DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

By the way, you all probably figured this out over my past 4 games but I am not fantastic at vote counts.  Thus don't get flustered if they are somewhat off, just let me know or redo your vote please.  I have to have the occasional fault to make the other mods feel better :wink:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh dear."  The Architect drawled the end of his word.  "I seem to have grabbed the wrong individual.  No matter."

The architect lifted a hand and pressed down on a button in his chairs console without looking.

A screen flickered, lightning struck down, and in a moment he was gone.  Replaced by a lovely new champion.  The little Turret hummed with pleasure.

Kaylee has replaced Cloud.  

what?

What what? I'm asking you what. Explain what you said about time.

well dude she did say she was trying to get a reaction out of RTE but it backfired on her, that's what i meant dude ;)

Oh, okay. You made it sound like she wanted to be attacked.

O e day of technical difficulties and the thread moves on 10 pages. Good going! Anyway. Dap seems to have made one or two mistakes but has dealt with the heat with few problems, so I'm leaning towards him being town at the moment. Ithi I have absolutely no idea about. Wheel seems to have made quite the error. The explanation just about stacks up but despite that it was a very clumsy manoeuvre. Her subsequent reaction seemed a bit panicky but she wouldn't be the first townie to react to some heat with panic. Not sure about the Basel and Red interaction, noticed a couple of people casting doubt on Basel but will have to go back and check. I haven't noticed anything jumping out at me.

I have a question for you. If I ever want to vote you, how should I call you? Because I dont think I can correctly spell your name...

i prefer chuckles red, and my what went to maw about him saying something about wot being a jester (whatever a jester is) 

It's obvious you have been mafia in the WWII game. You remember me saying Darthe was maybe a Jester? I there explained that a Jester was a third party who won if he/she gets lynched.

By the way, you all probably figured this out over my past 4 games but I am not fantastic at vote counts.  Thus don't get flustered if they are somewhat off, just let me know or redo your vote please.  I have to have the occasional fault to make the other mods feel better :wink:

I am in neither list, though I should be in the "not voting" list.

@ithi   I think time made a booboo. I dont think its enough to lynch her on. jury is still out on whether she is mafia.

people have bought dap up a couple of times but atm i think he is town. In regards to him saying he thought Ithi was town but assumed her mafia    that seems smart to me. its Day 1 we dont have enough info to clear anyone. Ithi SEEMS to be town but she is a sharp enough operator to be mafia conning us. I am ALWAYS wary of certain individuals and ithi is one of them.

Rand i am sus of. Using meta as a basis is a tricky thing and to do it by saying she is the same all the time makes the effort pointless. Tina i never thought was agreeing with him so all that was a null read to me.

OK, all back to date, had a rather terrible time with work and stuffs and not going to get better for a little while but we march on.

as I see it the only real train right now is WOT's, others have votes splattered around but I don't feel confident in any cases anyone has put out yet, but having said that the Basel one completely eluded me, I don't remember seeing anything of the sort and I just went back to check and I'm still not picking up anything from read with more than like two quotes

back to that WOT case, while I understand why the votes are there, I'm prepared to call it a failed attempt for now, I think she tried to pull something Ithi like and then got stuck halfway through tbh

Welcome Kaylee!
Step into the madness

Are you using meta to clear yourself ithi. You are better than that

But time. I see potential in her for a lynch but I'm uneasy about it. Reason I'm a little distant from it

This just sounds really scummy to me, like, "she might be lynched, lets go for her wheter the case is good or not".

Also, my thoughts so far this game:

Time: Not really sure, but at the moment slightly leaning to anti-town. Not enough to vote her though, also because there are already a few votes on her.

Ithi: Not sure. I guess it's because I had such a long break from mafia that I don't remember how people played anymore. She looks quite similar to last game though.

Player: Again, not sure. Can be both.

Red: I think she's town, but I'm not sure.

Basel: Leaning towards mafia, imo. I wouldn't even have called her post a WoT at all. Not even a little one. And he keeps acting like it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE wall of text.

unvote

Maybe I'm going to vote Basel, but I haven't really made up my mind about that yet. I think I'll wait until I see a bit more from him.

Oh, by the way, this game is SO ACTIVE... I had to catch up like, 10 pages.

Right that bolded bit. When I said this "I see potential in her for a lynch but I'm uneasy about it. Reason I'm a little distant from it"
I meant "I see potential for her being mafia, but im unsure about it. Reason I'm a little distant from in"
I just dont feel the scummy vibe strongly enough

So essentially Im saying the same as what you are saying just with Irish type phrasing

Following this by email is really fun, but it doesn't show me any of the media content posted. Laaaaame.

So I think WoT was really trying to get a reaction from me, but pulled it off rather awkwardly and moved her vote too quickly. I'm not sure if she's scum or just really clumsy about it.

Been following the trains on others. Ithi has been playing it safe I think, brushing off accusations and deflecting things away. Not sure I have much of a credible read on her, but don't trust her either. Going to keep looking. Player is being very active. Scumhunting does not equal town though.

Will keep an eye on things as they progress. But do love the activity!

Im not sure how doing this works. Correct me if im wrong but it sounds very lurky

Wise words kid

O e day of technical difficulties and the thread moves on 10 pages. Good going! Anyway. Dap seems to have made one or two mistakes but has dealt with the heat with few problems, so I'm leaning towards him being town at the moment. Ithi I have absolutely no idea about. Wheel seems to have made quite the error. The explanation just about stacks up but despite that it was a very clumsy manoeuvre. Her subsequent reaction seemed a bit panicky but she wouldn't be the first townie to react to some heat with panic. Not sure about the Basel and Red interaction, noticed a couple of people casting doubt on Basel but will have to go back and check. I haven't noticed anything jumping out at me.

Oh Roo. First off much of this post feels very parroty. Reading it this morning gave me a weird sense of Deja Vu

In this game? or all games Roo?

@Red and Dice. That thing with calling ithi scum so we always have to watch her. Ithi asked about it and I asnwered like 3 posts later

the lol was to show it was a joke.

(I had more quotes but DM decided to wet itself and kept adding more and more [/*quotes] to the bottom of my post. It freaked out and went all quoteception.I blame red cos as soon as i deleted her post it was fine)

Archived