DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, just got done with me Accounting Cycle Problem for Intermediate.  not due until the 31st, but i've been working on the bitch for about 24 hours total, 6 hours last night striaght and 6 hours striaght tonight.

tonight i spent 3 hours trying to figure out where the penny difference was in the adjusted trial balance total :laugh:  a flamming penny.  i almost said forget it, but then it hit me.  the prepaid insurance was 833.333333 a month.  with instructions to round to the nearest whole dollar, i finally figured out to round DOWN not up *head desk*  and there my penny in income tax expense and payable was found :happy:

*looks around as everyone edges away*   anyways ...

@ Maw - dont be coy.  you've played with myself, Despo, Mynd and Lanth; you know what real Wots look like.  to call that a WoT is like callign the Amazon River a creek.  hell it only had 5 quotes in it, a good sizable WoT has at least 15

@ Song - its less his ignoring my post and more his calling it a WoT and acting like it was huge.  he's over stating the size of my post when he knows that was not a WoT from me.

@ player - thats my point.  Basel knows my, knows my WoTs and knows what to expect.  he's blowing it out of proportion imo and i dislike it greatly.

@ darthe - what about related spam, like my TL;DR stamp for easier access of stamping posts TL;DR for scummy mcscummerson basel  :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm with Red on this one, I'm mainly familiar with Despo's and Red's WoT, didn't play with Mynd too much, and I think never with Lanth, but that was not a big WoT at all.  The actual ones make me want to not read the next 5 pages because its so long. :P

you know i was gonna link a good WoT from mine in a previous game o give all of your who dont know me a good taste of whats to come, but instead i'll link this game

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60418-advanced-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-mafia-game-over/

Kraks Monty Python game from last year.  i skimmed a few pages and god was it a good memory of a game to dredge up, one of the single funnest games i ever had in my mafia career.  had a literal blast being a nilla in that one :laughs:

anyone who likes to read previous games, i highly suggest giving that one a go *nods*  will teach you loads imo

Are you really discussing how long a WoT have to be before it´s considered a real WoT?  :rolleyes:

What Time did is absolutely vote worthy. How do you put pressure on someone while it isn´t a serious vote and you jump of the train as soon as someone thinks you look suspicious?

Rand - you are confusing me.You think Ithi looks town but says that she plays the same if she is mafia. So why does she look town now? And then you say that her D1 cases are better when she is scum? 

I like new, active Player. He is fun. He has done some scummy things but I think he has responded well under pressure so far. 

With regards to my Day 1 cases, I hadn't actually been Mafia for a long time on Day 1 (I think I got converted not so long ago in a game)but because I knew there was likely to be another mafia team, I was able to just keep playing as normal and finding the other Mafia. So - my cases in that game were exactly the same as usual.

It is interesting that Rand has mentioned that, a very subtle nudge towards making people think I might actually be Mafia, whilst at the same time jumping on other people's ideas about WoT and making them seem very reasonable.

And then Tina basically repeats everything that Rand said.

What do you think about the WoT votes and reasonings and the bandwaggoners and so on? @ Dice & Player and anyone else who is awake now?

Oh goodness me no, I was pointing out that other people were using my meta to say that I could possibly be mafia ... or possibly town, but hey she might be mafia ... nudge nudge and all that.

Made me smile. Like they can't find anything actually in this game to mention, so they have to mention that instead. Just to make sure that people know that I might be mafia.

Im not very comfortable with the votes on WoT either, especially when too of them seem to be almost carbon copy posts of each other.

We have to assume you are mafia ithi. Not to do so would be our peril lol

I'm gunna go back and have a look but I feel like there was something going on until times train got picked up. There could be something someone is trying to hide there

But you previously said you thought I was Town. Are you just going to agree with everything I say?

Red would also like competing Trains, which irked me slightly. I generally couldn't give a flying fig for competing trains, I'd rather just get the Mafia lynched, and pushing for competing Trains means that there is more chance a Town will get Lynched 'accidently' if you see what i'm saying.

She had a nice list though :smile:

just finished reading like 10 pages, my thoughts (or as close as i can put them down)

time- she did catch quite a lot of heat, and i was going to vote her, but i guess it could have been what she was aiming for

player- agreeing with ithi, which could be buddying up or it could be similar thoughts :shrug:

ithi- ive played with her last time as mafia and i see her as town this game

red- never played with her 

oh and what is a WoT quote ??

Archived