DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

210. When you go past the exit for Moraine, Oh, and assume it say Moiraine and joke to yourself that there must be a Lan, Ohio too...

When you misread this post to say 'Moiraine' and think, 'Light! There's actually a place called Moiraine?'... then you realise your mistake, and just have to run a search in Google Maps to see if there actually is a place called Moiraine...

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I just did that, we were watching it now (darn good movie btw) and that thought just floated trough my head sometime during the movie... And then, my first thought after that was to post it here *giggles*

226. When you are walking and see a sign in a window, bright read with white lettering, which says "TOH" and you spend the rest of the walk wondering what this sign might mean, and trying to think of what you have done to acquire toh recently....

(Mixing Aiel and Seanchan there :P )

• 2 weeks later...

228. When a friend (whom isn't all that into reading and hasn't read dm) actually understands the basic idea of dm (complete with all of the staff structure and mafia), knows what it means and offers congrats when an Empy has been one, and is going to be reading at least the first WoT book over the summer, all because you babble about it all of the time :P

Archived