DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I don't recall defending Limi.  I DO recall thinking Adella's story was fishy and therefore a bigger threat and now I hear that she's been helping you with the chaos for awhile now.

That goes back to the whole... did you really "view" Limi?  Or did you just know she was scum and used it to kill Sarah?

You attacked Adella and argued against lynching Limi.

I've beeN given a present from our lovely mod goddess. I is the mad hatters hat. I can turn a player into a vanilla townie with a pr. Any suggestion on to who I should use it on? I am leaning towards nae ATM. Lily said if I target scum or townie the hat has the same affect. I will wait an hour then I'm sending in my choice.

Nae would be a good choice imo, especially since she claimed SK.  She's either scum or an LLL; probably both.  Go with your gut though.

we are exactly in sync, I have to send it in the day phase so tomorrow day I will send it in on nae. And the best part of this, I'm untouchable to the scum with my role. Leta get this rolling.

AAAACCCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Flippin pixie dust. Heyhey! So, I see everyone still thinks I'm scum huh? Whatev. You're all gona think what you think. 90% sure? Nice. Kind of hard to believe ya, ya'know. You say you viewed me and that I'm scum. Now you're not so sure. u-huh. Like I said, whatev. Sorry I didn't post sooner but I was left hangin a little and wasn't sure if I was still involved in the game. I have NO CLUE haha of what, who, where or why the pixie dust is,was or why it was used on me. Now don't think I'm un-grateful or anything lol! I can't believe I've been around this long.

• Club Leader

Sorry I’m late. I took some much needed time for myself tonight. It’s been a grueling week for me.

Day Seven dawns. It is yet another bright and sunny day. As people wake, you wonder who it will be today. You don’t have long to wait. Verbal rolls over in his sleep and a piece of apple falls out of his mouth.

Verbal, Jafar, ninja, solo winner, is sleeping. (Kudos to Verb for making it this far. You didn’t make it far enough to win, but I wouldn’t really consider this a loss.)

It is now Day Seven until Monday 8 PM MST.

With 10 alive, it still takes 6 to lynch. Go for it.

• Club Leader

I'm not sure where that idea came from. At the end of day six, Millon was nearly lynched, but got away and that started night six, which just ended. But, hey, I can ask the mafia for another nightkill if you guys want. They won't mind.....lol. Just kidding.  ;)

Oh, well, that is just a lame answer. I would rather lynch [glow=red,2,300]Nae[/glow] then rather than lose another lynch on Millon.

P.S. HAHAHA @ The mafia scumbags for trying to NK me!!!!  :-*

The answer is not plain to see

Why the scum princess would vote for me

I have a task that simply must be

for Pete gave me this darned RP.

What has eyes but cannot see, a mouth but cannot speak, and ears but cannot hear?  [glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow]?  No... it's a potato, a river, and a stalk of corn.

P.S. HAHAHA @ The mafia scumbags for trying to NK me!!!!  :-*

When reading this I got spent

trying to figure out what you meant

unless Jafar committed suicide

I think Adella has something to hide.

What can go up the chimmney down but not down the chimmeny up?  An umbrella.

I'm going with [glow=red,2,300]Millon[/glow], a previous viewing already confirmed him as scum, Nae, while having an annoying poetic PR is now a vanilla townie, according to Pete, who i believe for the minute. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time though. LOL

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Naeann (1) – Adella

Millon (2) – Wombat, Amadine

Adella (1) – Naeann

Amadine (1) - Tigraine

Not voting – Cairos, Marta, Millon, Pete, Sam

With 10 awake, it takes 6 to lynch. You have until Monday 8PM MST.

Cairos getting on others nerves?

This entire game he has served

to do naught but vote and run

its rather dull and not so fun.

Play the game and post more my friend

or the mod will make you meet your end.

I can be found where anything cannot; dead men eat me all the time, but if a living man eats me, he'll die.

What am I? Nothing.

• Club Leader

I meant to announce this at the break of dawn, so to speak, but I forgot. I have given out the last of the one-shot powers today. There will be no more after this. Just thought you might want to know that.....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled voting. You only need 6. That shouldn't be too hard.... *giggle*

Then I guess I will [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Cairos[/glow] did you see what I wrote?

You have  been rather rare

the rules say that's not fair.

What's black and white and re(a)d all over?  A newspaper. (or a sunburned zebra)

Okay, now this is interesting.  All sorts of odd developments. 

Trusting in Pete's honesty, Nae is definitely not scum.  Millon's character is protected.  Is it a character trait, or is it a one shot?  Adella brags against a failed mafia NK, when it seems pretty clear that the mafia killed Verbal.  I thought we had deduced that the apples were the MNK's(I could be wrong), if not then is there another SK other than Verbal?  If so, why no extra kills up till now?  Tigraine, continues to flip flop her votes around, and Cairos has barely posted anything other than votes for the last few day cycles.  Pretty odd behavior over-all. 

We have a little less than 48 hours.  I say we take a little time to decide if Millon's sounds more like a one-shot, or a character trait.  Would hate to waste another lynch. 

Sam, two NK's were attempted and I was targeted with a night action. I understand that there is a chance they both targeted Verb and thus there is only one death, but I would more believe that the scum tried to finally get rid of me for being a thorn in their foot. I may also be just very full of myself *shrug*

I doubt that the no lynch thing is gonna happen more than once, I think a mafia scumbag used it to put question to myself and Wombat's claims of him being scum. I bet the pixi dust was another one of those one shot use items Lily has given out.

Archived