DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Why would I want to do that?  You want to hang me tommorow just because you don't like me.  I'm not the only one who was confused by the whole Limi thing.  I didn't vote for you to defend her.. I voted for you because I didn't agree with what you said about Sarah's role.  Like I said that day.. I'm kinda sick and tired of being accused of being a team with someone just cause I don't vote them or because I vote WITH them against someone else or because I agree with something they said or don't agree with something someone else said.  It's about as old as Pete's seeing gambits every time he turns around.

You can't sit there and honestly expect people to believe you wouldn't be a PRIME target for a recruit.. it's more than obvious at this point that the mafia had a recruiting ability.  Why not target Miss [glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow]?  The little pooh bear that can't be nightkilled?

Stop trying to lead the game princess. :-*  I believe Amadine believes you are innocent because you are a little team but that means jack.  Halves of teams get recruited all the time and play their former partners.  Boopsy ring a bell to you?  He flipped mafia upon death.  Limi was viewed as innocent and flipped mafia upon death.  You were fairly well confirmed innocent by the mod giving you that power and by Amadine standing up for you.  I know for darn sure that I'd have recruited you what with the role you had, your all but "confirmed" innocence, and your inability to be nightkilled.  The nights we've had more than one death confirm we have some sort of other role out there that can kill.

Add that to Min, Talya, and Al all being mafia.. I could see them pulling off something like this.  Helping a newer player on a little mason team lead her "fellow" masons around for the mafia.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nae when did I say I didn't like you? That's not true. I actually like you a lot. I think you are taking this a bit personally and getting over defensive. I'm sorry that you are so frustrated Nae but it really is just a game.

And I was just joking around in my last post. Chill.

I think Nae was actually referring to being fed up with scum accusations for normal behaviors that seem abnormal to the accusers....not you personally....although I could be wrong.  :D

Alright little missy.....(That means you Adella).....If I put my trust in you.....I won't be forced to lead a lynch against you tomorrow, will I? 

If you put your trust in me Sam, I will be forever grateful and if Millon doesn't flip scum I will take myself out of this game, cause I would be too frustrated to continue. But unless our back-up cop was lying to me, I am 100% sure Millon is scum.

I'm not taking anything personally Adella.. I just think your accusing me for faulty reasonings.. mainly.. your whole suspicion on me is almost a omgus type vote.  The only reason you are voting for me is because I didn't believe you.  You were right about Limi but I don't know if you were doing it to further your goal to appear innocent or what.  It was rather odd that thru all that Limi put her vote on ME instead of you.  Can we smell a frame?

Btw.. I like you too. :-*

Nae, I don't suspect anyone else for not believing me, I haven't said a word against Pete or Sam for not believing me, because they at least considered my reasoning. You on the other hand were stuck on the weakest point that you could have chosen in my opinion. It being called a modkill is no reason to not believe someone is scum because of a role restriction.

I am standing firm on my belief of you as scum, but as you can see I'm not voting for you, so obviously you aren't the affirmed suspicion in my head as of yet. I go for the sure thing first.

I believe Amadine believes you are innocent because you are a little team but that means jack.  Halves of teams get recruited all the time and play their former partners.  Boopsy ring a bell to you?  He flipped mafia upon death.

Why would Boopsy have anything to do with someone playing team members?  I don't remember anyone ever saying they were on a team with him.

Well we have some intriguing options here.  Millon is on his last leg.  Cairos has drawn suspicion for his reveal.  Verbal for inactivity, and now Tigs for some odd behavior

Adella, your survival rate is something miraculous for a Mafia game....mind if I hide behind you? 

What did I do that would be considered odd behavior?  I've posted a little more lately but that's just because I have had more computer time. I don't like being accused when all I have done is post more often.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Sam[/glow]

That being said...I don't know if I will be able to get on again today.  I have to go clean my sister-in-law's house and that's an all day job...actually it's more like a week long job but I sure as hell ain't spending the night there  :D

As far as I can tell:

1.  If Adella is mafia, then she's outing teammates to gain the town's trust.  But if she keeps outing teammates, she's not going to have any more to play with.  Usually this means outing one teammate, but this doesn't appear to be what she's doing.

2.  Adella is town, and has successfully nailed mafia, so we continue to trust her and lynch mafia until that method no longer works.

[glow=red,2,300]Millon[/glow]

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Millon (6) – Wombat, Adella, Amadine, Marta, Cairos, Verbal

Cairos (1) – Millon

Sam (1) – Tigraine

Verbal (1) – Pete

Adella (1) - Naeann

Not voting – Sam

With 11 awake, it takes 6 to lynch.

Scene to follow in a moment....

• Club Leader

There wasn’t much discussion on who to put to sleep, yet it still took nearly all day to decide. Finally, it was decided that Millon was scummy and he should go. As one of you went to fetch the apple to put him to sleep with, an animated hummingbird flitted by and dropped something sparkly on him. No, wait! That’s pixie dust, you realize. That’s no hummingbird, that’s a fairy! Millon wrestles off the hands of those who are holding him and flies away with the fairy. You have lost your chance to lynch someone today.

It is now Night until Friday 8 PM MST, or until all night actions are in. Please be prompt.

I believe Amadine believes you are innocent because you are a little team but that means jack.  Halves of teams get recruited all the time and play their former partners.  Boopsy ring a bell to you?  He flipped mafia upon death.

Why would Boopsy have anything to do with someone playing team members?  I don't remember anyone ever saying they were on a team with him.

I misread the death scene thing and thought it meant he had been recruited more than once.. I just skimmed over it saw it said he was one thing turned to another and another thing turned to mafia.

What the heck happened with the lynch?  Is the pixie dust something a player gets like the lipstick?

I misread the death scene thing and thought it meant he had been recruited more than once.. I just skimmed over it saw it said he was one thing turned to another and another thing turned to mafia.

What the heck happened with the lynch?  Is the pixie dust something a player gets like the lipstick?

Either that or you are mafia and therefore knew that Boopsy was a mason.  I think you just made a pretty big scum slip.  I don't buy your SK claim for a second.  Oh I think you might be sending in nightkills, I just don't think you're a solo win.

And I don't think you are a Jester.  You've been inconsistant at best.  First helpful then confusing everyone and causing chaos and then back to helpful and then chaos.  You'd be the more likely candidate to be the SK.  Funny when I played your little I'm a bit of everything game you finger me yet you've been doing the im the finderhealerjesterdork routine for awhile now.  Clever ruse to keep people from lynching you. ;)  I will give you that.  I've used Jester's in my games.. mafia killing them doesn't get them their win.  If I was mafia I'd have had your head the first time you tried pulling that crap.  Even if it did get you a win.(Lily may do it differently)  It's incredibly annoying and I got no problem giving an assumed jester their win if it gets them to shut up.

Archived