DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Was Boopsy a mason Wombat?  I wouldn't know as his death didn't say so.  Are you implying you were a mason with him? Or were you on the mafia team with him?  Adella? (snickers) Amadine?  Was Boopsy and Wombat on your team?  Or was Wombat mafia with Boopsy?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is morning again. The animated sun rises in an awesome display of light and color. The animated birds twitter. The animated grass and trees are ruffled by the animated breeze. Two among you continue to enjoy their sleep, and do not wake with you. Mcs is sleeping with a piece of apple on his lips. Boopsy is also sleeping, but the only thing on his lips is a smile.

Mcs,  Mushu from Mulan, Guardian Dragon (aka Pete’s diamond cutter role) town-aligned, is sleeping

Boopsy, Genie turned Bashful, doubler turned mafia, is sleeping

It is now Day until Wednesday at 8PM MST.

With 11 awake, you only need 6 to lynch

Nae what in this post suggests that Boopsy would have been otherwise recruited. Just shows that he was recruited to scum and he died in a non-apple type of way..

And since the mafia know who all the masons are anyways now, yes Boopsy WAS on our team, until you guys got your yucky claws into him.. All the info and hard work, given to the scum. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I see that now... I first read it as xxx turned to xxx turned to xxx so I thought he was whatever turned something else turned mafia.  Knowing the mason claims that's what I assumed he was first turned to.  You are asking for scary stuff to ask me what's in my head here lol...  I'm trying to make it make sense. I assumed it meant he was turned twice as in alignment or whatever.  When Wombat pointed out that it didn't say that I had to go back and find the post to reread it.

So you won't vouch for Wombat then?  From his post he somehow knew Boopsy was a mason.. his words not mine.. I just assumed he was turned twice.  He's either a mason too or he's scum.  Either way he'd have known Boopsy WAS a mason.

Sam don't go getting all defensive just because I think you look scummy. 

Millon, if you were here the whole time, why in the world did you not reveal?  Knowing that if would cost us the chance to lynch someone?  I guess that rhetorical since you can't post anymore, it just amazes me how much I see that from people....they are about to get lynched with an innocent role and don't reveal to save their butts, which leaves the town short.

Wombat, I don't believe you....I've seen this tactic before.  You act so bad like you wanna get lynched so everyone will say, "don't lynch him." You knew using the jester role that no one would want to lynch you whether they thought you were or not.  Now you are claiming back up cop?  BULL...you are scum and you should be lynched  ;D

So playing the jester role was just to keep from getting lynched?  I don't know about that.  It was making it very easy for scum to hide in that. 

That was exactly his tactic, and we helped him come up with new ways to do it. It helped him fly under the radar pretty well until the mafia found out about who and what we all are.

You also helped him so confusion and chaos in the game.  Who the heck got "recruited" when?  Seems all 3 of you have been snug all game.  Wombat has been acting like an idiot the entire game.

Give it a rest?  Your "backup cop" caused confusion thru 90 percent of the game.  For innocents and mafia alike.  I'm asking WHEN WHO got recruited because you make it sound like you were a team the entire game.  I didn't go back and check but Wombat's been sowing chaos just about the entire game.  Nice of an "innocent" to do don't you think?  But you are claiming all THREE of you worked together to sow the chaos.  Again, that was fabulous for the "innocent masons" to cause chaos in the game and confuse the town as well as the scum. ;)

So Adella's name is now the Scummy Princess.  ;D

And Tig...it's kinda funny.  Yu come into action late in the game with day one tactics.  I would say you were the one appearing scummy by lashing a vote at me because I said you acted suspicious.  :D :-*

I thought of and initiated my mad scheme before I was recruited to the masons.  I really did redirect actions targeting me to Amadine night one.  I didn't know I was the backup cop until Aust died and Lily informed me that I had been his backup.  That's why I started acting weird on day two.  Originally I was only going to inform people of my redirecting actions to Amadine but when people started mentioning post restrictions I decided to fake one.  I know you remember that Mynd was able to get himself lynched as a mod confirmed innocent that way, Nae.  I thought it would be a good way to act like a jester while not actually endangering myself too much by looking scummy.  The plan almost backfired of course, but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.  I do regret the confusion I caused but if you look back I did in one post tell everyone to ignore me as much as I could without blowing my cover.  I also think I was pretty helpful during my iambic pentameter phase.  The bottom line is that I've single-handedly caught two scum (Red and Millon) and confirmed a slew of people as not mafia (I can't detect third party scum unfortunately).  I also contributed to the lynch on Min.  I got our recruiter killed with my Limi viewing but that was just bad luck really.

Edit for new:  I'm a fan of what Tigs is doing but I must admit that it does make her look scummy.

Well a survivor can go either way.  I personally would probably play the role ina  pro-town manner.  Of course if I thought I were going to be lynched and I were a survivor, I would do anything I could to avoid the lynch.

Archived