DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

296. You see a pair of bright yellow loose pants hang next to a black mens jacket with some lace on, and think "Oh, Mat and Birgitte would like this store".

297. When you actually buy those bright yellow loose pants and black mens jacket for blondie and one eye..........

229. When you read any of these items and are not the LEAST bit concerned for the mental stability of any and all members of this group.

I am so not concerned. Randland is the reality where I want to be. :-0

Im not sure I really know witch world I live in..................

Let's decide to step into Randland and never come back. Which hospital should admit us?

Just cut us loose in RJ's forest on his Charleston estate.......I'll build us a tree house, and you can set wards around the place to keep out the squirrels, Harriet can psychoanalyze anyone who tries to get in to make sure there 1% ers ...........

When?

229. When you read any of these items and are not the LEAST bit concerned for the mental stability of any and all members of this group.

I am so not concerned. Randland is the reality where I want to be. :-0

Im not sure I really know witch world I live in..................

Let's decide to step into Randland and never come back. Which hospital should admit us?

Just cut us loose in RJ's forest on his Charleston estate.......I'll build us a tree house, and you can set wards around the place to keep out the squirrels, Harriet can psychoanalyze anyone who tries to get in to make sure there 1% ers ...........

When?

Jan, 9, 2013....... Ill be out front in a single horse cart.......

(This might have been said before, but this happened to me on Monday when we went to the walmart parkinglot...)

300. When walking through the parkinglot and you tense up and start looking for stones to throw with all the crows flying around all over the place, thinking "You will not have me without a fight!"

Archived