DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Adella, Your Story is VERY much like Min's where we relied on her the WHOLE entire time for information from the very beginning. I was suspicious of her and I am obviously of you. Granted it is harder to do so with more than one partner, but notice she is MUCH quieter and does pretty much exactly what you say? We have a LOT of experienced Mafia players in this game and I think it would be FAR to easy for you to get coached from one of them while they lay low. Verbal has been WAY quite, and so have some of the other "greats". I think you would be able to "champion" this cause as well.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limi, dearest, I love you, but you need a new argument. ;)

Min made a huge mistake, revealing herself as Doc, that's what made us catch on to her anyways. Anyways, I have never asked anyone to rely on me. I honestly didn't get any GOOD information from my role until last night. Honestly, I was just being a smart player and putting two and two together.

And honestly, you should know I don't listen to directions well. I also don't feel that good about my skills in mafia, this being my first game, so I would never try to coach another player. Even if I were recruited by the mafia, that is NOT the route I would have taken with Amadine, just telling her what to do.

Seriously, the fact that I keep bringing back a townie should be enough proof of my innocence.

Also, the cop just revealed Millon as scum as well. I would ask anyone who might have received a piece of apple during the night to use it on him and prove me as being correct to Limi and I can stop this useless banter.

I don't think you can use Min as an example anymore. It was obvious from the start her recruits wouldn't reveal themselves precisely because they were all scum. It's very simple. This Mason thing seems more likely than your innocence, [glow=red,2,300]Limi[/glow]. We lost 3 townies tonight. Which means there are at least 2 groups that kill. Most likely because the Mafia recruited an SK.

Limi. You're scum.

I was suspicious of Min before she even revealed like the Day before she was lynched and we missed it by ONE vote? Remember? It wasn't a bandwagon that I joined because of that. You say you have no good info but you have been pulling out facts from the very beginning of the game with no proof other then saying that YOU choose bits and pieces to reveal when you choose to. And here you are doing it again. So you happen to be able to talk to all these people off thread? including the cop?

And I never said you were coaching any one, I said YOU were being coached.

The cop is part of the masons, so yes I can talk to him off thread.

If you would like, I can give more information, the people targeted last night were: Alanna, Cairos, Limi, Millon, Naeann, Pookie, Sam, Sarah, Verbal, Wombat. I struck out the ones who died in the night. Limi, because you were going to be recruited, Amadine and I were afraid something would go wrong and I targeted Sarah just in case we got unlucky with the mafia targeting, and Amadine targeted you, just in case you were NKed.

The cop had previously viewed you and confirmed you as innocent, so we were excited to add you to the group, and then Sarah died, but not from a night kill. The only logical explanation for this is that she tried to recruit a SCUMBAG. And we know the mafia had a recruiting ability because they had Min. You are scum and you know it.

How many dang cops are there in this game? ::)  And beings as how Boopsy is the only male around and you said the cop is a he I'm assuming it's him. :-*

I'm assuming that since I'm still alive and he hasn't come forward saying I'm scum that its clear I'm not.  I'd find it hard to believe that Boopsy wouldn't have viewed both Pete and myself if not at least one of us.

I also don't buy that a mason/cult/mafia team with a recruiting ability would be able to recruit two people if they targeted a player who is linked to someone else.  Not in one night.. easily so the next night yes.  I'm confused on that whole thing..

As for the modkill thing I could think of several other ways to say it other than that she was modkilled.  She took sleeping pills because she was a bad girl, she suddenly gasped and passed out, yadda yadda yadda... I wouldn't ever call it a modkill unless the player broke an actual rule such as talking outside the game or not voting in time.

Guest dragonsworn1991

So breaking down the argument

Adella calls Limi scum, she says she knows because Sarah targeted her for recruitment, and if Sarah died then she must of recruited a scum

Limi comes back with a, you are not innocent, the mafia must of recruited you.

Nae comes in with a WTF with a modkill, why would someone be modkilled for using their role

Boopsy votes because he believes Adella over Limi

I like you both, Limi and Adella, but I have found flaws in both of your arguments. First off Adella the only other person to back up your claim is your teammate, who has been resurrected. If I ever mod a game with resurrections, the person being revived will most likely change in some way. Lily knows this and may have used, it. Also Min recruited dwarves, who's to say you two are not her dwarves doing the mafia work. No one else has came forward to counter-claim your story so it is a little shakey.

Also Limi, Adella's specifics and role details make her story credible, and since she was the first to throw an accusation out there in the open.

I would like you to roleclaim Limi, and give us something else to contemplate.  

There was one cop, as we all know, and then there was the backup cop, who is NOT Boopsy. Also, Sarah got two recruits due to the ability of another one of the masons, and decided to snatch up the team of me and Ama while she could.

Pete, you make a very good point, and I like you too ;)

I have asked the other members of the mason's not to reveal themselves because I don't want the mafia to be able to take them out just to save me. I have faith that, if the town doesn't believe me, and I get lynched, when I flip as innocent, I expect you guys to go for Limi and Millon.

I have said everything I can say, so now it's up to the votes to decide.

If there was a question or something in there that you wanted a response to Pete, just let me know. I told you, I'm answering all questions freely.

12. Pete

17. Cairos

24. Mcs

25. Sam

28. Wombat

30. Verbal

Process of elimination since Pete and Sam have both posted and didn't vote Mill or Limi... Cairos claimed truthfinder type thingie ma bobber... and I seriously doubt it's wombat.. who has also posted and not voted...

Mcs or Verbal.

1 time being had by a "confirmed" innocent was enough for me to be forever suspicious of them.  You haven't died since being "confirmed".  Why bring Amadine back?  Why indeed.  Because you were sailing thru as a peachy keen innocent by doing so.  Very good job.  I applaud it.  I certainly wasn't suspicious of you until this ridiculous "modkill meant her role was triggered" stuff.  Amadine.. she has been playing you this whole time hun.

[glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow].  I haven't forgotten you are Ed's bonded.  Hes conniving enough to have taught you something like this.

*giggle* What does me being bonded to Ed have to do with anything? He was innocent in this game too wasn't he? :P

Okay, I have nothing else to say, so vote how you will. Go Town, I've helped all I can for now.

Hmmm... I'm gonna stick by my vote on Limi. Until I can figure out someone else who's scum. *lol* I seem to say that alot. *sighs* I wish I were better at this game. Oh well... *points to random person* YOU'RE SCUM!! Oh, sorry, Lily.

*sniffs*

For what it is worth... i am in Australia. I work full-time and have a husband, 2 children and a house to run. Therefore when you are all online most of the time i am either working or sleeping, i get here when i can. My role is Neighbourhood Watch. I get a list of all actions performed during the night on commencement of morning. I have been recruited by the Masons. All that is, is a group of townies that can talk to each other. I'm not going to defend anyone except myself. I believe Limi is scum and my vote stays there.

Nae, surprisingly, Ed has yet to give me any tips.. Which I don't argue with, seeing as how he is good at getting killed off in games that I'm in so far lol. But he will prolly love that you think that Nae, I'll let him know tomorrow, since he is away for the next few days and probably wont have the time to check up in here.

And I don't see any "evidence" it is all "she said vs she said" it's up to who you want to believe. In the end, you WILL lynch Limi though. And hopefully Millon soon thereafter.

*shrugs and skips around the waking thread while she is still alive*

Edit: Where did Wombat come into this?

I can also reveal that i KNOW Min did not recruit to her "neighbourhood", as she called it before flipping scum, on Night 2. As i said i get a list of night actions. There were 2 players recruited on might 2 - myself and Adella to the Masons.

Archived