DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

>convenient reason to lynch a town for until then though

I need to lynch Len when he's a mafia in at least one game post WWII. Personal conviction, if you will.

So you think he is Mafia in this game, or you are ok with Lynching him anyways ... even if he is Town? I don't mind Lynching him if he is Mafia, but your reasoning is not very sound.

RTE is not a noob player Tink.

That's the context. He seems to be suggesting he will keep lynching Len until he gets him as mafia, hitting town on the process

I don't see what you're seeing

My post got very misinterpreted, despite my explanation, which, conveniently, wasn't quoted, or at least very misunderstood.

Yes, I will start my games with a Len vote. He is now my "joke/start of game" vote until I'm in a game where he's lynched as Mafia.

I also said that I will most certainly change my vote in the case that there is a better argument against another player, at any given moment of the game. I am not blindly targetting him, but I'm keeping him in my sights.

If and when there is nothing else for me to go on or no convincing argument for me against another player, especially since we are in Day 1 and I have yet to reassess my impressions of where everything is headed (something about the detour our game took, probably), then I feel like a vote on Len isn't necessarily a bad idea anyways. I don't trust him.

He doesn't know if Lenlo is Town. It's just that he doesn't want someone to lynch another person every game until that other person flips mafia.

Are you suggesting categorically that I'm not mafia. At this point only I should, and the mafia should know that 100%

/obvious

My post got very misinterpreted, despite my explanation, which, conveniently, wasn't quoted, or at least very misunderstood.

Yes, I will start my games with a Len vote. He is now my "joke/start of game" vote until I'm in a game where he's lynched as Mafia.

I also said that I will most certainly change my vote in the case that there is a better argument against another player, at any given moment of the game. I am not blindly targetting him, but I'm keeping him in my sights.

If and when there is nothing else for me to go on or no convincing argument for me against another player, especially since we are in Day 1 and I have yet to reassess my impressions of where everything is headed (something about the detour our game took, probably), then I feel like a vote on Len isn't necessarily a bad idea anyways. I don't trust him.

Your explanation wasn't the thing I quoted cos I wasn't trying to defend you. I was trying to defend my original attack which happened before your explanation

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever thought to do a skype mafia game? Where everyone is on, the mafia are in their own conversation along with the one everyone's in, and that's how they communicate?

We have tried some epic mafia which is a chat mafia with very short days. Unfortunately it has been hard to find enough players that can be online at the same time. I wish we could though. 

Song is back! That makes it easy to vote:

Vote Song

So glad to know you still love me so well ^_^

I do.  :biggrin:

Welcome back, Dice.

convenient reason to lynch a town for until then though

So you think he is Mafia in this game, or you are ok with Lynching him anyways ... even if he is Town? I don't mind Lynching him if he is Mafia, but your reasoning is not very sound.

RTE is not a noob player Tink.

That's the context. He seems to be suggesting he will keep lynching Len until he gets him as mafia, hitting town on the process
i agree with Ithi, how are you so sure Len will flip town this time? i get what yoru saying, but alot of peopel have those type of joke policy votes, so thats a null.

you reaction on this is very notable player (or do you prefer dap now?)

i see ur Bean and raise you troll >:)

Troll+level+President.+troll_1196c4_3947

never heard of him... I understand RTE wanting to get Len for duping him... I know I definitely would, but in the end, it's not really sound logic at the moment...

vote RTE

The pot calling the kettle black...

nothing's really sound logic as of right now, I wanted to see what you said to that...

awesome, i started off callign you player, doubt i'll be chaningg that. old habits die hard :laugh:

what says you about time there latching onto your stuff about RTE's vote though?

edit - so Time gets called out on it and backs off caliming he was fishing. *nods*

what i think is that you thought you saw a decent reason to vote a person by shadowing anothers arguement to avoid steam for it.

UNVOTE

VOTE: TIME

Archived