DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Len's case is waa waa waah - Ithi picks on people cos she thinks they are Mafia lol.

And now I'm off to bed.

Apart from: I just thought it was funny @ Red. Why are you getting so fixated on me pointing it out? :smile:

Thats what you want people to think of it as. Your trying to brush it off as nothing.

And no Peace, thats not all of it. Thats just a small bit that I noticed.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like this whole Ithi, Dap, Tiink thing going on. I feel like atleast one of them is distancing from another or just chatting it up waiting for someone to slip so they can pounce on them and get a quick lynch.

this. but i was discounting it mostly cause BT has always had chatty and spammy games. worth keeping in mind though

This is it in a nutshell but in Reds post because I am lazy and dont want to look to far back right now.

@ Ithi - because Len makes a fair point about your actions this game

@ Player -

so let me get this striaght

1st you claim to claim RTE's vote will end with Len flipping town.

then, you openly and admittedly buddy up with the person who is hottest on your case

now, you defend your budding with claiming that Ithi is town

and lastly, you agree with Ithi, while at the same time not agreeing with her.

unvote

vote: player

Yea I'm waiting for a slip. It's what you do in mafia. I doubt there will be a speedy lynch though. On day 1 far from the deadline. Nah

Anyway I believe people should be given the right to a defence (except if known to be mafia) so I'd unvote to avoid ninja hammers anyway

All correct except 1

I think RTE is able to use his revenge in a bunch of games to lynch a player who will be town until he finally flips mafia in a game. That's what I find scummy about that

What part of "He's my first vote but if I believe there is a better case I will move my vote there" did you miss? Why is this even an issue? Do you trust Len?

vote Darthe.

Lets see how this goes.

You remember that snake from Spider Country?

Actually I dont. I died way to fast to see anything and didnt actually read all of it.

Also unvote vote Ithi for all of my previously stated reasons.

Excellent!  Well then, just forget entirely about this post and no harm done.  

never heard of him... I understand RTE wanting to get Len for duping him... I know I definitely would, but in the end, it's not really sound logic at the moment...

vote RTE

Scum alert.

I know which is sad. I liked the way she had been going

Len I can't find much to your case

Sooooo you agree with her except you disagree with her. Okay?

Anyway, once upon a time there was a jumpy scum who wanted an easy lynch. They voted a new player who mostly had the game down but still made some slips and ambiguous comments sometimes because it looked like public opinion was moving against the new player. However, the new player had just explained their actions and everyone came down hard on the jumpy scum. The jumpy scum jumped off again without trying to substantiate the case because they were a jumpy scum. What i'm trying to say is VOTE TIME.

I'm not feeling the RTE votes here. I think that he is letting what happened in the WWII game color his judgement of Len, but I don't see RTE as scum, just a severly misguided townie. My initial vote on Time was a joke, but she has seemed opportunistic with her pursuit of RTE. So I think I'm comfortable keeping my vote where it is.

Meh I'm happy to work with people that I think are Town and picking up on scum tells in others

But how can you think she's town when it's day 1, and super early on day 1 too. Must mean you know who mafia is...

Basically this is the reason. But what some others have said seems to ring true as well.

first off I'm going to tell say that if I don't make any sense from right now on, it's because of my meds, but I'll do the best I can.... RTE was somewhat a joke vote, but it was also an "i wanna see your reaction" vote as well... I am town, and my vote on RTE wasn't because of a serious case...

Archived