DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sakaea, I have seen and thought the same! And now I am forced to relinquish the title I gave to Froggy for best Avi that was once Kukaso's and is now yours. I lvoe the Tonberry Avi! hahahaha Flippin tanks with one hit kills. Favorite FF Monster ever.

Sakaea, I have seen and thought the same! And now I am forced to relinquish the title I gave to Froggy for best Avi that was once Kukaso's and is now yours. I lvoe the Tonberry Avi! hahahaha Flippin tanks with one hit kills. Favorite FF Monster ever.

Aw, thanks Uncle Mills! I found it on Google and had to have it. *stabbity*

121. When you fully believe your DM bond is real, and can give multiple examples as to why.

TRUE! And the proff is as following:

144. When your monthly "Taint" comes in the same week to you and all of your female bondeds!

145. When you have compelte confidence in your DM friends, even though you don't know them personally! (And this is a good thing! I love you guys so much!!!)

146. When you tell your boyfriend off for "thinking with the hairs on his chest"

147. He managed to do that. Literally.

148. When you only wear the colour that represents your ajah.

149. When you sing to trees.

150. When they grow after you do this.

153. When you have a quarterstaff battle with your brother and unconsciously starts shouting CARAI AL CALDAZAR! ELLISANDE! A ELLISANDE! over and over.

154. When you hold a statue made of ivory, shut your eyes tight, concentrate reeeeeaaaal hard, and try to cleanse the oil off the top of the jar of pesto using saidin.

:sad:

155. Maybe I should have tried using saidar?

156. Or maybe I should try together with someone?

157. When you go around the house and farm looking for the Dragon Reborn because you need him to help you cleanse the Taint off a jar of pesto.

Actually, yes. My horse is a Clydie though, called Brenda, but I often call her my "Big Bela" :biggrin: She's just as ploddy and scruffy as little Bela from the books.

Although, I have looked after a ponyheavy horse cross called Bela. She looked just like I imagine book Bela :happy:

142. when you wrap your new black scarf around your head like a shoufa, then when your brother calls you a weirdo you reply with "silence Wetlander"

143. You call your mother, her sister and their group of women friends the "Wise Ones"

I like both but the second will keep you your hide.

153. When you have a quarterstaff battle with your brother and unconsciously starts shouting CARAI AL CALDAZAR! ELLISANDE! A ELLISANDE! over and over.

154. When you hold a statue made of ivory, shut your eyes tight, concentrate reeeeeaaaal hard, and try to cleanse the oil off the top of the jar of pesto using saidin.

:sad:

155. Maybe I should have tried using saidar?

156. Or maybe I should try together with someone?

157. When you go around the house and farm looking for the Dragon Reborn because you need him to help you cleanse the Taint off a jar of pesto.

Yes, yes, you need a circle!

i have another

136. when your exercising on a tredmill or eliptical machine, you close yoru eyes and pretend your a Maiden running with her spear sisters in the Waste.

This might get me back on a treadmill or eliptical machine!

158. You have practiced ignoring the heat/cold on very hot/cold days.

So glad I'm not alone in this. Is it weird that I really do think it is working? Sometimes?

*snickers* No, it's not weird. I do it too, maybe we can trick ourselves into believing it :wink:

:blink: F, but can you ignore heat?

Archived