DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Welcome to my version of the Disney world!

Da Rules:

You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos. If you do, you will be rubbed out – get it, erased?

You may edit your posts. I won’t erase you for it. However, this is generally seen as a scummy thing to do, so your fellow players will likely heckle you for it, at the very least.

This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, I stop counting votes and unvotes. Period.

Votes should be glowed. I’m not going to get picky on you if you bold, use big text, whatever. Just make sure I see it, okay? Glowing is best.

You must unvote before voting again. Again, glow it please. Amuse me with color. I like it.

If no majority is reached by the deadline, random.org will choose among those who have not voted and I will modkill modsleep knock one of them out.

No talking off thread unless you have been given a QT board. Period.

You are required to post at least ONE game-related post per day/night cycle in order to stay in the game.

I was going to amuse you with differing locations, but I decided that I had given myself enough headaches with this game as it is. So, meh.

For new players – Don’t believe anything. Don’t trust anyone. There are enough kinks in this game that the unlikely is likely to be the norm. This is Disney – the world of illusion. *evil chuckle* Here…. Have an apple.

The sign-up thread is now the dream zone for all of you who are snoozing. Don’t abuse it by breaking my rules or you’ll lose it. You may offer opinions, heckling, etc, but if you didn’t reveal it before you started your nap, you can’t reveal it once you’re asleep. Dem’s da rules.

What did I forget to mention? Oh, yeah, I’m the mod goddess. My decisions are final and for your own good. *snicker*

Players:

1. Naeann

2. Aust Woody, Cop, nightkilled, night one

3. Pookie Merryweather, Roleblocker, town-aligned, nightkilled, night four

4. Dah'mir Dory, double voter, modkilled, day three

5. Alanna Copper, Tracker, town-aligned, nightkilled, night four

6. Ed Cheshire Cat, Redirector, modkilled, day three

7. Millon

8. Player Basil, the Great Mouse Detective, modkilled, day two

9. Talya Yzma turned Sneezy, solo winner turned mafia, nightkilled, night three

10. Tigraine

11. Al Jenn Lady Tremaine, modkilled, day three - ALWAYS mafia according to Pete. Right again, bro.  ;)

12. Pete - number 12, really close, there, bro  

13. Adella

14. Charis Grandmother Willow, Healer, daykilled, day three

15. Limi Mater turned Happy, Empowerer turned mafia, lynched, day five

16. Boopsy Genie turned Bashful, doubler turned mafia, nightkilled, night five

17. Cairos

18. Amadine, Piglet, Neighborhood Watcher, nightkilled, night one, revived day two, nightkilled again night three, revived again day four

19. Red Maleficent turned Sleepy, SK turned mafia, daykilled, day four

20. Lia Bert from Mary Poppins, Jack of all Trades, nightkilled, night two

21. Talmanes Gaston, Traitor, Lynched, day one

22. Crafty - who shall be henceforth known as Sarah, because it's easier Danny the Great Dane, Recruiting Mason, town-aligned, killed, night four  

23. Minuet Doc, cult leader turned mafia, lynched, day four

24. Mcs from Mulan, Guardian Dragon, nightkilled, night five

25. Sam

26. Marta Stitch, vote stealer, town-aligned, modkilled, day seven

27. Aemon Kristin Geppetto, puppeteer, town-aligned, nightkilled, night three

28. Wombat

29. Danya Timothy Q. Mouse from Dumbo, Psychiatrist, nightkilled, night two

30. Verbal Jafar, ninja, nightkilled, night six

Oh! Two more things –

I would appreciate help with post counts and such. Your numbers won’t always match my numbers, but that’s okay. It’s an animated world - mostly. Things aren’t always as they seem.

And if some of you could help me keep track of who has checked in each day, at least until the number of players becomes manageable, that would be awesome. I will try to get a spreadsheet going soon. For now, on with the game.....

It was a beautiful day in the world of Disney. The animated sun was shining. The birds were twittering in the trees. Some animals were feeling slightly twitterpated. In this crowd, some HUMANS probably felt twitterpated, too. But, as in all great Disney movies, there was a plot. Evil afoot, even. Someone had gotten into the stash of poison apples and had been using them to put Disney residents into a deep sleep. Peter Pan was the first to be found snoozing, followed the next day by Perdita the Dalamation. Michael Eisner put out a call to all Disney residents to help solve this mystery and stop the madness, and 30 brave souls answered his call. You 30 are charged with the task of finding out who is using the poison apples to put residents to sleep. Be careful. The apple-wielding, sleep-inducing villains could be among you. There are rumors that some of the animators’ paper and pens are missing, so some of you may not be who you appear to be. Good luck, brave souls!

I will not impose a deadline at this time. I reserve the right to do so later.

------------------------------------------------------------

General explanation of mafia, courtesy of Naeann:

In the most basic setup there are two teams.  Innocent and mafia.  Depending on the size of the game there are usually 3 to 4 mafia players. (the bigger the game there more there are)  The innocent team has a doctor and a finder.  During the day phases of the game the players have to decide on someone to lynch off the game.  The innocents try to determine who is mafia and the mafia try to evade that and get an innocent lynched.

Once a majority is reached or the mod calls the end of the day.. someone dies.  We then go to the night phase of the game.  The mafia choose a target to kill.  That's where the doctor and the finder come in.  The doctor/healer protects a player of their choosing each night phase.  That person is then immune to the nk if they are picked.  The finder gets to view a player.  That determines any number of things at the mod's discretion.  Any roles they might have(more on that later), their alignment( good or evil), and some games they will have a character they are.. (such as this one will).

Now.. most people like to up the ante a bit and make it more complex.  Giving out several roles if not giving EVERYONE a role.  These can range from serial killers to mason teams to roleblockers.  Go to mafiascum.net to check out all the roles and it also gives you a newbie guide.

Once everyone with a "night action" has theirs in.. or mod calls end of night.. the scene is posted.  It will show if any deaths have occoured that night and then we go on to the next day phase.  Same as day one but with less players and usually more info to go on.

Lynch majority is half of the players alive plus 1.  So if there are 20 players it will take 11 to lynch.  That's where we get into LLL, OMGUS, WIFOM, and bandwagoning.  I'll leave these for when they happen in the game.  Wink

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, you may find this thread of interest:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44598.msg1171426.html#msg1171426

You will also hear a lot of references to moves, ploys, and gambits that have been used before. This lot is bloodthirsty, and I'm one of the worst in that regard.  Wink

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Mod note - I have been getting several PM's about roles and stuff. I can't keep all 30 straight in my head, so if something I send you back sounds odd, ask me. I can make mistakes. The probability is more likely with this many players and roles. (And no, I did NOT just say everyone has a role. I also did not say they don't.  :P)

Nae, i think it has to do with Pete always voting #11.  Al is #11 so i think lily was just using that to get things started. 

seeing that pete always votes #11, even when he is #11 its safe to assume that will be his vote lmao

Vote count:

Al Jenn (1) – Pete

With 30 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Good luck with that!

Checking in.

>.<, Totally not cool. You hear me Pete! I know your scum... ok well I don't but OMGUS!

Well you will either be dead, scum, or cult by tomorrow so *Shrug*

And random.org tells me...15.

Hmm, nope not doing that, roll again. 11....

Well, universe you win. I won't listen to random.org instead person above me is...

[glow=yellow,2,300]Naeann[/glow]

Edit: Well I can't vote for Lily and I don't feel like changing my vote yet again so :P

Archived