DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you're maybe a bit TOO into the WoT when ...

Elgee

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

349: I was writin my story and I was trying to think of how describe something and all I could think of we're WoT terms.

Gateway! You know. "It's not like they made a gateway in, grabbed it and left with no one knowing" darn can't use gateway, traveling? No! What the heck is that really called. Blast!! Teleporting!!! Yes people teleport places! Well no they don't that's the point.

351: when your son comes up with fists over his eyes asking if he looks creepy when he pretends he has no eyes and your first thought is to reach for the camera to get a picture of your little myrddraal to put on Facebook. Aw the pride of parenthood!

358: When you look at red-haired people in an unusual way, like they were part of some Tribe or something.

359: When you find yourself closely observing the behavior of your female buddies, determining which Ajah they'd all be in.

360: When you get the aspiration to become a Gleeman in real life. (Only to discover you can't Juggle or sing too well, you can't make people laugh in a not-awkward way, and you just look like an idiot in a bright rainbow colored cloak.)

These were probably posted before. Apologies if so.

351: when your son comes up with fists over his eyes asking if he looks creepy when he pretends he has no eyes and your first thought is to reach for the camera to get a picture of your little myrddraal to put on Facebook. Aw the pride of parenthood!

Bahahahaha!!!

362. When you're writing a new chapter and you realize that you're opening the scene with the wind.

Archived