DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

232. When trying to clean up the husband's language around the toddler (who's picking up more words every day), you make an acceptable list of alternate curses all from WoT...

233. When he actually uses them :wub:

232. When trying to clean up the husband's language around the toddler (who's picking up more words every day), you make an acceptable list of alternate curses all from WoT...

AWWWWWWWw

236. When you pretend like you are a Two Rivers girl every time you brush your hair (mine isn't long enough for Nyneave so I usually pretend like I'm Egwene).

237. When you've actually tried the 100 strokes

238. When you succeed with the 100 strokes (I've yet to have the patience to do this :P )

234. When apologizing to your husband you say, "Light! I'm sorry I was woolheaded lummox with half the brains."

235. When he replies, "Don't be so hard on yourself, you can be the lummox, but I have half the brain" :laugh:

Lol that's great!!

AWWWWWWWw

236. When you pretend like you are a Two Rivers girl every time you brush your hair (mine isn't long enough for Nyneave so I usually pretend like I'm Egwene).

237. When you've actually tried the 100 strokes

238. When you succeed with the 100 strokes (I've yet to have the patience to do this :P )

239. When you grow out your hair and get your little sister to watch youtube vids on braiding so you can some day achieve the Birgitte Silverbow braid :birgitte:

243. When seven out of your twenty four top sites are dragonmount/WoT related...

and six more arguably are related--I discovered dragoncave via dm (three sites are related to that), I discovered mafia on dm (two sites that have mafia stuffs on them) and then pottermore (which I probably would have joined anyway but definitely did because dmers are on it) :P

• 2 weeks later...

153. When you have a quarterstaff battle with your brother and unconsciously starts shouting CARAI AL CALDAZAR! ELLISANDE! A ELLISANDE! over and over.

154. When you hold a statue made of ivory, shut your eyes tight, concentrate reeeeeaaaal hard, and try to cleanse the oil off the top of the jar of pesto using saidin.

sad.gif

155. Maybe I should have tried using saidar?

156. Or maybe I should try together with someone?

157. When you go around the house and farm looking for the Dragon Reborn because you need him to help you cleanse the Taint off a jar of pesto.

One of the funniest untill now.

248. (building on what Mish said) When you read other fantasy books with magic and think to yourself, "This magic system does NOT make sense! You have to weave together air and fire to get a fireball, you can't just say a magic word or open your hand!"

248. (building on what Mish said) When you read other fantasy books with magic and think to yourself, "This magic system does NOT make sense! You have to weave together air and fire to get a fireball, you can't just say a magic word or open your hand!"

This is so true.

251. When you feel indecent when you are wearing a full length skirt and you must raise it above your ankles

252. When you are wearing a full length skirt and lift it to your knees to run (after a little kid whom is darting towards the road) and you feel like an Aiel Wise One

253. When you go downstairs to make a drink and its dark and you expect to turn the light on and see a trolloc stood there... yes, I did this!

254. You then stand there trying to imagine the size of a trolloc compared to the door frame and think it would probably be taller since Loial is half again as big as a man and his head would probably touch the ceiling...

255. ... You then see Loials face in the swirls on the ceiling.

I have been rereading the first book... although I must have been hallucinating because I cannot find his face now :(

Archived