DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

193) When you're reading TEotW while waiting for something to begin, and you run to go get something really quick, and when you get back the guy who likes you and was sitting next to you has started reading it because he's tired of not understanding all of the references that come out of your mouth all of the time (and he claims he was hooked by page 2....)

You should be hoping they love you >.>

183. When you hope that any child called Aviendha turns out to be a ginger red haired.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU WOOLY-HEADED TROLLOC SPAWN!

184. When you call someone wooly-headed trolloc spawn for wishing your child to be a ginger.

I wanted a ginger kid but I didn't get one.

Cut it out

176. When you want to have a natural birth cos they probably weren't able to "cut it out" via Cesarean in Randland.

And the Aiel can ignore pain. Have you considered giving birth in the snow at the foot of a mountain?

198 - When it starts snowing, you pull your scarf up across your face to keep your nose warm, and then giggle because you can pretend to be Aiel.

199 - You then walk past a bunch of LARPers and start thinking 'trollocs!', really wishing you had your spear handy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

203. When you get a text message that reads "Do you have a Bonded worth R80,000 or more ... " and think WTH?? Millions of twilight zone thoughts run through your head till you read it again. Aahhh ... "Do you have a bonded PROPERTY worth R80,000 or more...". Right. Delete. Nothing happened.

Haha that is freaky cos I was going to write today

204... When you hear a work mate say, 'What's that? Oh - it's the Bond.' And you automatically think of your own Bonded before you realise he is looking at his Bank statement online and its the bond for his new flat.

Archived