DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

274&275 - awesome! :laugh:

270. When Spellchecker in Google has been modified so that Aes Sedai, Ta'veren, Ogier, etc.. are no longer are underlined in red

:biggrin:

278. When you've done this is Microsoft Word and Open Office, which causes confusion amongst your family as the puter underlines THEIR typing suggesting it be WoT-ified :baalzamon: Muhahaha.

279. When you get an almighty shock and are upset for a moment after your little brother goes "I popped the seal [on the jam jar]!!"

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already in the Aiel SG, but

282. When you see TOM on your friend's shirt and think that stands for Towers of midnight. (this happened to me)

283. When you can't think of anything else that would stand for ...

• 4 weeks later...

285. When you're watching Homeward Bound for the first time in ages, and this little speech makes you think of Warders even though he's talking about dogs :P

Shadow: I had a responsibility to Sassy - to love her and protect her - the same as I have to you... and to Peter. And the same as you have to Jamie.

Chance: But we didn't ask for this job.

Shadow: We didn't have to. It's built in. Has been ever since the dawn of time... when a few wild dogs took it upon themselves to watch over man, to bark when he's in danger, to run and play with him when he's happy, to nuzzle him when he's lonely. That's why they call us man's best friend.

Already in the Aiel SG, but

282. When you see TOM on your friend's shirt and think that stands for Towers of midnight. (this happened to me)

283. When you can't think of anything else that would stand for ...

I really need to merge my life into the Pattern. I know I have a thread there.

287) When you get angry at someone, and at some point in the argument you yell out "flaming cowbells."

Happened to me yesterday and my friend gave me the weirdest look.

I wouldn't have. :-)

288. When you get an eyelash stuck painfully in the eye, it hurt's to have it open or blink, so you walk to the bathroom with that eye closed, and it messes up your blanace and depth vision so much. And then you say, out loud, "I do pity Mat so much"...

• 1 month later...

229. When you read any of these items and are not the LEAST bit concerned for the mental stability of any and all members of this group.

I am so not concerned. Randland is the reality where I want to be. :-0

229. When you read any of these items and are not the LEAST bit concerned for the mental stability of any and all members of this group.

Im not sure I really know witch world I live in..................

Let's decide to step into Randland and never come back. Which hospital should admit us?

281. When you have to go to a Jewish funeral, are told that you need to cover your hair with something, and ask if your Aes Sedai Shawl will be ok.

281. When you have to go to a Jewish funeral, are told that you need to cover your hair with something, and ask if your Aes Sedai Shawl will be ok.

It would. (I am the administrator at my synagogue.)

Let's decide to step into Randland and never come back. Which hospital should admit us?

Just cut us loose in RJ's forest on his Charleston estate.......I'll build us a tree house, and you can set wards around the place to keep out the squirrels, Harriet can psychoanalyze anyone who tries to get in to make sure there 1% ers ...........

292. When you name your cat Demandred, then he goes missing. Then you get to put posters up saying "Where is Demandred?"

293. When you see a dark part of the room and automatically assume that there are bloodknifes hiding in the corner.

294. When you are walking along the sidewalk, talking to someone who is slowly riding a bike next to you, and you suddenly get an image in your head...

You are on foot, in the middle of some wood, walking along a trail. Ahead is Mat and his hat, behind are some Aes Sedai or whatnot talking in their clusters, and you are conversing with someone who is riding horseback alongside you

Archived