DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

And it's not possible that he lied.  Think about that for a minute, you know that he isn't scum because he viewed you and figured out that you're not scum.  That makes sense, because nobody that is scum has ever lied and said, "I viewed you, you're innocent!"  ::)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]cairos[/glow]

first internet access I have had for a while. Been busy with Easter now my mother-in-law is in the hospital. Maybe scarce for a little while, but we will see.

• Club Leader

Final vote count:

Vote count:

Millon (5) – Wombat, Amadine, Adella, Marta, Cairos

Wombat (1) – Tigraine

Cairos (3) – Naeann, Millon, Sam, Pete

Not voting – nobody

With 10 awake, it takes 6 to lynch. You have until Monday 8PM MST.

Back with the scene in a minute.

• Club Leader

Everyone voted but the group couldn’t agree who was to be put to sleep. They argued until it was suppertime and continued arguing while they ate. Nobody noticed the piece of apple that the animators had drawn into the food until it was too late. Actually, nobody can be sure it WAS in fact an apple, but nonetheless, one of your number fell asleep with her face in her plate.

Marta, Stitch, vote stealer, town aligned, is sleeping.

It is now night until Wednesday at 8PM MST. Please get your night actions in promptly.

• Club Leader

You awaken on the morning of day eight. Well, most of you do. Wombat doesn’t, I’m afraid. He’s sound asleep and staying that way a while. As you begin to stir, you notice that some of you don’t look like you did last night. There are different characters here. Millon you recognize as Scar, Pete as Cruella DeVil, Naeann as Ursula, and Sam as Kaa. Kaa hypnotizes each of you in turn and puts you to sleep. As the animated sun rises, there are no witnesses to the four victorious villains’ victory. The world of Disney will never be the same…..

Congratulations to the mafia team!

On a personal mod-like note, this game was the most challenging game I can imagine. There were supposed to be many sources of problems for the town to deal with: a mafia, a cult, two serial killers, and two other solo winners, which is why the town was given so many powers. Who knew that on day one, the mafia would use its only recruiting power to recruit the cult leader, who would then manage to recruit nearly every other baddie in the game? Or that Sarah, our darling recruiting mason, would recruit the genie on night one, who would then double her recruiting power every night thereafter? The end result was two mega teams instead of the many factions and abilities I had planned. All in all, it was a great game, guys. Well played on both sides.

I will take questions now, if you have any, rather than posting 30 role PMs. "Snoozies" may talk on here now.

Archived