DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, Nae is 100% correct.  This acting the Jester business by a townie, supported by other townies, is distracting to the town.  Jesters habitually get NKed by the mafia to take away their win condition (they need to be lynched to win).  So it did keep you from being lynched, but somehow the mafia decided not to NK you, which is a miracle in itself.

I know mafia is chaos, but it's the mafia's job to sow the chaos - the town is supposed to try and make sense of it and hunt them down.  Either way, no harm no foul, as we've hunted them down pretty well so far.

It's just that the "no day" thing makes me think of the "beloved princess" role and that is usually an innocent role.  After their death, everyone's at the funeral and that's why there is no day.  Lily could have switched it all around but I don't know.  Maybe I'm just crazy  ;D

Did I say I was cursed, Nae?  I said someone tried to curse me and this was when I was saying all kinds of things.  I was in fact cursed, but you being so certain that I was is just another scum tell.

The fact that someone used a one-shot governor ability on Millon is pretty scummy to me.  It either means that Millon was the one with the pixie dust or that a scum teammate had it.

Something about Tigs' request smells to me so I'm not telling you what night I viewed Millon.  If you want to know, you'll have to give me a good reason.  I will tell you that I'm about 90% sure that my viewing of Millon was accurate.

Wombat you whined for the entire day about someone cursing you.. trying or not you likely wouldn't have been told unless it succeeded.  You are really grating on my nerves with your entire playstyle this game.  You want us to believe you are innocent when the entire game you've sown more dissention than any mafia player dead thus far.

Could be a ruse with your jackassery the entire game or you could have really been cursed.  Granted Al was the only other one talking about being cursed that I remember and he was mafia.  In a game where dwarves are mafia and tink seems to have saved Millon who you claim is scum and this so called "curse" happening to 1 confirmed mafia upon death player and 1 incredibly scummy looking dude that claims hes some "backup cop".

Again, like with Adella.. I find it INCREDIBLY suspicious that the mafia wouldn't have killed you or recruited you.  But then, why would they kill someone who is causing dissention the whole game?  Here's a fact you can take to later games Adella and Amadine... people lie.  Just cause you think you are on the same side with someone in your "group" don't mean that they aren't playing you like a puppet.  Innocent people don't cause havoc and chaos in games.  Scummy people do.

Did Wombat really view Limi?  Or did he find out Sarah targeting a mafia would kill her and claimed he found Limi innocent so Sarah would get killed?  I did note that it took him a long time that day to vote Limi.  He didn't do it when he first posted.

Did I say I was cursed, Nae?  I said someone tried to curse me and this was when I was saying all kinds of things.  I was in fact cursed, but you being so certain that I was is just another scum tell.

The fact that someone used a one-shot governor ability on Millon is pretty scummy to me.  It either means that Millon was the one with the pixie dust or that a scum teammate had it.

Something about Tigs' request smells to me so I'm not telling you what night I viewed Millon.   If you want to know, you'll have to give me a good reason.  I will tell you that I'm about 90% sure that my viewing of Millon was accurate.

Something smells because you don't have the answer.  I don't believe you at all.  As a matter of fact, I think you are scum.  So I will probably get NKed in one of these two night phases because I voiced that but there it is.

Nae, there is a role called the beloved princess.  This role is given to a townie and when they die there is a skipped day phase.  The reasoning behind the skipped day phase is that everyone is at their funeral.  It's on the wiki site.  I saw it in the Aiel Mafia game.  I'm pretty sure it was Talmanes that had the role of Rand Al' Thor.  If he would have died before end game then we would have skipped a day phase because we would have all been at his funeral.  I figure that Lily took that and changed it up a little with the pixie dust.

You're one to talk about not voting for scum, Nae.  I can't check very easily when I'm on my phone, but I don't remember you helping to lynch a single scumbag.  I on the other hand have a solid voting record.  As for the Limi lynch, I voted Millon because I was more sure of him being scum.  Also, I wanted to keep the mason team under cover.  I certainly didn't argue vehemently against lynching Limi like you did.

I don't recall defending Limi.  I DO recall thinking Adella's story was fishy and therefore a bigger threat and now I hear that she's been helping you with the chaos for awhile now.

That goes back to the whole... did you really "view" Limi?  Or did you just know she was scum and used it to kill Sarah?

Guest dragonsworn1991

I've beeN given a present from our lovely mod goddess. I is the mad hatters hat. I can turn a player into a vanilla townie with a pr. Any suggestion on to who I should use it on? I am leaning towards nae ATM. Lily said if I target scum or townie the hat has the same affect. I will wait an hour then I'm sending in my choice.

Aww Adella you missed my quote.  I was hoping you might use it for teh siggy. :(

Use it if you want Pete.  My role isn't so spectacular that the town would suffer if it was lost.

I don't recall defending Limi.  I DO recall thinking Adella's story was fishy and therefore a bigger threat and now I hear that she's been helping you with the chaos for awhile now.

That goes back to the whole... did you really "view" Limi?  Or did you just know she was scum and used it to kill Sarah?

You attacked Adella and argued against lynching Limi.

I've beeN given a present from our lovely mod goddess. I is the mad hatters hat. I can turn a player into a vanilla townie with a pr. Any suggestion on to who I should use it on? I am leaning towards nae ATM. Lily said if I target scum or townie the hat has the same affect. I will wait an hour then I'm sending in my choice.

Nae would be a good choice imo, especially since she claimed SK.  She's either scum or an LLL; probably both.  Go with your gut though.

Archived