DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ player - thats my point.  Basel knows my, knows my WoTs and knows what to expect.  he's blowing it out of proportion imo and i dislike it greatly.

Red: I quoted your relevant points, and gave you a couple of sentences back. How is that blowing something out of proportion when my entire post was a tiny fraction of your entire WoT? And Tootsie Rolls are so scummy. I missed your bit on me the first time. I had got home from work, we were shorthanded two people, and I wound up having to do two jobs at once. My brain was fried, and if you hadn't called me out I wouldn't even have known you'd mentioned me. So deal with it.

I see I've gotten way too used to inactive games. I already feel that this can be a daunting game...

Time; unsure of what to think of, I didn't react to her vote itself, but I can see the arguments.

Ithi, I haven't played with enough to know anything about her style, but I'm getting a town feel.

I am not liking Tina basically echoing Rand. That sits wrong with me.

And Darthe, I'm disappointed that spam was put on hold, I have a ton of funny animation movie gifs to post *dramatic sigh* :P

I think you missed my point. I was critical of Rand´s comments. Sounds like you are echoing Ithi without reading my post. Here is what I wrote (again, quoting doesn´t work):

Are you really discussing how long a WoT have to be before it´s considered a real WoT?   :rolleyes:

What Time did is absolutely vote worthy. How do you put pressure on someone while it isn´t a serious vote and you jump of the train as soon as someone thinks you look suspicious?

Rand - you are confusing me.You think Ithi looks town but says that she plays the same if she is mafia. So why does she look town now? And then you say that her D1 cases are better when she is scum? 

I like new, active Player. He is fun. He has done some scummy things but I think he has responded well under pressure so far. 

Are you using meta to clear yourself ithi. You are better than that

But time. I see potential in her for a lynch but I'm uneasy about it. Reason I'm a little distant from it

This just sounds really scummy to me, like, "she might be lynched, lets go for her wheter the case is good or not".

Also, my thoughts so far this game:

Time: Not really sure, but at the moment slightly leaning to anti-town. Not enough to vote her though, also because there are already a few votes on her.

Ithi: Not sure. I guess it's because I had such a long break from mafia that I don't remember how people played anymore. She looks quite similar to last game though.

Player: Again, not sure. Can be both.

Red: I think she's town, but I'm not sure.

Basel: Leaning towards mafia, imo. I wouldn't even have called her post a WoT at all. Not even a little one. And he keeps acting like it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE wall of text.

unvote

Maybe I'm going to vote Basel, but I haven't really made up my mind about that yet. I think I'll wait until I see a bit more from him.

Oh, by the way, this game is SO ACTIVE... I had to catch up like, 10 pages.

Following this by email is really fun, but it doesn't show me any of the media content posted. Laaaaame.

So I think WoT was really trying to get a reaction from me, but pulled it off rather awkwardly and moved her vote too quickly. I'm not sure if she's scum or just really clumsy about it.

Been following the trains on others. Ithi has been playing it safe I think, brushing off accusations and deflecting things away. Not sure I have much of a credible read on her, but don't trust her either. Going to keep looking. Player is being very active. Scumhunting does not equal town though.

Will keep an eye on things as they progress. But do love the activity!

just finished reading like 10 pages, my thoughts (or as close as i can put them down)

time- she did catch quite a lot of heat, and i was going to vote her, but i guess it could have been what she was aiming for

player- agreeing with ithi, which could be buddying up or it could be similar thoughts :shrug:

ithi- ive played with her last time as mafia and i see her as town this game

red- never played with her 

oh and what is a WoT quote ??

I have no idea what you're saying about Time. Are you suggesting that she's a jester?

Get used to disappointment.

Inconceivable!

O e day of technical difficulties and the thread moves on 10 pages. Good going!

Anyway. Dap seems to have made one or two mistakes but has dealt with the heat with few problems, so I'm leaning towards him being town at the moment. Ithi I have absolutely no idea about. Wheel seems to have made quite the error. The explanation just about stacks up but despite that it was a very clumsy manoeuvre. Her subsequent reaction seemed a bit panicky but she wouldn't be the first townie to react to some heat with panic. Not sure about the Basel and Red interaction, noticed a couple of people casting doubt on Basel but will have to go back and check. I haven't noticed anything jumping out at me.

@ Guy - if you want to know what happened, read the game :wink:

Are you really discussing how long a WoT have to be before it´s considered a real WoT? :rolleyes:

scummy defense of Basel is scummy.

the convo is less about the WoT and more about Basels response.

We have to assume you are mafia ithi. Not to do so would be our peril lol

I'm gunna go back and have a look but I feel like there was something going on until times train got picked up. There could be something someone is trying to hide there

wait, so now your assuming Ithi is scum? which is it player??

I'm gunna go back and have a look but I feel like there was something going on until times train got picked up. There could be something someone is trying to hide there

But you previously said you thought I was Town. Are you just going to agree with everything I say?

Red would also like competing Trains, which irked me slightly. I generally couldn't give a flying fig for competing trains, I'd rather just get the Mafia lynched, and pushing for competing Trains means that there is more chance a Town will get Lynched 'accidently' if you see what i'm saying.

She had a nice list though :smile:

competing trains urks you?? if you like my list, then competing trains on those individuals shoudl not urk you. and Time was one on my list, yet you claimed you dont liek the vote son her. either you like that shes on my list or you dont liek people voting for her, make up your mind.

i dont see why competing trians shoudl urk you. trains = pressure = casing = info. competing trains just means info on multiple people. the more info the better.

