn't think it was a good idea because of his eagerness. I have been a bomb in a game in which the only way I won was if a townie was the hammer and therefore went out with me.

My honest opinion would've been to ignore him.

I know I haven't been around and have helped AT ALL. But neither had he. Being a killer he would've won with the town. Therefore I didn't understand him tying the noose and trying to force it over his own head.

I didn't think it was a good idea because of his eagerness. I have been a bomb in a game in which the only way I won was if a townie was the hammer and therefore went out with me.

My honest opinion would've been to ignore him.

I know I haven't been around and have helped AT ALL. But neither had he. Being a killer he would've won with the town. Therefore I didn't understand him tying the noose and trying to force it over his own head.

He did give us his thoughts on who he think is scum, unfortunately, we don't know his reasons why.

I hope his reasons was to help town. What other reasons would there be?

Haven´t seen the film and don´t remember it from the books. 

LotR are my favourite books. I don´t want to ruin the pictures in my head by watching the films. 

I want to do a full reread.  I'd like to look at Darthe's list and see if I can find why he finds those people scummy.  All and all I want to rethink everything.

I'm still not sure on dice...has spoken enough to say I'm here but hasn't contributed much.  Hally has kind of been the same, but I know she has been having cloudflare issues.

How about you Turin.  You ask me my opinion a lot.  Who do you want to look at?

I wasn't near the end, I was mid vote, I didn't know the deadline was so much later than when i moved I never clicked the link

I would have pushed a harder case on Talya or WBK if I had realized I had that much time

My laziness bit me in the ass

I will be pushing both Talya and WBK come day see what happens

How insisting on your own lynch helps the town I don't know. How much time was spent debating on if it was a good idea or not. I'm not saying he didnt contribute....because he did but I just don't see how his strategy to die helped other than throwing out names in the end.

Besides I would be the pot calling the kettle black if I were to point at anyone and say they didnt contribute.

Again, time is being wasted talking about this and he's already gone. I'm looking to Basel and cloud right now

Ok, sorry, been a very busy weekend.

Finally caught up. While Darthe's lynch was the only one attainable at some point, before that point there were some pretty weak votes. I opened up tabs for all of them, but there were several. Of course, the ultimate one being Cloud's hammer without so much as a peep from him.

I won't say much more as it is still night, but tomorrow will be interesting. I agree with Dap and with AH (although perhaps not as enthusiastically) that we could have kept Darthe alive and have him help us until we finally lynched him. I see peace's point about wasting a cop view, but if we were going to kill him anyways we could have kept him around a while longer and worked on people we actually thought were scummy.

Right now I'm suspicious of Cloud and Basel, not too much has changed about that with the lynch. Especially my thoughts about Cloud.

Haven´t seen the film and don´t remember it from the books. 

LotR are my favourite books. I don´t want to ruin the pictures in my head by watching the films. 

That's legit. Thought you were going to say something along the lines of "Can't be bothered". 

Huh. He was town. Meh.  He was begging to be speedlynched and didn't give any thoughts in addition to "I need to be lynched now." He could have helped Town a lot more by giving more thoughts on the other things going on in the game and people instead of just tunnel-visioning on himself.

Will analyze reactions to him when my brain's more awake.

Archived