DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't want to be too obvious, but I swear, sometimes it seemed like people just didn't see my posts...I was so frustrated!  I tried to be inactive, it didn't work, I tried to unvote and vote constantly, didn't work, false claiming didn't work.

Oh yeah, SORRY TO ANYBODY I OFFENDED OR ANYTHING...I SWEAR I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET LYNCHED.

Al Jenn, OF COURSE I USED MY IMMUNITY! Shoot what good is a tool you are given if you don't use it?! Not that I would have played much differently without it. I'm a "go get em" kinda girl. If I know something I don't back down.

Nae if you hadn't defended Limi I wouldn't have figured you out. Just sayin ;) :-*

If it makes you feel any better Tigs i was coming to vote for you when i saw end game :) LOL

The revival thing was something i didn't expect. I was seriously annoyed to be NKed on night one, my first game and didn't really even get to play. Then Adella was given the lip gloss. As her partner in NW it made sense for her to wake me. Then when you NKed me the 2nd time i had randomly been given a lip gloss so i got to choose who found it in my pocket. Again it made sense for me to have Adella find it as i hoped she would use it on me - even though it wasn't a given.

I was so paranoid about being NKed for the rest of the game!!! But so glad i got to have a decent go in my first game.

I still stand by my theory that I didn't defend Limi.  I took Lily's crazy idea to call that a modkill and went with it to make you look scummy.  Admit it.. (and I have proof from who Wombat viewed)  I had you all doubting each other.  I also know because before you all got paranoid and demanded a new QT Boopsy was telling us about how panicked you all were.

That's why I don't allow people already in groups to be recruited to another group.  Too easy to slaughter your old group by sharing knowledge.  I got so mad at DPR/Kivam? in one game.. we had two zombie cults that could recruit from each other and from the town.  Pure madness.. well someone gained the usage of a cure for the zombies and cured Verbal.  Who wasn't supposed to tell who the zombies were.  They (in my opinion WRONGLY) found a way around it by voting for different people and Verbal would say I could get behind this vote when it was a vote on a zombie.

Edit:  I TOLD them to leave you be Amadine.. they wouldn't listen the first time lol.  They wanted to kill you last night instead of Wombat too. :p *coughsAlcoughs*

Tigs, a major reason we were not lynching on you, was the fact that we new the mason team and wanted to off a couple of them, leaving the unknowns(You, Verb, and Cairos) to look suspicious.  I knew about my town viewing from Boopsy, but had no idea how it occurred.  I didn't know I had recieved the Godfather ability.  We were hoping to get them to start any lynches so we remained "innocent".  ;D

And yeah Amadine, you're name did come up a couple times, but never seriously as you had already come back twice.  Adella would have been A-number 1 if not for the protection. 

There were a couple of times about midway through, where we were literally a NA away from winning.....then all of the sudden a SK would tag a Mafia, and you guys would catch on to another.  At one point near the end, without the pixie dust, it might have turned out differently.  If you had lynched Millon and gone after Nae, it would have left me and Pete.  With little to no suspicion on either of us, I'd a had to keep blocking Wombat and hope you guys were more suspicious of the non masons(Tig, Verb, Cai). 

There were a couple of times about midway through, where we were literally a NA away from winning.....then all of the sudden a SK would tag a Mafia, and you guys would catch on to another.  At one point near the end, without the pixie dust, it might have turned out differently.  If you had lynched Millon and gone after Nae, it would have left me and Pete.  With little to no suspicion on either of us, I'd a had to keep blocking Wombat and hope you guys were more suspicious of the non masons(Tig, Verb, Cai). 

Yeah but Pete linked himself to Nae so if we had lynched her, he would've been next.  As for paranoia among the masons, I think that was mainly just me.  I was talking about moles even before Boopsy flipped scum.  What do you mean by keep blocking me?  I wasn't ever blocked that I know of.

Aww thank you Adella that is sweet of you to say.  You guys, mostly you Adella, worked us hard in this game.  You were a worthy opponent and I kept trying to find enough in what you were saying to throw back at you!!

Yeah.. I had the pixie dust. :)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Yeah but Pete linked himself to Nae so if we had lynched her, he would've been next.  As for paranoia among the masons, I think that was mainly just me.  I was talking about moles even before Boopsy flipped scum.  What do you mean by keep blocking me?  I wasn't ever blocked that I know of.

I did so that way my innocence would rub on to her. I knew by doing that you would have viewed her, that is why you were the last nights night kill.

As far as my claim went, I wanted to use an obscure Disney movie, and Gargoyles was my favorite from my childhood. I had the role planned out on how I would make a role, I tweaked it a little bit because I was the mafia leader in my role pm, but I didn't have the godfather ability.

Now that it's over, I'll admit that I roleblocked Cairos when he tried to check Min because I got this game and Red's Scooby game mixed up and didn't remember where I was suspicious of him.  :P  In my defense, he was a symp there!  *hides*

O' and now that it is over I just want to say I TOLD YOU SOOO. Remember when we thought it was won and there was only a single scenario where we wouldn't have.... I totally called that. Overconfidence... *Sighs* Although I now agree with Lily, I should have tried to inspired over confidence instead of WIFOM's.

Archived