DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

It is morning again. The animated sun rises in an awesome display of light and color. The animated birds twitter. The animated grass and trees are ruffled by the animated breeze. Two among you continue to enjoy their sleep, and do not wake with you. Mcs is sleeping with a piece of apple on his lips. Boopsy is also sleeping, but the only thing on his lips is a smile.

Mcs,  Mushu from Mulan, Guardian Dragon (aka Pete’s diamond cutter role) town-aligned, is sleeping

Boopsy, Genie turned Bashful, doubler turned mafia, is sleeping

It is now Day until Wednesday at 8PM MST.

With 11 awake, you only need 6 to lynch

Obviously we still have a SK out there that wasn't recruited by the mafia. Whoever you are, good job, but you will be lynched eventually! ^_^

Ama, yes I love you!

Lily, not fighting, I'm just running out of room in my head..

• Club Leader

Beat me to it, Adella!  :P

Vote count:

Millon (4) – Wombat, Adella, Amadine, Marta

Not voting – Cairos, Millon, Naeann, Pete, Sam, Tigraine, Verbal

With 11 awake, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have until Wednesday 8PM MST. Good luck!

Are you flippin' kiddin me?! Is there anything out there that could even remotely come close to tagging me as Mafia aside from this viewing?! NOPE. SHO NOT! This is messed up. I'm stickin with the inactive [glow=red,2,300]Cairos[/glow]. Oh, wait. Someone said that masons can talk to each other in like a private room or something right? So Cairos could just be talkin there. Still seems not right. He's less active than I am and I can barely keep up most times.lol Well, do what ever. I think your wastin your time though.

Archived