Wall of Text

Red is a person of interest for me at the moment, as are Tina and Rand.

care to expound on your short list?

I wonder how she will react to me saying that

I don't think I've played with red since the earthbound game. Ithi and red had a unique time that game lol

*cackles* mynd control FTW!!

nah, pretty accurate, but you forgot to throw in the bit about me being an aggressive bull dog *nods* only time i wont let go is when you're scum, but everyone is an equal opportunity bone for me to chew on :happy:

@ player - thats my point. Basel knows my, knows my WoTs and knows what to expect. he's blowing it out of proportion imo and i dislike it greatly.

Red: I quoted your relevant points, and gave you a couple of sentences back. How is that blowing something out of proportion when my entire post was a tiny fraction of your entire WoT? And Tootsie Rolls are so scummy. I missed your bit on me the first time. I had got home from work, we were shorthanded two people, and I wound up having to do two jobs at once. My brain was fried, and if you hadn't called me out I wouldn't even have known you'd mentioned me. So deal with it.

now your purposefully being obtuse about my pressure on you. its not the response you're blowing out of proportion but your exageration of calling my post a WoT.

you know me Basel, you've played with me before, and you know that is not a WoT from me. THAT is what your blowing out of proportion. your minimalizing what i say already by shrugging my small posts off as WoTs so you can set a later president in the game when the actual WoTs arrive to completley ignore me and any future cases i have on you.

and we're all buisy Basel, i've had two late nights up until 1am back to back studing and doing projects for school just to turn aroudn and have to go to work at 7am. so thats no excuse, you saw the size of the game and you know this roster has alot of active people in it. sounds like your setting a presedent to lurk as well. you sir, reek of scum.

UNVOTE

VOTE: BASEL

wait, so now your assuming Ithi is scum? which is it player??

>

But you previously said you thought I was Town. Are you just going to agree with everything I say?

Red would also like competing Trains, which irked me slightly. I generally couldn't give a flying fig for competing trains, I'd rather just get the Mafia lynched, and pushing for competing Trains means that there is more chance a Town will get Lynched 'accidently' if you see what i'm saying.

She had a nice list though :smile:

competing trains urks you?? if you like my list, then competing trains on those individuals shoudl not urk you. and Time was one on my list, yet you claimed you dont liek the vote son her. either you like that shes on my list or you dont liek people voting for her, make up your mind.

i dont see why competing trians shoudl urk you. trains = pressure = casing = info. competing trains just means info on multiple people. the more info the better.

Wall of Text

Red is a person of interest for me at the moment, as are Tina and Rand.

care to expound on your short list?

I wonder how she will react to me saying that

I don't think I've played with red since the earthbound game. Ithi and red had a unique time that game lol

*cackles* mynd control FTW!!

nah, pretty accurate, but you forgot to throw in the bit about me being an aggressive bull dog *nods* only time i wont let go is when you're scum, but everyone is an equal opportunity bone for me to chew on :happy:

@ player - thats my point. Basel knows my, knows my WoTs and knows what to expect. he's blowing it out of proportion imo and i dislike it greatly.

now your purposefully being obtuse about my pressure on you. its not the response you're blowing out of proportion but your exageration of calling my post a WoT.

you know me Basel, you've played with me before, and you know that is not a WoT from me. THAT is what your blowing out of proportion. your minimalizing what i say already by shrugging my small posts off as WoTs so you can set a later president in the game when the actual WoTs arrive to completley ignore me and any future cases i have on you.

and we're all buisy Basel, i've had two late nights up until 1am back to back studing and doing projects for school just to turn aroudn and have to go to work at 7am. so thats no excuse, you saw the size of the game and you know this roster has alot of active people in it. sounds like your setting a presedent to lurk as well. you sir, reek of scum.

UNVOTE

VOTE: BASEL

Wow yeah, this game is so much more active!  I get a feel of town from Red, her information and reasoning seems sound.

What can I say. Just about everytime I've seen someone push for competing trains they've turned out to be Mafia looking for an easy way to justify a Townie Lynch.

I think I already gave reasons for popping the names I did on my list.

Basel being all mean and badass is just cracking me up.

Can someone go back to page 1 and get me the explanation of how the vote doubler person works. I don't want us to get shot in the behind by it and end up with a Town Lynch because people aren't paying attention.

Don't they double all the votes in a Train and could thus Hammer instantly, or am I remembering it wrong?

The redoubler? The way it works is for every two votes on them their votes goes up by one.

So if I had 6 people on me I think my vote would be worth 4 including my own? Im not 100% sure on the numbers but that sounds right to me.

oh and [ font=sarcasm] I liked your list [ /font] because my name was on it :)

Firefox_4bfe3c_1078726.jpg

the following error has been recieved in coding; your browser does not support the function [ font=sarcasim] I liked your list [/font].

search -> c://command_prompt.exe/html_coding/font/sarcasim

funny-fox-sticking-out-tongue-firefox-re

to correct this problem please your system administrator for further assistance on updating your browsers plug-ins.

Official Vote Count 3:

Lenlo (1/13):  RTE

Cloud (1/13): Chuckles

WoT (4/13): Basel, Song, Rand, Tina

Dap (2/13): Ithi, BG

Ithi (2/13): Tiink, Len

Basel (1/13): Red

Not Voting (14/24):

Mish, Smiley, Dap, Turin, Cloud, Niel, BG, WoT, TG, Rue, Hally, Tiink, Song, Dice

XvEDT.jpg

Archived