DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not feeling the RTE votes here. I think that he is letting what happened in the WWII game color his judgement of Len, but I don't see RTE as scum, just a severly misguided townie. My initial vote on Time was a joke, but she has seemed opportunistic with her pursuit of RTE. So I think I'm comfortable keeping my vote where it is.

more proof Basel is scum.  he 100% completely ignored my post at him, he only ignores me when he fears me!!

I liked where she was going at first

I'm not going to vote time just yet. I'd like her to comment on the case against her first

I thought her comment was OH CRAP I'M PULLING HEAT EJECT EJECT EJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

lmfao

@ player   i hope you werent too offended bro  im aussie and its law here to pay out on the poms lol

The RTE votes are stupid. He explained twice what he was doing.

Im wondering if a mafia would be as obvious about buddying as Dap is.

I have seen it before. But I have quoted this text and will refer back to it later. Pings a bit.

@ player   i hope you werent too offended bro  im aussie and its law here to pay out on the poms lol

The RTE votes are stupid. He explained twice what he was doing.

Im wondering if a mafia would be as obvious about buddying as Dap is.

yes, i've seen scum be that open about it.  either for distancing between team mates or trying to tie the townie to them so that when they go down it casts a shadow on the townie.  its a WIFOM chaos tactic.

first off I'm going to tell say that if I don't make any sense from right now on, it's because of my meds, but I'll do the best I can.... RTE was somewhat a joke vote, but it was also an "i wanna see your reaction" vote as well... I am town, and my vote on RTE wasn't because of a serious case...

This seems like a pretty logical defense to me, not convinced you're scummy.

I liked where she was going at first

I'm not going to vote time just yet. I'd like her to comment on the case against her first

I thought her comment was OH CRAP I'M PULLING HEAT EJECT EJECT EJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

This made me laugh  :happy:

Random.org decrees that I must vote Time.

statistics show that 96% of the time ramndom org is used by scum as their basis of voting on D1.

Vote: Basel

I'm not feeling the RTE votes here. I think that he is letting what happened in the WWII game color his judgement of Len, but I don't see RTE as scum, just a severly misguided townie. My initial vote on Time was a joke, but she has seemed opportunistic with her pursuit of RTE. So I think I'm comfortable keeping my vote where it is.

more proof Basel is scum.  he 100% completely ignored my post at him, he only ignores me when he fears me!!

Red, if you put the part concerning me within a big huge post that is TL;DR, then you shouldn't be shocked if someone misses it altogether. And I think you're just making your stats up. I'm not sure of it, but I am sure that I've never heard of it. And for the record, this is the first time I've ever used random.org or any other random method to choose my vote.

Wow, that's a lot of posts.  OK I have town reads on Dap (I don't even know what makes you think he's scummy, but he hasn't done anything too unusual that seems mafia like.  Ithi I also have a town read on, she's playing like she always does, the problem is that she plays like that when she's mafia too, but surprisingly, I feel like her day 1 cases are actually better when she is mafia.  RTE explained himself enough, don't know why people are piling onto him.  Time to me seemed like someone who saw a chance to misinterpret what RTE said and have that train take off, and then say that she was just testing reactions.  One interesting I saw is that she didn't unvote her first post she said she was testing for reactions, but her second.  This shows that she didn't want to take the vote off until she really had to.  So my vote goes on vote Time

Random.org decrees that I must vote Time.

statistics show that 96% of the time ramndom org is used by scum as their basis of voting on D1.

Vote: Basel

Red, if you put the part concerning me within a big huge post that is TL;DR, then you shouldn't be shocked if someone misses it altogether. And I think you're just making your stats up. I'm not sure of it, but I am sure that I've never heard of it. And for the record, this is the first time I've ever used random.org or any other random method to choose my vote.

really Basel, you've played with me and Despo before and you call that diet coke of a WoT a huge post.

reads more a skimming skimmer just got called out on his scummy skimming and needed to rely on the 

tl-dr-stamp-1325519435.jpeg

Pretty new to both!  This is one of my first couple of mafia games, and I only joined DM a couple of months ago!

In that case, welcome! Hope you're having fun here.

Also red, that was a fairly sizable WoT by anyone besides your standards.

Archived