DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is the first time I've played SO many factions at one go. Starting Townie, going into Masons THEN Cult/Mafia. Gawd. I had SUCH a confusion.

But, I guess winning with the final team was cool. YAY!. DANG YOU VERBY FOR KILLING ME! This game would have ended alot faster had you not.

I am curious myself how Sam was viewed as an innocent.

Adella Wombat was innocent at the end.

Tigs was the Jester and Cairos was telling the truth about being a lie detector that lost his abilities.

Nae was the curser, Sam the blocker, and Millon the framer.

I am glad it is over to. I'm no longer in any mafia games, just watching from afar or posting dead in quick topics. *laughs*

This game was... interesting. I learned a thing or two which I'll remember for the future. I would really like to know why Wombat did the fake PR thing the whole game.

He did it for the same reason that I stated IN the game, to fly under the radar. Come on, no one paid ANY attention to him once they decided he was a jester..

And I would also like to point out that, even though we lost, underestimating noobs really makes me mad. Just sayin.

• Club Leader

One of the one-shot powers was "Godfather for a day night," That's how Sam viewed as innocent. I also learned that the mod isn't supposed to sow confusion, any more than the townies are. I think my one-shots, fun as they were, made it harder on the town. Almost all of them were given to the town, too. Solos got two, maybe, and the mafia, three or four.

My viewings:

Night 2:  Limi (not mafia)

Night 3:  Red (mafia)

Night 4:  Sam (not mafia =S  >:(), Millon (mafia)

Night 5:  Verbal (not mafia)

Night 6:  Adella (not mafia)

Night 7:  Nae (didn't go through or matter)

I was really on a roll nights 3 and 4 huh?  I was really suspicious of Sam until I viewed him.  He was acting so town that he just had to be scum I thought.  I never rule out the possibility of a godfather, but when there are so many other suspects to focus on, it's much more profitable to focus on people who haven't viewed as innocent imo.  I believed Pete's roleclaim because I was Elisa Maza from Gargoyles and started off with a power much like the one he claimed.  How did Pete know to make that roleclaim?  I think it's too much of a coincidence that he picked a character linked to mine and a power much like mine.  I had him pegged as innocent when he made that claim, but then the whole turning someone into a vanilla townie thing smelled a bit to me which was why I was going to investigate Nae.

Good job scumbags.

As for the jester thing, I don't think I'm going to try it again...or will I? :P

*leaves a needle in Wombats bed*

great game lily :)  i enjoyed my short time in finally being able to be a Serial Killer lol  especailly once i was on the mafia team  :-* Min

the only thing i didn't like wast that Adella kept getting ressurected.  i guess the needles i used weren't stong enough ;) lol

oh, shameless plug

My Harry Potter Mafia is now taking signups here in the White Tower.

link to signup thread

Ouch.  Nae, I tried to NK you on the night you guys took me out, lol.  Pete was next - I knew he was lying about his role...too convenient.  I was saving him for later, as I knew Nae would suspect me sooner or later.

Not sure I would have been able to take down both teams, though.  I think I was in a lose-lose situation once all other solos had been killed or recruited.  Damn.

Good job, Lily...and good job mafia.

1. I was suspicious of Wombat all game so your "no one looked twice at him" was a lie.  SEVERAL times in the game I called him out and said I didn't believe that.

2.  More on that note.. it is NEVER good for someone like the cop to do something like play Jester.. you sow confusion for the town and had I actually been innnocent I'd have been after you like a bulldog on a bull. (I think it was Verbal who used that sort of reference about me)  Like Lily I have no problems lynching a potential jester.  I'd rather let them have their win than keep letting them cause chaos.  Keep in mind if votes had piled up on you no one would believe your cop claim. ;)

3. Verbal I tried to get them to recruit you early on.

4. Al had a switching role and we tried to use it to see who would be a good lynch.  We forgot to think about that when he switched my role with Ed's and Ed then cursed Al.  Kinda funny in hindsight though.

5. It amuses me to no end that you masons checked each other.. (Wombat viewed Adella)  You may have had me pegged as scum but I still managed those seeds of doubt. *grins evilly*

Wow, it's over! This game was nuts, but I was actually really enjoying playing it, I was super mad when I got killed lol. Even though you hadn't planned the faction thing, Lily, I think it's kinda neat that it turned out that way.

He did it for the same reason that I stated IN the game, to fly under the radar. Come on, no one paid ANY attention to him once they decided he was a jester..

And I would also like to point out that, even though we lost, underestimating noobs really makes me mad. Just sayin.

It's also a dumb thing to do, because I think you and Amadine played this game really well, Adella. Limi is another good player, although she's not quite as new.

Oh, and also, I've got a shameless plug as well ;D I'm running a Buffy-themed game in the Blue Ajah, to start as soon as I've got enough players - hopefully by next week. Signups are here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,56318.0.html

Also, I'm sorry, Red, I didn't realize this game was going to be over so soon or I would have started my game in the BA earlier. I really didn't want us doing signups at the same time.

I hope my WIFOM's on the Dream thread actually did something. Every single post was designed to mislead you guys. As much truth as possible while leading towards the wrong conclusions. *Shrugs*

Why was Sam viewed innocent?

O' and Wombat at about the half way point I suspected you were an SK or another doctor. I then started leaning heavily towards doctor until we got Boopsy. I really liked what you did just from the fact that it was interesting. Aside from that I think it was a horribly strategy.

Amadine I was SOOOOOOO angry after your second revival, but decided to give up on killing you till end game. Who knows if you would get revived again? *Sighs*

Adella I really really wanted to kill you ever since either my or Talya's death, but you were immune. I'm not sure if it was posted when Lily corrected you calling me scum or when you said something about it later... either way it was very annoying and I think you abused it. I think it was a little unfair, of course I think allowing Min and Boopsy to retain/enhance their abilities once recruited wasn't a wise idea either. *Shrugs* It was a huge game and crazy things were bound to happy.

Tayla I will have to tip my hat off to you. You didn't kill me with our argument, but with that stupid PR. Lame thing that it was.

Lily thank you for a wonderful and interesting game. I can say that I'll never play in one this large again though. It just takes to long and it is to confusing. I did have a good time though, and I am glad it is over.

Thank you. *Smiles*

Also, I'm sorry, Red, I didn't realize this game was going to be over so soon or I would have started my game in the BA earlier. I really didn't want us doing signups at the same time.

np Alanna.  i figure since i need 40 players and the "offical" start date isn't until May 26th that signups shoudl take atleast a few weeks.

thats why i went ahead and listeda place for signups so far out :)

I'm also not a fan of large games, Al. I keep getting sucked into them, though, for one reason or another. But I'm really trying to stay in games with less than 20 people. I have way more fun in those. I'm less likely to get confused, or overwhelmed, or bored/fed up with the game halfway through.

Although, I should say, this didn't happen to me in this game at all; I actually even kept up with the game after I died, which I don't always do.

Archived